Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How Did You Handle Job Hunting Rejection Emails? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Handle Job Hunting Rejection Emails? (5912 Views)

Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Handle Job Hunting Rejection Emails? by obinoral1179(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Firstly I met a junior of mine during the university days and we both had the test and interview. My junior called me in the evening that he received a rejection mail but I didn't get any so I move on. Another job opportunity comes up same company, same interviewer but different positions. Immediately the interviewer some me, they remembered me and said they would have come the other time but they needed to spread their net to see if they will see someone better than me which they did, immediately moral for even the New job drop but we thank God for where we are now...

NB always prepare hard for any interview and pray to God for grace and favour.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Job Hunting Rejection Emails? by HoluGraze: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
mayorcon:
Rejection emails are part of job hunting experiences, and receiving them after putting in so much (or not so much) effort can be daunting, but it shows you are making an effort; Dont give up! You just might be one application away from your dream job.

How did you handle yours?

We do call it LOVE LETTER gringrin

Although it's somehow disheartened most especially after you have prayed, believed and hoping to receive offer letter or proceeding to the next stage then BOOM the love letter now comes up.

One thing I believe is never to give up, giving up is a sin that is punishable by death to me. So whenever such letter comes up I will shake my head and move on.
Re: How Did You Handle Job Hunting Rejection Emails? by baloney: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: How Did You Handle Job Hunting Rejection Emails? by chidaddy1198(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
My dear nairlanders,
As per rejection mails previously I delete them but now I leave them in my inbox.
It can be so painful when you are highly optimistic.
Nigerian employers makes interview so tudious that when you get the job you start asking yourself does it really worth it. There is no task on Earth that can't be done by anybody one just need the opportunity to unleash his potential

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Job Hunting Rejection Emails? by Agent8706(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sezua:

Are you a millionaire now? Say the truth.

I don't think I need to answer that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy For Gsm/mobile Technician In Nokia Care. / FMC Technologies / Here's My Cv: Someone Pls Get Me A Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.