Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa (4059 Views)

Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Graysons: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
observanc1:
ijaw in mbaise abi, what about mbano?
There are ijaws in imo state oga.
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Graysons: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Am an mbaise man wish ijaw are in mbaise come to my place and say that thing again
You can't even spell properly, i will not only come to your place and say it to your face, but i will say it to your father, mother, uncles, aunties, brothers, sisters and your children face.
Okrika people in mbaise imo state are from jupiter abi? Clown!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by SaintBishop: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Graysons:
You can't even spell properly, i will not only come to your place and say it to your face, but i will say it to your father, mother, uncles, aunties, brothers, sisters and your children face.
Graysons! grin
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by observanc1: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Graysons:
There are ijaws in imo state oga.
comot joor. Na toad dem dey fish?
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by RobbStark(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
HisSexcellency:

You can believe whatever you want, I don't waste my time arguing on a faceless forum. You can find out which indigenous people in Bayelsa speak Ogba as a language.
Bye

There is no town in bayelsa that speaks ogba.
Go check your Google or history text again.
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by adekolaelect(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
They should relocate to any of the SE states.. Simple as ABC...

And if they can carry their lands along, no shaking
and the same thing will happen to Igbos in other Regions too.

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Izuchukwu18(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Graysons:

When are you coming pls am waiting for you,I will be at ahiara junction near mnarambiam waiting for you I swear I will pay for the transport ,and I will call some of my brothers so they can hear you out this time themselves,and give you the reply with solo beating.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Izuchukwu18(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Graysons:

They are called umuokirikanweke and not okrika go there and say rubbish you know that we they mbaise are not smiling with you ijaws we will kick your ass anything any day, mbaise are like the arochukwus

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by ScamHunter: 2:30am On Jun 14, 2021
gidgiddy:

Those questions are what a referendum is supposed to answer

As for the OP, although Im not from Bayelsa, I heard that Igbos are indigenous to Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all in Sagbama area of Bayelsa state

those are clearly Igbo names. I even have inkling of their meanings. Osie kwanu ike (central Igbo), Abuo na ato, Eke Okpokri. When things are tough, two and three and Okpokri market. You can't beat Igbo. Our culture is always with us. This is why it's so annoying seeing parents not teach their children the Igbo language. Without our culture, the Fulani would have found it easy to devour us. Without our strong spirit and fighting spirit.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by ScamHunter: 3:55am On Jun 14, 2021
htdot:

You ipob can be so embarrassing

You're actually the one embarrassing yourself. I served in Ijaw land. An Ogba man who is a teacher in the same school was speaking Igbo with me. I asked and he told me that was his language. These are people that I understand their language better than a man from Afikpo or Ohafia, yet you're claiming there are no Igbo in Bayelsa. Some of you even claim there are no Igbo in Rivers. You guys are jokers.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by blues234: 4:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Ndi IPOB and their wahala. If there are Igbos in Bayelsa, allow them speak for themselves na. How I dislike that character Kanu, a man
that loves courting controversies and attracting hate and insults on Igbos. Tufiakwa! angry
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Graysons: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

They are called umuokirikanweke and not okrika go there and say rubbish you know that we they mbaise are not smiling with you ijaws we will kick your ass anything any day, mbaise are like the arochukwus
They are called umu Okrika translated to English which means Children of Okrika you think i've not been there before? grin
And btw is Okrikan an ijaw clan or igbo clan?
Like i said, i will not only come to your place and say it to your face, i will say it to your whole family face clown!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Graysons: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

When are you coming pls am waiting for you,I will be at ahiara junction near mnarambiam waiting for you I swear I will pay for the transport ,and I will call some of my brothers so they can hear you out this time themselves,and give you the reply with solo beating.
You can't even save ur yam leg women from fulani cow boys, here you are ranting like a headless chicken! I'm i suppose to take ur chest beating seriously? *sigh*
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Ojiofor: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Graysons:

The same way you hear, that's how i also hear that there are ijaws in, mbaise imo state, and Abia state. undecided

Mbaise no get water how did Ijaw man find himself there?
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by SaintBishop: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Graysons:
They are called umu Okrika translated to English which means Children of Okrika you think i've not been there before? grin
And btw is Okrikan an ijaw clan or igbo clan?
Like i said, i will not only come to your place and say it to your face, i will say it to your whole family face clown!
Okrika is an ijaw clan!
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by SaintBishop: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

I also heard that there are ijaws in Anambra
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Ojiofor: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
SaintBishop:
I also heard that there are ijaws in Anambra

Ok what is the name of the community?
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by SaintBishop: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

Ok what is the name of the community?
Otuocha
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by odduduwa: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

most of the people on this site live in canada and go home in december. When home, they're not allowed to go outside.
lies
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Ojiofor: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
SaintBishop:
Otuocha

Well ,it is left for peopleof that community to confirm your claim.
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Graysons: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

How did igbos find themselves in Bonny?
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Ojiofor: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Graysons:
How did igbos find themselves in Bonny?

Igboman presence in Rivers state is well documented.
Little search on google will give you lots of result.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=Graysons post=102712574]You can't even save ur yam leg women from fulani cow boys, here you are ranting like a headless chicken! I'm i suppose to take ur chest beating seriously? *sigh*[/quote

We don't have fulanis in mbaise,that area is hot for them to stay,first and second time the came we chase them away .
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by isokomarine: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

those are clearly Igbo names. I even have inkling of their meanings. Osie kwanu ike (central Igbo), Abuo na ato, Eke Okpokri. When things are tough, two and three and Okpokri market. You can't beat Igbo. Our culture is always with us. This is why it's so annoying seeing parents not teach their children the Igbo language. Without our culture, the Fulani would have found it easy to devour us. Without our strong spirit and fighting spirit.
one word can mean different things in different languages
For instance
Elo mean light in isoko while igbo mean thought

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Evidence Released By INEC That APC Candidate Tinubu Will Be Disqualified / Do Nigerians Need To Learn Chinese? / Fashola Hands Over Fifth Maternal And Child Care Hosp In Gbaja, Surulere. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.