Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra (29049 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
More pictures from around this house today.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
More pictures.....

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Whalesss: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lovely contemporary design. Kudos to you.
This is really different from your previous works.
Please make the finishing top notch...

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Whalesss:
Lovely contemporary design. Kudos to you.
This is really different from your previous works.
Please make the finishing top notch...

Thank you Sir, contemporary buildings are not very popular around here, but I am glad that some of our people are starting to buy into it.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by paradigmshift(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
God abeg give me money to finish my first building first 3flats of 3,2 and self contain... This one dey finishing stage but funds scarce ...

Lovely paint oga Spyder .. is that white and ash? Can't wait to start building my own 4 bedroom contemporary duplex or bungalow... Still contemplating....nah I go for duplex lol .............. spyder u finish work..make d interior dope o

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2022
paradigmshift:
God abeg give me money to finish my first building first 3flats of 3,2 and self contain... This one dey finishing stage but funds scarce ...

Lovely paint oga Spyder .. is that white and ash? Can't wait to start building my own 4 bedroom contemporary duplex or bungalow... Still contemplating....nah I go for duplex lol .............. spyder u finish work..make d interior dope o

This mainly ash, darker and lighter colours of it. The interior is very cool.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Some more pictures from the finish of this house..........

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Floor interlocking stones being produced here.......

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by paradigmshift(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
spyder880:
Floor interlocking stones being produced here.......
interlocking stone or those concrete stamped floor, which is the best?
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
paradigmshift:
interlocking stone or those concrete stamped floor, which is the best?

Both are very good, depending on how it's done.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by jujutom(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
spyder880:

Both are very good, depending on how it's done.

Which is cheaper?
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2022
jujutom:

Which is cheaper?

On paper, the concrete stamping is supposed to be cheaper, but there are levels to these things, there are some any different types of concrete stamping methods that some are more costly that the interlocking stones.

But then there are interlocking stones specially designed and produced for high class clientele, even among the concrete stamping, there is increte, and it's still considered as a form of stamped concrete.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Anonymous42(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Xata:
Cost of building materials in PH is dead, already spent 18m and I have not even roof the house.... It's a 6 bedroom duplex
pls how can I contact you...it is urgent
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by donforeign: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
spyder880:
Some more pictures from the finish of this house..........
this tiles is sleek.. amazing.... is this spanish tiles?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
donforeign:
this tiles is sleek.. amazing.... is this spanish tiles?

Yes, some of them are Spanish tiles. Thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
House painting loading.........
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Evan65: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
spyder880:

Good morning Sir, which course did you study in school and what is your work experience like? I think it has some relevance to what we do.
I studied mechanical engineering I have work experience in solar industry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) / Construction Of A 10 Story Office Building / Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.