Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos (36353 Views)

Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents / Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by livinbygrace: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
JooEeL:
Who are all these churchrats?

I no get time. Make tomorrow come first make we see you for road.

Zulu Authority Na big time Agbero for Lagos and his one of TInubu Boys.
So expect Agbero to scatter the protest tomorrow .
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Le2money(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
You can imagine my brother

livinbygrace:

That’s one of the old time Agbero in Lagos .He based in Oshodi motor parks and he works hand in hand with Mc Oluomo.They are both Tinubu boys.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by lordmans(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
ipodstinks:
Zulu Authority, who is he, where does he comes from.

If you try to disturb the peaceful protesters, you will pay with your lives.

Those that sent you won't do jack to your death.

Zulu kill you there.

Ask anyone from Lagos Island they will tell you about him. My advice, if you're ibo stay away from the protests in any part of SW tomorrow. I don't think it's difficult to just stay at home.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Naijaolosho2: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Ndigbo all over the nation should stay clear of this protest.

If anything goes wrong they will blame us.

Are you not part of Nigeria? Why stay clear? You're part of the problem in this country,you think you can achieve your Biafra alone without the Westerners? Lets wait and see.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Christistruth00: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
maximunimpact:
After June 12 Buhari will unban Twitter, he knows how powerful the weapon can be against dictatorship

Buhari was voted in by millions of People that is not dictatorship
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by adamumar522(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Notice to all protesters nationwide!!![color=#000000][/color]
All protester are warned that they protest at their own risk
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Are you not part of Nigeria? Why stay clear? You're part of the problem in this country,you think you can achieve your Biafra alone without the Westerners? Lets wait and see.
You were one of the people that blamed Ndigbo for the destructions that followed #Endsars protest.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Bashir75: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Little Kid, it was an Igboman by the name Prof. Humphrey Nwosu that declared your brother President From that election against threats from Abaca.

Go and ask how Abacha dealt with him that till date his name is not mentioned anywhere in the history of June 12.

Well,am not surprised what you are doing is typical of a yoruba man.

YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY A BABAY THEN. YOUR "Prof. Humphrey Nwosu” RAN AWAY, WENT HIDDEN AND HE DID’NT RELEASED THE RESULTS UNTIL YEARS LATER. DON’T KID ME LIKE YOU DO FOR YOUR FOOL FOLLOWERS. I’M TOO GROWN FOR YOUR LIES.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by jimcaddy(m): 1:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Who the hell is "team lagos". How come no one has heard from them until today? They have paid some people to resist protest. Fundamental human rights enshrined in our constitution makes us have the right to protest, so long as its peaceful. The problem i have with Nigerians is that we are never united in this course. Some people will go behind and collect money they will spend and it will finish and they will still continue to suffer and complain. Why not let's us agree to do the right thing. This Nigeria is what we will leave behind for the upcoming generations. These old politicians have to leave. They have nothing upstairs anymore. They keep doing the same things and expecting different results. What worked in 1983 cannot work in 2021.. we need fresh minds in politics.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Sunday2021: 6:48am On Jun 12, 2021
beautyhd:
All those that protested against Goodluck Jonathan should come out and protest against this Buhari led administration.

Protests should be against
1. Bad governance
2. Insecurities
3. Kidnappings
4. Ban open grazing
5. Reduction in prizes of food stuff ( I don't know how people are managing).
To pick calls from family and friends don tire me because everyone is asking for assistance to feed.
6. Fulani herdsmen
7. Make 1 dollar equal 1 naira na so Dem promise us.

