Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? (1711 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? by bri: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2007
can u love someone out of pity
Re: Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 3:27am On Jul 14, 2007
Don't understand! What does that "PITY" suppose to mean? do you mean maybe he tells you he is in love with you and disturbs you, doesn't give you any breathing space because of what he feels but you did not feel what he feels for you, And you decide of loving him out of pity or what? explain.
Re: Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? by iice(f): 5:35am On Jul 14, 2007
Not in my books!
Re: Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? by CrazyMan(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2007
There’s no way you can love someone out of pity.
It’s ok to sympathize with someone if you pity that person. You can show kindness to that person. But falling In love simply because you pity him/her is totally out of the picture.
Re: Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? by bri: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2007
PHEESAYOUR:

Don't understand! What does that "PITY" suppose to mean? do you mean maybe he tells you he is in love with you and disturbs you, doesn't give you any breathing space because of what he feels but you did not feel what he feels for you, And you decide of loving him out of pity or what? explain.
yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in anothercase he doesn´t know how to tell u he loves u but always complaining about his poor statues or his family background and trying to win your heart with that.
well v seen such case b4.
need also NAIRALAND VIEW ABOUT IT.
Re: Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2007
Nope cool
Re: Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? by 2dye4(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2007
hell no. pity is out of it! angry
Re: Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? by Njoy1(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2007
No, not a very good move, you'll end up so unhappy. Love is a two way thing, we all want to love and be loved.
Re: Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? by denex: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2007
I tried to love some chick not necessarily out of pity. Her case wasn't that bad. But I tried to do it out of kindness or friendliness and it didn't work.

So no I can't.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Female Not Contributing: / I'm Confused,what Should I Do, I Need Your Advice And Help Its Very Urgent. / From A Confused Heart:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.