Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV (6730 Views)

Buhari Signing PIB Shows Disdain For Niger Delta People, Says PDP / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by OAUTemitayo: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2021
SavagesWillLose:
Tyrant and ethnic bigot Buhari showed his hate and disdain for the Igbos again by brushing of a question asked about the ongoing agitation in the South East and the lack of Igbos occupying strategic top positions in the army and federal political office.

1. On the issue of South East agitation, he missed the opportunity to reach out to the Igbos and bring a lasting peace to the region. Instead of appealing for calm and speaking to the youth as his children, he said (paraphrased) " I am happy that the South South elders have vowed that the South East will not have access to the Sea". In order words, they will be starved again as happened in the Biafran war. This man is evil, I mean evil.

2. He also said that the reason why Igbos are not in high positions is because they are not qualified ( by inference), because people have to earn their positions which is funny considering the intellectual bankrupt quota products currently occupying positions of high office.

This man has constantly made us know that he is an avid Igbo hater.

He side stepped the Fulani herdsmen question, trivialised it and used taqiya to deceive his interviewers, and I dare say most Nigerians.

He is the worst leader to occupy the office of president worldwide. Him and his kind should and will, never get the majority support of the Igbos until they apologise and repent from their wickedness.
You paraphrased and tried to make his statement
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

You paraphrased and tried to make his statement

Do you know what to paraphrase means ? If not, go and learn then come back.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Sirjamo: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

Which sane NIGERIAN likes Buhari ?
OK, you're sane, you hate him, he hates you too, why are you crying?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by realstars: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2021
Sai Buhari Is A Scam.
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Ojiofor: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2021
SavagesWillLose:
Tyrant and ethnic bigot Buhari showed his hate and disdain for the Igbos again by brushing of a question asked about the ongoing agitation in the South East and the lack of Igbos occupying strategic top positions in the army and federal political office.

1. On the issue of South East agitation, he missed the opportunity to reach out to the Igbos and bring a lasting peace to the region. Instead of appealing for calm and speaking to the youth as his children, he said (paraphrased) " [s]I am happy that the South South elders have vowed that the South East will not have access to the Sea". In order words, they will be starved again as happened in the Biafran war. This man is evil, I mean evil.[/s]

2. He also said that the reason why Igbos are not in high positions is because they are not qualified ( by inference), because people have to earn their positions which is funny considering the intellectual bankrupt quota products currently occupying positions of high office.

This man has constantly made us know that he is an avid Igbo hater.

He side stepped the Fulani herdsmen question, trivialised it and used taqiya to deceive his interviewers, and I dare say most Nigerians.

He is the worst leader to occupy the office of president worldwide. Him and his kind should and will, never get the majority support of the Igbos until they apologise and repent from their wickedness.

Post the video here let us hear him say that rubbish.
You people should know when to stop.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by cherishmichael: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2021
Imagine ooo, look at the sick man that is even talking "ibgos are not qualified" Baba! ur really qualified... Indeed!! Lolzzz
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by JohnBullMySon: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2021
Educationalserv:
ipob pig and lies. Where is the interview .

He actually said it. Though not exactly. He said that he's happy that the SS are not part of it. He said that IPOB are not thinking, that igbos have businesses round Nigeria. And the proposed Biafra would even be surrounded by Nigeria entirely, creating import and economic issues.
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by JohnBullMySon: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Ojiofor:

He said the SS part though not exactly the way the OP said, but something very similar.
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Ojiofor:

Go and get DSTV or watch later on YouTube, stop being IGNORANT !!

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by SIRAO(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Honestly, I have come to see that our problem is our hatred to buhari, most of we Ndi Igbo hate him for nothing rather simply he defeated Jonathan and hence we 're ready to believe anything said against buhari.
obu gini bu nsogbu anyi ? Has buhari granted any interview, if yes have read it ? can't we be positive with our life for once. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2021
SIRAO:
Honestly, I have come to see that our problem is our hatred to buhari, most of we Ndi Igbo hate him for nothing rather simply he defeated Jonathan and hence we 're ready to believe anything said against buhari.
obu gini bu nsogbu anyi ? Has buhari granted any interview, if yes have read it ? can't we be positive with our life for once. Tufiakwa

Another politically correct ignoramus on patrol.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Ojiofor: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
He said the SS part though not exactly the way the OP said, but something very similar.

That Buhari is an unrepentant bigot if its true he said this.
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Ojiofor: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

Go and get DSTV or watch later on YouTube, stop being IGNORANT !!

You are talking out of ignorance.
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by ewiscakesng(f): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Watch how to create cake designs with vegetable shortening and beautiful toppings below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmh-0pru4ZY

Kindly watch like and subscribe ❤️
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Educationalserv: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
He actually said it. Though not exactly. He said that he's happy that the SS are not part of it. He said that IPOB are not thinking, that igbos have businesses round Nigeria. And the proposed Biafra would even be surrounded by Nigeria entirely, creating import and economic issues.
where did he say igbo are not qualified to hold appointments .Simple question. Like the ipob pigs said .Simple and straight .

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2021
OP should be banned for life if the MODs are working.

He lied and lied to paint Buhari bad.

I don't like Buhari at all... but lying to prove a point is a sign of psychiatric illness.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2021
The Igbos have a a close alliance and friendship with the Akwa Ibom people.

I strongly suggest that the Igbos move their offices from Lagos to Uyo and work with the government and private sector on the Ibom Deep Sea Port, for easy access to the Ocean.

The view of Buhari about the Igbos is common amongst Yorubas too. So, know your enemies and form alliance with your close neighbours that love you historically.

Akwa Ibom and Igbos fought side by side during the war and the last President of Biafra was from Akwa Ibom.