Infact Buhari should resign
tell your father to come and take over from Buhari.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by clarocuzioo(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Bashir75:

YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY A BABAY THEN. YOUR "Prof. Humphrey Nwosu” RAN AWAY, WENT HIDDEN AND HE DID’NT RELEASED THE RESULTS UNTIL YEARS LATER. DON’T KID ME LIKE YOU DO FOR YOUR FOOL FOLLOWERS. I’M TOO GROWN FOR YOUR LIES.[color=#000000][/color]

Hypocritical liar. Who announced the result of the election adjudged to be the freest and fairest election ever in the history of this country

I am close to Humphrey Nwosu. He was severely and brutally dealt with by Abacha for going against his wish. Did any of you hypocritical yorubas ever cares about Humprey Nwosu and his ordeal in the hands of Abacha? Never.

Even in your June 12 struggle, was any form of credit given to this Igboman that stood by MKO
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by pacespot(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2021
chrisvic007:

If you want to know who he is, go to ojota tomorrow. You will know that he is not alone.

If you are desirous of arson, go to your state of origin and burn whatever you find there. No Lagos indigene would support your activities, no matter his political view.

People like you think you care more about safeguarding Lagos than getting the government to deliver good governance. Elites have used this rhetoric to deceive you that protesters are after the destruction of Lagos. We all know what they are doing with the thugs they send to disrupt protesters. If you say we should defend Lagos at the expense of good governance, then you are only defending Lagos for the corrupt few leaders. And as long as people are discontented with their leaders, you're only postponing the mother of all protests which is revolution.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by chrisvic007: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2021
pacespot:

People like you think you care more about safeguarding Lagos than getting the government to deliver good governance. Elites have used this rhetoric to deceive you that protesters are after the destruction of Lagos. We all know what they are doing with the thugs they send to disrupt protesters. If you say we should defend Lagos at the expense of good governance, then you are only defending Lagos for the corrupt few leaders. And as long as people are discontented with their leaders, you're only postponing the mother of all protests which is revolution.

We are not defending Lagos just for the sake of it. The last endears protests was clearly hijacked by the Igbo/ Igbos (I know what I am saying) The events of 21st October 2020 in Lagos were carefully planned and executed. Right from the orchestrated "Lekki massacre" to the large scale razing of the city were well coordinated. Any wonder that the major actors were Igbo?.

The elite you refer to knows this very well but for the sake of national peace and cohesion has decided to let sleeping dog lie for now. Have you ever wondered why the south west governors clearly stated that "Lagos was attacked" during the riots? They have their facts. The co ordinated attacks which distorted the security architecture of the state (and the nation) resulted in looting and stealing on a magnitude that has never been experienced before in the state.

Be that as it may, do you now think an indigene of Lagos (or even a south westerner for that matter) would allow such to happen again?. I tell you my brother that it will never happen.

People hold protests all over the world but they are held for politically expedient and reasonable reasons. But the actors in Nigeria are organising protests out of anger and frustration of not being able to acquire state power because they are jot popular enough.

Do you think it is reasonable for instance to hold a protest and demand that "Buhari must go"? Is that politically correct? If you don't want him, why not wait for the next electoral circle? This is the exact reason well meaning Nigerians have distanced themselves from the proposed madness?

Anybody talking of revolution now is simply playing on the minds of gullible Nigerians.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by ogbuefi677(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2021
beautyhd:
All those that protested against Goodluck Jonathan should come out and protest against this Buhari led administration.

Protests should be against
1. Bad governance
2. Insecurities
3. Kidnappings
4. Ban open grazing
5. Reduction in prizes of food stuff ( I don't know how people are managing).
To pick calls from family and friends don tire me because everyone is asking for assistance to feed.
6. Fulani herdsmen
7. Make 1 dollar equal 1 naira na so Dem promise us.

Infact Buhari should resign
Cc :Pastor Adegboye,Wole Soyinka,Tunde Bakare.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by pacespot(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2021
chrisvic007:

We are not defending Lagos just for the sake of it. The last endears protests was clearly hijacked by the Igbo/ Igbos (I know what I am saying) The events of 21st October 2020 in Lagos were carefully planned and executed. Right from the orchestrated "Lekki massacre" to the large scale razing of the city were well coordinated. Any wonder that the major actors were Igbo?.

