Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

When People Come To You, Give Them This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When People Come To You, Give Them This (777 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Omo See Yan**.....vaseline People Come Over Here Oh / I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When People Come To You, Give Them This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2021
People need real helper. Not entertainment, not preaching and amusements " HALL OF ENTERTAINMENT'S ". Which is the world pattern of suffering and smiling governments of the world over, where the rich enjoys and the poor suffers. Oh wows!

The common wealth is stolen and the wrong criminals are being chased around with the same resources which should have better the well being. And it will never change, don't deceive your self.

There are two kings!

Love and hatred.

It's all in the DNA of each soul which is registered in time. And so what you see are the explosions of imprinted DNA expression.

Give your heart to love people, if you can hear my voice and understand my speech. Don‘t take lifetime for granted. The wasted times never comes back my dear, they never until time to give account of lifetime!
Re: When People Come To You, Give Them This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Surely
Re: When People Come To You, Give Them This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2021
Help come to you right now
Re: When People Come To You, Give Them This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

An Experience With Urgent 2ker / Can You Allow A Big Breasts Chic To Suck You Really Good In The Office? / Tiwa Savage Vedio Finally Don Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.