Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Assistance Of Dating Platform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assistance Of Dating Platform (287 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance Of Dating Platform by Frank80Campbell: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
I really want to have someone who I can fall in love with, but I don’t know a cool platform where I can find appropriate person. Could you please share with me such a site where it’s easy to find someone for relationships?
Re: Assistance Of Dating Platform by Dheji2(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2021
Frank80Campbell:
I really want to have someone who I can fall in love with, but I don’t know a cool platform where I can find appropriate person. Could you please share with me such a site where it’s easy to find someone for relationships?

On top of all these stories people post about disloyalty in relationships, you are still looking for a COOL PLATFORM?

Just go to the nearest club in your location. Don't waste your time and data. Most girls online are only interested in hookups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assistance Of Dating Platform by Haryhomyidhey(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2021
True talk na.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wahala No Dey Finish / What You Are Likely To Find In A WALLET / I Want To Get Married, I'm Getting Older - Feminist Cry Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.