The elite you refer to knows this very well but for the sake of national peace and cohesion has decided to let sleeping dog lie for now. Have you ever wondered why the south west governors clearly stated that "Lagos was attacked" during the riots? They have their facts. The co ordinated attacks which distorted the security architecture of the state (and the nation) resulted in looting and stealing on a magnitude that has never been experienced before in the state.

Be that as it may, do you now think an indigene of Lagos (or even a south westerner for that matter) would allow such to happen again?. I tell you my brother that it will never happen.

People hold protests all over the world but they are held for politically expedient and reasonable reasons. But the actors in Nigeria are organising protests out of anger and frustration of not being able to acquire state power because they are jot popular enough.

Do you think it is reasonable for instance to hold a protest and demand that "Buhari must go"? Is that politically correct? If you don't want him, why not wait for the next electoral circle? This is the exact reason well meaning Nigerians have distanced themselves from the proposed madness?

Anybody talking of revolution now is simply playing on the minds of gullible Nigerians.

Unlike this particular protest, EndSARS protest has a specific objective which is to end police brutality and a call to disband the police unit SARS. But I think the organizer(Sowore) of this june12protest is using it to promote his political ambition because when someone asked him in a Twitter space yesterday what are the objectives, he couldn't list one, he said until after the protest. Who goes into a protest without knowing what they are protesting for?

"Buhari must go" is a theme, not a realistic objective.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
[s][/s]Oga go to Aba and lead the protest there. Lagos doesn't belong to flatis.

What's today's update?
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Bashir75: 12:30am On Jun 13, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Hypocritical liar. Who announced the result of the election adjudged to be the freest and fairest election ever in the history of this country

I am close to Humphrey Nwosu. He was severely and brutally dealt with by Abacha for going against his wish. Did any of you hypocritical yorubas ever cares about Humprey Nwosu and his ordeal in the hands of Abacha? Never.

Even in your June 12 struggle, was any form of credit given to this Igboman that stood by MKO

[b][b]YOU’RE SO DUMB AND LOW LIFE. YOU WANT THE YORUBAS TO CREDIT AND COMPENSATE HIM FOR THE JOB HE WAS HIRED TO DO AND THE RESULT HE NEVER ANNOUNCED UNTIL RECENTLY. YOU’RE BOTH DUMB AND HISTORY WILL NOT BE KIND TO ALL OF YOU. AT THIS POINT, I DON’T TRUST BIAFRANS BECAUSE OF THEIR CONSTANT BETRAYALS. AT EVERY JUNCTION OF CHANGING NIGERIA, IGBO WILL CHOOSE HAUSA/FULANI AND WHEN THEY’RE FIGHTING, THE YORUBAS WILL GOVE THEM SHELTER AND COMFORT.

IGBO ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS [ONE NIGERIA FROM INDEPENDENCE] THE FIRST TO LAUNCHED COUPS IN NIGERIA WITH THEIR GREED FOR POWER. DURING THAT COUP, THEY KILLED HAUSA AND YORUBA GENERALS AND LEFT THEIR OWN ALIVE. DURING THE FIRST ELECTIONS WHEN PRACTICING PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM, THE ELECTIONS DID NOT PRODUCED CLEAR WINNER AND THE NEED FOR TWO OF THE THREE PARTIES TO FORM GOVT THRU ALLIANCE. THEY HAD MEETING WITH AWOLOWO AND AGREED TO FORM GOVERNMENT WITH THE YORUBAS IN THE DAY BUT AT NIGHT THE IGBO LEADERS (NNAMDI AZIKWE} WHEN TO THE NORTHERNERS TO FORMED GOVT BECAUS EOF THE PROMISE TO MAKE THEM PRESIDENT. TOO MANY BETRAYALS FROM THE IGBOS TO OUR ANCESTORS AND EVEN NOW THEY STILL DON’T LIKE US BECAUSE THEY FELT WE ARE TOO SMART FOR THEM. IGBOS LIKE WEAK PEOPLE. THEY THOUGHT THE HAUSA ARE WEAK PEOPLE DUE TO LOW EDUCATION UNTIL THEY TAUGHT THEM THE ART OF MAKING COUPS AND GAINING POWER.

