Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise (1702 Views)

Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / which would you rather date among this two categories of men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2008
He's been in love with dis girl for a very long time,but she always gives him d excuse dat she has a boyfriend, her so-caled boyfriend always treated her with so much disrespect even in public and also cheated on her until she caught him and now they've broken up(its a month now), she's now she's givin him all d green light but he has mixed feelins. He doesn't want it 2 seem like he's takin advantage of d situation in order 2 get her,he rather wants her 2 get over it first, what advise will u give 2 my friend?
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ poster

Your friend or you (lol dont mind me,, it did sound like its more to do with you)

@topic

I think now the chase and challenge is over it all seems blase to your friend. Guys generally like a challenge.

On second thoughts why is he not swooping in as a 'friend' to help thru this difficult time. Things like this could bring them both together.

having said that she might just use him to get over her hurt and when a more suitable brother comes her way she will leave your friend like a hot cake.

Your friend has to reassess the situation. Is he willing to take the risk? if he is then he should brace himself!
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ Naja Haje
Hmmmm,u sound like a nice person, (lol) at ur joke as well. Anyway,its actually my friend,have u had dis kind of experience b4? just kiddin
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2008
If I were a guy i would probably say yes.

but no babes, I have been much too lucky to be in that kind of situation
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by adeboo(f): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2008
No he shouldnt - she is on the rebound and will do anything now.
She will take advantage because her head isnt in the right place.
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ Naja. so, are u seein someone?
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by Busta(f): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2008
adeboo:

No he shouldnt - she is on the rebound and will do anything now.
She will take advantage because her head isnt in the right place.
That is very true
well said!

sagitarius:

@ Naja. so, are u seein someone?
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by nightnurse(f): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2008
@poster,

how come ur friend kept an eye on her, monitors every of her moves to know when her ex-guy treated her badly and all that?

Well, if he wants her, let em go for her or else stay away from her lipsrsealed
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ Night nurse,
Guess wen ure in love with someone,u try 2 know everythin abt them dnt u? I must confess dat i was one of the ppl investigatin 4 my friend. Personally,i've advised him 2 move in and take over. undecided
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by nightnurse(f): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Sagitrius

Ok now carry go lipsrsealed
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by opokonwa(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2008
Both the poster and his friend appear confused to me undecided

The girl is only giving your friend a chance because she has used and dumped herself and your friend can't wait to jump at the left-over plate? undecided

Make una get a life!
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2008
@sagitarius

Nah.
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ Naja Haje
Feel like takin someone on a date,will be in London in 3 weeks, how about dinner? wink
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ sagitarius

now that sounds like fun. what do you look like?
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2008
well, i'm tall,weel built, fairly light in complexion & most ppl say i'm handsome which i'v come 2 believe its true. so,wat of u?
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ sagitarius

erm. . . . i dont do fair guys u no!

how tall are you?
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ Naja, i'm exactly 6 feet & i said fairly light, why don't u do fair guys? u've not told me how u look though
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2008
I like my dark chocolate milk . . . . they taste nicer with honeyed cream.

dont mind me . . . . am just kidding.
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by saucekid(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2008
najehaje, where have you been?
compliments cheesy cheesy

@ topic,
he has a choice
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:22am On Jan 06, 2008
@saucekid

compliments of the season to you to babe. grin
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2008
@ Naja Haje
is sauce kid a babe? thot d gender says male
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

erm. . . . i don't do fair guys u no!

how tall are you?

Mr Sagitarius what the crap is wrong with you? Are you a cunt?
Why are you taking such B.S from this Chic?
Do u really want to put up with someone who has set biases against people.
dude beat it before you get burnt!
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2008
sagitarius:

@ Naja Haje
is sauce kid a babe? thot d gender says male

i meant babe as in 'honey' 'darling' . . . .  that sort of thing.

C_JAY:

Mr Sagitarius what the crap is wrong with you? Are you a cunt?
Why are you taking such B.S from this Chic?
Do u really want to put up with someone who has set biases against people.
dude beat it before you get burnt!

how a conversation that has nothing to do with you, . .  suddenly has your  head in an almighty fire. . . . . . . .  i don't really understand.!!!!! !!!!!
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by Nmeka(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2008
well i dnt knoi abt bein d rebound uy coz u started askin her out b4 she broke up, maybe she did it 4 u, now is whn she needs u d most so i dnt tink u re bein d rebound guy, seriously i dnt, dnt stand there n let anoda guy com n helkp coz she nids ur comfort now more than eva, jus dnt attempt to sleep with her or smooch her, jus care 4 her thaz all
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2008
Hey, but at least u could use a little modesty.
statements like the ones you used freaked me out.
some of what u said should be kept to yourself, not to the scrutiny of the public
sorry for going a bit overboard, but i wont let it pass if i see it again
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by blackgucci(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2008
do what ever u like,
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2008
@ C Jay
think u had better watch ur stinkin mouth cos it definitely smells like cunt! what has dat conversation got 2 do with u? Can't understand why somr ppl can't stay away from smthin dat does not concern them,
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2008
Prick! I was only trying to help since u were too dumb to figure the chic wasn't just feeling your steez.
Curse all u want, but lets see if she stoops as low as giving a desperate wuss like u her number.
u no just try!
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2008
Dats one problem with asses like urs, just keep sniffin around thins dat aren't urs wat buz of urs was it in d first place anyway? just stay away from dis, u dumb mother f***er,
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by holythug(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2008
@ sagii. . .o boy u yab o, haba u for whisper am into his ears grin grin grin
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by sagitarius(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2008
@ Holy T,
d guy is just fuckin annoyin.we were all just pullin our legs till he had 2 step in,
will whisper next time
Re: Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise by holythug(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2008
yes o sagii. . .we av a lot of assholes like dat on NL which shdnt be so, i tink he as an accomplice whispers
ben~jay

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Wife Material But She Cant Produce Babies.advice Pls / Please Advice / Guys In D House Plz Dnt Ever Love A Girl Dey Dnt Need It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.