Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? (278 Views)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / 8 Signs You're In Strong Relationship-even If Doesen't Feel Like It / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? by Iamdbull: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
As majority of you are aware that I just moved into a new environment. I recently got a very big surprise, I just discovered that one of the big producers in the country is my next door neighbor. I can't mention his name due to privacy. I booked a session with him already (just recording that's all I can afford) and I will be working with him soon.

Now the issue is alot of blist artiste are always in his apartment and hanging around these people can be a major boost for my career but then one can't just come from nowhere and be hanging around these big boys and celebrities. To make matter worse am not good at socializing.

I use to think all I have to do is to work hard and people will start looking for me but I just realize that one really needs people to pull him up, one can't do it alone.

People that are good at making connections and making friends, I need some tips on how to get close to these people. Thanks alot
Re: How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
You this guy. You nor go let us hear word because you just moved. Tell us the producers’ name. I’ll tell how to enter him. Issa simple something
Re: How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? by FBIBOT(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
No b u fall for gym grin
Re: How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
First you were complaining that you were in an environment where the occupants weren’t exposed. Now you have seen guys that are exposed and still complaining.

I guess the problem has always been you.
Re: How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? by Chloraseptic: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
If you are morally receptive people would wanna build a good relationship around you...

Check yourself if you can't build relationships with people
Re: How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? by Iamdbull: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Chloraseptic:
If you are morally receptive people would wanna build a good relationship around you...

Check yourself if you can't build relationships with people
Thanks alot
Re: How Can I Build A Strong Relationship With People? by Cholls(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
FBIBOT:
No b u fall for gym grin
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Love Life: I Ran Away From Home To Be With Her / Social Media Challenges: A Proponent Of Natural Selection. / Young Nigerian Man Searches For Girlfriend Online, Promises To Pay Her 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.