HERE WE ARE NOW, THEY’RE CRYING EVERYDAY[/b][/color].[/b][color=#000000]
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by clarocuzioo(m): 5:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Bashir75:

[b][b]YOU’RE SO DUMB AND LOW LIFE. YOU WANT THE YORUBAS TO CREDIT AND COMPENSATE HIM FOR THE JOB HE WAS HIRED TO DO AND THE RESULT HE NEVER ANNOUNCED UNTIL RECENTLY. YOU’RE BOTH DUMB AND HISTORY WILL NOT BE KIND TO ALL OF YOU. AT THIS POINT, I DON’T TRUST BIAFRANS BECAUSE OF THEIR CONSTANT BETRAYALS. AT EVERY JUNCTION OF CHANGING NIGERIA, IGBO WILL CHOOSE HAUSA/FULANI AND WHEN THEY’RE FIGHTING, THE YORUBAS WILL GOVE THEM SHELTER AND COMFORT.

IGBO ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS [ONE NIGERIA FROM INDEPENDENCE] THE FIRST TO LAUNCHED COUPS IN NIGERIA WITH THEIR GREED FOR POWER. DURING THAT COUP, THEY KILLED HAUSA AND YORUBA GENERALS AND LEFT THEIR OWN ALIVE. DURING THE FIRST ELECTIONS WHEN PRACTICING PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM, THE ELECTIONS DID NOT PRODUCED CLEAR WINNER AND THE NEED FOR TWO OF THE THREE PARTIES TO FORM GOVT THRU ALLIANCE. THEY HAD MEETING WITH AWOLOWO AND AGREED TO FORM GOVERNMENT WITH THE YORUBAS IN THE DAY BUT AT NIGHT THE IGBO LEADERS (NNAMDI AZIKWE} WHEN TO THE NORTHERNERS TO FORMED GOVT BECAUS EOF THE PROMISE TO MAKE THEM PRESIDENT. TOO MANY BETRAYALS FROM THE IGBOS TO OUR ANCESTORS AND EVEN NOW THEY STILL DON’T LIKE US BECAUSE THEY FELT WE ARE TOO SMART FOR THEM. IGBOS LIKE WEAK PEOPLE. THEY THOUGHT THE HAUSA ARE WEAK PEOPLE DUE TO LOW EDUCATION UNTIL THEY TAUGHT THEM THE ART OF MAKING COUPS AND GAINING POWER.

HERE WE ARE NOW, THEY’RE CRYING EVERYDAY[/b][/color].[/b][color=#000000]

Typical of an empty vessel. When there is nothing logical and sensible left in their head, they start throwing tantrums.
You talk about a job he was paid to do? I laugh. He could have easily taken the ghana must go bags offered by Abacha and do Abacha's bidding, but he went against Abacha and announced Abiola a winner even when he fully know the consequences of his action, he stood his ground and damned the consequences. If the reverse were to be the case and a yoruba man were to be the INEC commissioner, we obviously know what he would have done.

By the way, the lies you people are peddling about Igbo coup has been busted severally. Name the list of officers that were involved in the coup. Kaduna Nzeogwu who led the coup was raised in Kaduna but from Delta State ( which you people dont agree is Igbo). interestingly the said coup branded Igbo coup was aborted by Col. Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Awolowo is the betrayer in chief, that's why the northerners never trusted him with power, and that's why he ended with a well refined otapiapia (Sniper).

Get your facts right little kid. Am not teaching you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Second Day In Office As Minister Of Niger Delta Affairs (Photos) / Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.