Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,620 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari (999 Views)

Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2021
As one who has watched all the adversities thrown at you President Muhammadu Buhari yet you did not give up and you remained focused ,I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I thank God for keeping you and I pray it shall be well with you and your descendants.

We the true Patriots of this land will never forget how you restored our national pride and I pray that you will succeed against the current challenges being thrown at you to distract you.

On this day that you commission this 167km Lagos - Ibadan railway, we Nigerian patriots are grateful to you and God. We from Lagos are grateful to you too sir.
We pray for more grace for you to lead us even better than you already did. Please remain focused. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless you President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

Courtesy: FreeStuffsNG Nigeria's foremost platform for freebie and freebie marketing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxqp2RwFWk0

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Eriokanmi: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
...for completing OBJ's initiative, as worked upon by yaradua( may God bless his soul)after which jonathan moved it to an extent...his successor would also complete the rest. Doubting Thomases, please click on the below and read .

https://punchng.com/n458bn-lagos-ibadan-new-rail-project-begin-feb/?amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by money121(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Kriss216: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Zombeism is in different forms embarassed
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by oyin44: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Let us all thank him immensely for the good job

3 Likes

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2021
I built a beautiful road but I also killed off most of its usersundecided

keep building fine roads don't secure life's,cos in the end na dead body go use am

Abeg
.check siggyundecided

1 Like

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2021
Absolutely OP, I am indeed grateful for this laudable project. Thank you Your Excellency. Some of us are praying vehemently that Nigeria succeed under your leadership.

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by RussianKGB: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Is not difficult to see through paid online miscreants claiming Patriots. You're praising a clueless, lifeless president for building a mere 167km rail. Was he supposed to sit idle in asorock and be sipping fura d nunu for 8yrs without working?
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Aboks(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
No be him be the first to complete project Mtsheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
As one who has watched all the adversities thrown at you President Muhammadu Buhari yet you did not give up and you remained focused ,I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I thank God for keeping you and I pray it shall be well with you and your descendants.

We the true Patriots of this land will never forget how you restored our national pride and I pray that you will succeed against the current challenges being thrown at you to distract you.

On this day that you commission this 167km Lagos - Ibadan railway, we Nigerian patriots are grateful to you and God. We from Lagos are grateful to you too sir.
We pray for more grace for you to lead us even better than you already did. Please remain focused. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless you President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

Courtesy: FreeStuffsNG Nigeria's foremost platform for freebie and freebie marketing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxqp2RwFWk0
As a lagosian, don't you think it's an insult for Buhari to say "you can't sit in Lagos and determine who the candidate of the party will be" especially given the role Lagos played in his emergence.
Besides, as a Lagosian shouldn't you appreciate Osinbajo more, who signed the Lagos-Ibadan rail contract as acting president while it was laying fallow for months on Buhari's desk before he travelled out in 2017?
Why adulate Buhari and ignore your own son who got the ball rolling even at great risk of angering the cabal.
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Resurrection212: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Agbegbaorogboye:

As a lagosian, don't you think it's an insult for Buhari to say "you can't sit in Lagos and determine who the candidate of the party will be" especially given the role Lagos played in his emergence.
Besides, as a Lagosian shouldn't you appreciate Osinbajo more, who signed the Lagos-Ibadan rail contract as acting president while it was laying fallow for months on Buhari's desk before he travelled out in 2017?
Why adulate Buhari and ignore your own son who got the ball rolling even at great risk of angering the cabal.
[/s] even despite the man not mentioned your region you are still misunderstood him shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Please kindly watch the video again sir. He was referring to the journalist interviewing him who is based in Lagos, the President was not using Lagos in a broad meaning so if the interview was holding in Aba, he would have used Aba to refer to the base of the journalist sir. This is a moment of celebration and appreciation especially for us from Lagos central and Ebute meta. We are grateful to all those who made it possible. May God bless them and bless their families regardless of which part of Nigeria they come from. We are grateful to them all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by sophxx: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Resurrection212:
[s][/s] even despite the man not mentioned your region you are still misunderstood him shame.
Typical zombie. See english.
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by OkoNDOoBo: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
...for completing OBJ's initiative, as worked upon by yaradua( may God bless his soul)after which jonathan moved it to an extent...his successor would also complete the rest.
this project was flag off in 2017 by acting president osibanjo. Delete that rubbish you wrote
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please kindly watch the video again sir. He was referring to the journalist interviewing him who is based in Lagos, the President was not using Lagos in a broad meaning so if the interview was holding in Aba, he would have used Aba to refer to the base of the journalist sir. This is a moment of celebration and appreciation especially for us from Lagos central and Ebute meta. We are grateful to all those who made it possible. May God bless them and bless their families regardless of which part of Nigeria they come from. We are grateful to them all.
The interview was held in Abuja in the villa not Lagos. Don't be blind. He referred to the APC registration as well. Is that also holding in Lagos alone.
Yorubas say charity begins from home. When you abandon Osinbajo and praise Buhari for a project that was signed by Osinbajo then you miss the target woefully.
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Resurrection212:
[s][/s] even despite the man not mentioned your region you are still misunderstood him shame.
Go back to school!!
You need to resurrect your English
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