Go there.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by heniford2: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are getting it wrong . You don't even need to go far, look at my Lagos State developmental parameters, it is far far better than that of 90% of countries in Africa yet Lagos is one of the smallest states in Nigeria. The country you should be studying is Lesotho. It's the best to compare to you and guess what, most Lesotho who want to be successful by no means feat, must go to South Africa. Funnily, Lesotho has not have over the years resented and hated tribes and communities that surround them like some of you hate and resent other Nigerians . If you ever think you will come to Lagos or PHC and claim equal right like now, sir, it will never happen. Even airplane landing in your tiny country will fly over Nigeria. You should wake up daily thanking your fore fathers who signed up to Nigeria. They are wise men. I give it to them
like plane moving from France we not pass other country before reaching Nigeria let us go if we die we die is more simple than anything
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by heniford2: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2021
Sabi buhari go commot from office one day okey
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2021
heniford2:
like plane moving from France we not pass other country before reaching Nigeria let us go if we die we die is more simple than anything
France does not resent and hate people from the communities that surround them the way few of you misrepresent the Igbo race with your hate for other Nigerians. Besides, France has a strong military with a strong naval military wing. As yourself sir, why is it that Lesotho does not have a navy sir?
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2021
For him to say such means they have admitted South-East Biafra will go.

They seem to forget two things;
1. Most landlocked countries are doing well, some even better than Nigeria! Botswana, Monaco, Mongolia, Belgium, Tec

2. If South East Biafra is allow to go, the country Nigeria will still remain?

They forget other regions may want to pull out and funny enough do they have access to the sea!
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
OP should be banned for life if the MODs are working.

He lied and lied to paint Buhari bad.

I don't like Buhari at all... but lying to prove a point is a sign of psychiatric illness.

STFU, I watched the damn thing, when the video comes out on youtube, I will post it here.

Now get off my back , TROLL.
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by heniford2: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

France does not resent and hate people from the communities that surround them the way few of you misrepresent the Igbo race with your hate for other Nigerians. Besides, France has a strong military with a strong naval military wing. As yourself sir, why is it that Lesotho does not have a navy sir?
we hate because you hate us so deal with that for your information if Biafra is achieved we have sea from Abia State which I have crossed to cameroon before is can be also expanded in time to come so drop the Hate talk igbo hate those who first hate them do your research
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2021
heniford2:
we hate because you hate us so deal with that for your information if Biafra is achieved we have sea from Abia State which I have crossed to cameroon before is can be also expanded in time to come so drop the Hate talk igbo hate those who first hate them do your research
Sir ,look at the map again and tell me how you can dredge a river to Cameroon without passing through Nigeria. I repeat, thank God for giving you wise fore fathers who signed up to Nigeria. I give it to them. They are wise. This legacy they handed over to you was not achieved by hate and bigotry, it's now your turn to decide to either build on it or not. The ball is in your court. Love heals but hate destroys. Just start from reading your comments again, you can't be that hateful in real life. It is the toxic online comments that is fueling your toxicity. Just show and give love, it will come back to you sir.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir ,look at the map again and tell me how you can dredge a river to Cameroon without passing through Nigeria. I repeat, thank God for giving you wise fore fathers who signed up to Nigeria. I give it to them. They are wise. This legacy they handed over to you was not achieved by hate and bigotry, it's now your turn to decide to either build on it or not. The ball is in your court. Love heals but hate destroys. Just start from reading your comments again, you can't be that hateful in real life. It is the toxic online comments that is fueling your toxicity. Just show and give love, it will come back to you sir.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria.

By the way , I looked at your site, it appears interesting, will browse after work.

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Jlow2: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Kings999:
Who cares, IGBOS want there own nation... Fulanis and Yorubas can share Nigeria together, it's non of my business...
and they will pay the debt nigeria owes China, 86billion dollars or 33trillion naira,after all the whole projects were in the north and southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by JohnBullMySon: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
Educationalserv:
where did he say igbo are not qualified to hold appointments .Simple question. Like the ipob pigs said .Simple and straight .
I don't think he said that. I listened carefully to him, he said that he gives jobs to the most qualified. He said that Yahaya was experienced with BH/ISWAP

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Educationalserv: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I don't think he said that. I listened carefully to him, he said that he gives jobs to the most qualified. He said that Yahaya was experienced with BH/ISWAP
so why did the swine narrowed it to igbo?Are igbo the only Nigerians. There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by heniford2: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

in Abia state the have a river line in indokie close to Cameron that link porthcourt too watch at that map is like a River I have been there before so I know what am saying even if we don't have navy attached to us that's good too because we can focus more on grand development what we need is Biafra right know for the Hate you claim we have an igbo man have no business with hate all an igbo man want is freedom to do his or her business and also development which having Biafra will work out for them too since Nigeria can not work either ways oga
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Emlproperties: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

Yes, I just watched it now, that’s why I created this article. The man is unapologetically an ethnic bigot.
If Buhari really said this then that the end. Nothing will save him from his impending destruction. I'll still keep time to watch the video to be 100% sure he made such statement.
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by JohnBullMySon: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Educationalserv:
so why did the swine narrowed it to igbo?Are igbo the only Nigerians. There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria .
He may have exaggrated it, but if you watched the interview with a straight mind, there's no way you would say that Buhari is treating the SE region fairly. See the way he subtly referred everyone as IPOB. Denigrating the region as if she doesn't contribute anything to Nigeria. Why will you define a region as surrounded? Are we fighting a war? And still make the same statement that caused you controversy?

Even people like you that hide under IPOB to call people pigs, shows how you think of Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Swears-In Ebonyi LG Chairmen, Councillors Despite Court Order / I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. / ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.