Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts (20760 Views)

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal / We Will Retire Tinubu Politically In 2023, PDP Boasts / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Amalekki: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
temitope27:
yes, there is bukola saraki
Bukola Saraki (PDP, APC, PDP) grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Indispensable85(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
But you guys are not working hard enough na.....
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by plaindealer: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin grin

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Observatory remarks happening in 3D
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by berrystunn(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
wwwihy:
PDP is in pain over Buhari Projects and defections of some Governors. SECONDUS PARTY

Someone leaving with his parents supporting buhari...

We understand... Send no bill .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by anigbajumo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Well done!

You all keep sacrificing innocent lives for your selfish ambitions. APC sponsored killings to root out PDP, rode on Bring Back Our Girls & insecurity to power, & now PDP is taking the same measures to return to power. Only the myopic don't know that politics contributes tremendously to all the evil happenings going on in the nation.

The blood of the innocent shall cry for vengeance over you & your households. Those you pay to perpetrate evils & those you pay to sell bloody news online won't go unpunished as well. Keep clothing the touts & the psychopath!

God bless you abundantly, It will not be well with those Politicians behind this insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Originakalokalo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Food is so expensive.

Egg and bread becoming unaffordable to the masses.

This government has failed.

I don't even know how people without jobs survive.

Ah!!!
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by temitope27(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
Amalekki:

Bukola Saraki (PDP, APC, PDP) grin
anyone you say
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Peteromi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Know all the political parties as if they are 10 lol

I thought it's not only APC and PDP are the only political parties we have sir
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Ayula911: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
None of them go enter again. Amen
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by EMMY76: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Do votes count in nigeria? The apc must have already perfected how to rig the 2023 presidential election they know that most nigerians have deep hatred for them so can't never be trusted to vote for them.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by prospaj: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
It has been foreseen already that buhari will be the last Nigerian president before the break-up
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by discusant: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
But PDP may be presenting another Buhari or even worse than Buhari from the north as successor to Buhari. Because PDP big wigs want to be at the corridors of power, they think that it’s only a presidential candidate from the north who can win APC candidate in 2023. When PDP sidetracks the south which merits to produce a successor to Buhari, but chooses a presidential candidate from the north, southern Nigerians shall help PDP to fail.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by cocolacec(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
michoim:
Oh, I see. Is that why PDP is sponsoring mayhem all over the country so that people can vote for them 2023? They have failed again already...
Gumi-chief negotiator and spiritual leader of bandits PDP
Obasanjo-PDP
Sunday Igboho-PDP
Kanu-PDP
FFK 2face PDP
Atiku.Mr ITK PDP
Reno omokri-PDP
Bauchi Gov defender of killer herdsmen-PDP
Myetti Allah-APC north/PDP

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by nairavsdollars(f): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Yes but other parties are more or less dead..that's what he meant

Peteromi:
I thought it's not only APC and PDP are the only political parties we have sir
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Peteromi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Yes but other parties are more or less dead..that's what he meant

but that doesn't mean,when PDP and APC have failed Nigerians, that's the only solution now I thought so
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by garfield1: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
slivertongue:
confirmed

Gej is pdp last president.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Gambit23: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/buhari-will-be-the-only-president-to-emerge-from-apc-platform-pdp-boasts/

If nigeria is a real country, Buhari wouldn't even last 3 years in office
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by gozzy1988(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
With no any strong party in sight to give both APC and PDP a run for their money, I guess Nigerians are left to make a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. Business as usual continues, may God help my dear country �
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by mrkings84(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Come 2023 APC would be like, ' we wanted to give u light in the past 8 yrs but pdp fell the electric poles.

We created millions of jobs but pdp hoarded them...

Pdp were responsible for all the killings and banditry in the past 8 yrs.

The hike in price of commodities were caused by pdp, just give us another 8 yrs we correct our mistakes.....

Etc
Etc
Etc....
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2021
wwwihy:
PDP is in pain over Buhari Projects and defections of some Governors. SECONDUS PARTY
Keep supporting this administration cos of improvement in rail transportation until this country cannot support human live anymore
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by papiwyte(m): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2021
After setting confusion and instability in d present govt,. Pdp can go to any length jux to come back to power 2023 but they have failed woefully bcoz some of their key players are in d ruling party APC grin grin grin grin grin
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria cool cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by cardoctor(m): 3:08am On Jun 11, 2021
So he is the last man standing in APC.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by opribo(m): 3:11am On Jun 11, 2021
He never emerged a winner he threatened the electorate with the blood of the monkeys and baboons.

...and this is what he wants to do by violating our constitution to anoint that woman that is partisan. This shows bubu wants to plunge this mation
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by freshpzy1(m): 3:20am On Jun 11, 2021
money121:
Alrty

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway

Apply here >> https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway

done__awaiting your response sir
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Prince111111: 3:37am On Jun 11, 2021
Believe me, you have said what I thought in my mind immediately I read the Buhari like-minded person's comment.
Rotji:

It's people like you that put this country in the position it is today.

Unprecedented hunger, Unprecedented insecurity, Unprecedented inflation, Unprecedented nepotism, Unprecedented disunity and disaffection from virtually all regions yet Buhari is your god?!

I'm the last person to support the disintegration of Nigeria but people like you make me think otherwise.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by jhonmethew822: 5:35am On Jun 11, 2021
Hi
Am offering great btc software with u can make unconfirmed transactions to ur friends .
Also offering fake btc balance that will appear only for few hours.
REACH ME ON ICQ 753700440 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
money121:
Alrty

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway

Apply here >> https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by nony43(m): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Agreed. While pdp too won't taste that power ever again.

Agreed neither would APC.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by BruncleZuma: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2021
PDP is dead, PDP will never come back to power again, PDP 16 years, PDP this, PDP that...meanwhile APC is made up of staunch PDP members. Una no dey shame?
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Eriokanmi: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2021
nony43:

Agreed neither would APC.
Yes. We need total freedom from all these political jobbers. They've deceived us long enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara / Benue Holds Memorial Service For Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.