The interview was held in Abuja in the villa not Lagos. Don't be blind. He referred to the APC registration as well. Is that also holding in Lagos alone.
Yorubas say charity begins from home. When you abandon Osinbajo and praise Buhari for a project that was signed by Osinbajo then you miss the target woefully.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
The interview held in Lagos. I will not reply your mentions if it doesn't reflect the grace and esteem of civility sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
The interview held in Lagos. I will not reply your mentions if it doesn't reflect the grace and esteem of civility sir.
The interview was recorded not live. Or does Ruben and Abiola have a clone that were in Aso rock and the studio this morning?
The interview held in Aso rock. Even Buhari mentioned it.
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

The interview was recorded not live. Or does Ruben and Abiola have a clone that were in Aso rock and the studio this morning?
The interview held in Aso rock. Even Buhari mentioned it.
Sir, President Muhammadu Buhari was referring to the journalist in a single person reference. He implied that the journalist is Lagos based and we all know that Arise Tv is Lagos based. You're right that it's recorded but that's not definite that it held in Aso Rock. It could be done even in Katsina but he referred to Lagos citing the base of the journalist

1 Like

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, President Muhammadu Buhari was referring to the journalist in a single person reference. He implied that the journalist is Lagos based and we all know that Arise Tv is Lagos based. You're right that it's recorded but that's not definite that it held in Aso Rock. It could be done even in Katsina but he referred to Lagos citing the base of the journalist
Is the journalist an APC member? Ruben and Abiola both anchored the show from Abuja this morning. Besides, that room is in Aso rock and Buhari even mentioned it when he was talking about Endsars. Go listen well.
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Abokkis claiming lagos.....thread of shit and piss.
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by budaatum: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
God bless you op for this thread.

Those who are appreciate the small things will gracefully reap greater things.

1 Like

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
this project was flag off in 2017 by acting president osibanjo. Delete that rubbish you wrote
What stops you from asking me for a proof instead raining an abuse? Please read the below and by the time you're done, you'd judge in your mind who actually typed rubbish.

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by UstazAhmed(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari remains the best but all these southern hoodlums will never see it

1 Like

Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by OkoNDOoBo: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
What stops you from asking me for a proof instead raining an abuse? Please read the below and by the time you're done, you'd judge in your mind who actually typed rubbish.

Here is the flagging off of the project
http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-to-flag.html?m=1

Everything pdp did was on paper. This standardg guage buhari built was started afresh. Followed it from start to finish. Maybe you should post pictures of the one pdp successive govt started
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Thank You President Muhammadu Buhari by Eriokanmi: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:

Here is the flagging off of the project
http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-to-flag.html?m=1

Everything pdp did was on paper. This standardg guage buhari built was started afresh. Followed it from start to finish. Maybe you should post pictures of the one pdp successive govt started
Watch Channels tv rebroadcast by 11pm tonight on the commissioning where Amaechi confirmed what I told you earlier during his address before PMB's

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges / EXCLUSIVE: Aisha Buhari, Children Move To London Ahead Of Buhari's Visit / Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.