Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

What's the funniest comment you've seen?... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's the funniest comment you've seen?... (4171 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by mosdii(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

15 Likes

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2021
essenjack:
Topic: which business can i start with 20,000.
1st Comment: If it is 20,000 naira of present Nigeria, Ogbeni use ahm buy provision wey u go use for your house.

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by babavik: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:
Ogbeni wetin nah, if you don't have anything to contribute f**k off. Multiple heartbreak from them no suppose turn you beast?

6 Likes

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2021
mosdii:
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Nostring: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2021
I dey enjoy this thread already cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Nostring:
I dey enjoy this thread already cheesy grin
Abi na. Oya share yours.

1 Like

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Someone's comment on bobrisky's father birthday gift:
"She is Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Brthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter"

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
"She is Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Brthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter" grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Gbest90(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
"She is Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Brthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter"

1 Like

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
"She is Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Brthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter" grin
grin
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by xoxocandy(f): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Here to read comments
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2021
xoxocandy:
Here to read comments
Make I give you pop corn?
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by xoxocandy(f): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Cinema4d:

Make I give you pop corn?
Oyaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy grin wink
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by bepositive11: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Topic: Bitcoin crash because of Elon's tweet

"The lightning that will strike Elon Musk eh, it will come from his electric Tesla engine"

9 Likes

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is not the funniest I have seen but just saw it now in another thread.
Comment: make Taliban take over you
Check out the screenshot

8 Likes

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Lamanii22(f): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
ninetiethcrown7:
TOPIC: when she promises to come over but refuses to show up.

COMMENT: had that experience in those days in uniport. Spent my feeding allowance preparing food for her. she never came. Spent the rest of the semester eating paw paw growing around the campus.

i had a good laugh that day grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Lamanii22(f): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Valevilla:
Check out the screenshot

Jeeeez grin grin grin Epic response

1 Like

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2021
bepositive11:
Topic: Bitcoin crash because of Elon's tweet

"The lightning that will strike Elon Musk eh, it will come from his electric Tesla engine"
grin

1 Like

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Valevilla:
Check out the screenshot
This one don vex finish grin grin grin
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Kindness218: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Philip4564(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by AYNL: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na FP Material Be This O Well Most Of The Funniest Comment I've Seen Are FalseProphet1's And Few Others Can't Remember One

1 Like

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kindness218:
grin grin
E be like say this one don twist bible... grin grin grin
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
AYNL:
Na FP Material Be This O
Well Most Of The Funniest Comment I've Seen Are FalseProphet1's
And Few Others
Can't Remember One
I've been seeing that falseprophet's comment too. It's quite funny grin

Oya share na
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by ChasinGood(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigerians don't have joy grin

1 Like

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by EmzyT: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
ChasinGood:
Nigerians don't have joy grin
grin cheesy
Re: What's the funniest comment you've seen?... by Cinema4d: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
EmzyT:
Legendary grin
grin my God! I'm just trying to picture the scenario.
How funny and embarrassing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamopyper Buys A New Chevrolet Through Yahoo, Zlatan Hails Him..efcc Is Coming / I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... / Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.