Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions (1071 Views)

Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) / Chidinma Pleas Can U Piss In Ma Mout ??? / If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by xavier3(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2007
I know of a couple who hav bin married 4 21yrs, der marriage is in turmoil al cos d wife whom afta recently getn a doctorate degree 4rm abroad, got a job wit an oil company and she earns about 100times wat her hubby earns (as in her chedar runs into millions wile dat of her hubby is witn d thousand mark). she started disn d hubby cos she knows his pay is notn compared 2 hers, evn their kids (who r my cousins) dont go 2 their dad 4 money cos dey no dat he wil say no 2 dem, not cos he doesnt hav or cant giv, but cos dey nid d money 4 stupid reasons. Their marriage is hitn rock bottom and my family is kinda worried bout dem and wants 2 intervene since we r family.
ladies i wana know wuld u do d same if u were in my uncles wifes shoes?
Guys wat wuld u do if dis were 2 hapn 2u?
shuld my family intervene?
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by iice(f): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2007
See the damage money can do? undecided That totally sucks. . . you sure the guy didn't do anything to warrant her dissing him?
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by CrazyMan(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2007
That's what happens when a woman is given the role of leadership in the family.
She would totally see to it that she ruins that family.

@Topic:
Tell your uncle to go on living his life. But if his wife starts insulting him and he feels he can't take it any more, then he should quit
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by xavier3(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2007
@ iice
he didnt dis her in any way, he was evn pleased wen he heard she would b bringn in a lot of income 4 d family not knowin he was married 2 a chameleon 4 21yrs, cos she just changed her appearance due 2 unforseen circumstances (the fact dat shes now filthy rich)
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by xavier3(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2007
@ iice
he didnt dis her in any way, he was evn pleased when he heard she would b bringn in a lot of income 4 d family not knowin he was married 2 a chameleon 4 21yrs, because she just changed her appearance due 2 unforseen circumstances (the fact that shes now filthy rich)
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by CrazyMan(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2007
That's what happens when a woman becomes the breadwinner of the family.
She would see to it that she tramples completely on the man.
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by sammy6(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2007
women.bet things would have been diffrent if it were the other way around
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by iice(f): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2007
xavier3:

@ iice
he didnt this her in any way, he was evn pleased when he heard she would b bringn in a lot of income 4 d family not knowin he was married 2 a chameleon 4 21yrs, because she just changed her appearance due 2 unforseen circumstances (the fact that shes now filthy rich)

@xavier. . .nah she wasn't a chameleon. Money does things to people especially when it comes all of a sudden and in big quantities. They loose who they are to it. Omo. . .this one hard oh! Someone's gotta bring her to her senses! Who do you think influences her the most? I mean like her family, friends? Maybe one of them can help make her see the error of her ways. I don't want to say he should just walk out but if nothing and i mean absolutely nothing can resolve this issue, he will just have to move on or he will be miserable till the end
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by xavier3(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2007
@iice
shes got girlfriends dat she gets advice frm, my family is tinkn dat dey myt b responsible 4 her sudden change in character cos she is closer 2 dem, most especially one hippy lady whose ideals about evrytin is messd up. i evn bliv dat d hippy lady married her hubby 4 money cos does notin but attend socialite parties and events all over d face of dis earth
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by vronnie(f): 2:57am On Jul 15, 2007
she needs to remeber that the man is the head of the family and not the money
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by hannydarl(f): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2007
Its mot money that is her problem its how to manage money that is the problem here. the fact that she got a good job should make their lives sweeter and more peaceful as they wont have to think of what to eat or how much will remain if they buy something they need.The husband should ignore her actions and talk to her about spoiling their kids the way she indulges them even when it is clear they dont use money wisely he should talk to his kids too so that in future they wont blame him for letting then rot in ignorance if they refuse to listen to word themn he should let them be they will realize their folly in future.
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by RuuDie(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2007
Like iicey said, get d most influential person in ur family 2 talk some sense in2 her. . .
Its imperative dat y'all try as much as p'sible 2 keep it within d family. C'ld messy with outsiders involved.
Re: Commotion In Ma : Pls I Nid Ur Opinions by aadun: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2007
To the thread starter,

who's family do you belong to, the richer wfe or the husband??
If I am guessing you are from the less richer husband's side of the family why should anyone believe that your opinion is not biased? or do you live with them to know the full unadultrated facts??

(1) (Reply)

What Can He Do? / In Search Of A True Friend? / I Am In Love With This Girl.but:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.