Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,341 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE (27574 Views)

Chairmen Of LP Northern Chapter Complain Of Marginalization And Non-mobilisation / BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Pacesetter123(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2021
This is what they should have done since before now..... dialogue!
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

The news pain you sote you come dey mumur to yourself grin grin

But you're here crying and bawling grin

E pain am.

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by chrisvic007: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2021
raker300:
this is not east.

Stop fake news.

Mods, do the needful or I do mine

What do you want to do, raze "Nairaland"?. If this is not part of the dot in a circle, he is only playing the game you know so well since you are the purveyors - in -chief of fake news and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Gentlerespect76: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Wasky101: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Buhari has a history of not fulfilling promises..

The igbos know this, That's why the entire south east and south south rejected him during the general elections..

To hell with your fake promises, Give them a referendum.
This is a list of service chiefs 2010 to 2014.
Was marginalization not a word then?

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by ggood: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2021
samuel19222:
God bless Nigeria, Happy Democracy day
Nigeria beneficiary spotted
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by dmbb: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

The igbos know this, That's why the entire south east and south south rejected him during the general elections..

Referendum with your dot in a circle, you people are not going anywhere
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Munzy14(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2021
kettykin:
So the small dot in the circle matters
Of course that dot matters most...It is the centre of gravity...The focal point that determines the radius and diammmeter of this false amalgamation....cheesy

That is their pain...The dot is a determinant and survives all weather despite the neglects of 50yrs plus.
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by hamingra: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2021
BonPatrick:
#BREAKING_NEWS

Tears!!!!! GUO, Ezenwata and Young shall grow luxurious buses Hijacked to unknown destination by Fulani Bandits at Lokoja express way after Okene.
Pray for Igbos. We got info that they separated all the passengers of northern origin and made away with those from the south east after executing d drivers. Right now, nobody knows their whereabouts
Details below!

G.U.O, the young shall grow and Ezenwata luxury bus has been reportedly taken hostage by bandits.
If you're an Igbo Man or Woman Travelling to any part of Northern Nigeria it is better for you to suspend it for the sake of your dear Llife.

information reaching everybody in Onitsha right now had it that Ezenwata luxury bus, G.U.O luxury bus and the young shall grow luxury bus that just left couple of hours ago, traveling from Onitsha to sokoto has been hijacked along Lokoja road Kogi State of Nigeria and taken to unknown destination. According to the report all the people of northern origin were discharged without harm. However all the southerners in the bus were taken away to an unknown destination.up until now there is no information about their whereabout.

Nigerians are admonished to check on their family, friends and well wishers who boarded any luxury bus enroute Sokoto from Onitsha to be sure about they safety.

You and people like you are the reason Nigeria is going through challenges.
I am in Lokoja as a type this morning and nothing of such happened here.
God will surely out you to shame if you don't repent and stop this nonsense that you have been paid to do.
Ndi Igbo will never fall for you shananigians.

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by samuel19222(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2021
isaythetruth:
you are not ashamed of yourself, you are shamelessly, stupidly, and idiotically answering a name given to you by a white man.

Well, I hope referendum is one of the conditions given to FG... Because Biafra is all we want!

wetin you no fit talk for my front, continue. God bless Nigeria

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by samuel19222(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2021
membranus:

Are you okay this morning?

Has democracy helped your situations?

very okay this beautiful day

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by samuel19222(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
kingsvictor2:
God doesn't bless useless things

Are you the gods speaker
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by samuel19222(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2021
moneyissweet:
Shey you dey happy like this?

Happy, not sad cheesy
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by samuel19222(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
Nigeria beneficiary spotted

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by isaythetruth(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2021
samuel19222:

wetin you no fit talk for my front, continue. God bless Nigeria
look at this one... Anyways I gat nothing more to say to a one Nigerialist.
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by ukahrawah: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Audio promise. They'll never trust this FG.
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by kingsvictor2: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2021
samuel19222:

Are you the gods speaker
Satan signed agreement with Nigeria using a daft brain-dead chewing stick in aso rock, Stupid entities ain't in God's agenda for blessings
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Them think say governors can stop anything, the power doesn't belong to the governors in the East. How far with second Niger Bridge, they think say everybody na cow for north. Igbos reason ahead.. They had come begging, after threatening and insulting our governors with genocide by treating them the way they treated their fathers in the past. They will get it hot these days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Okwyjesus(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
Fg need to address this issue of marginalization in South East immediately, sometimes I don't blame Ipob, I wept the last time I past through Imo and Onitcha Igbos are suffering no federal government infrastructures especially good roads compare to the other regions.

God bless you for saying the truth.

If lgbos have infrastructure, little attention will be given to lgbo President/ other agitations.

Just do the right thing that help lgbo man business and that solve their agitations 80%.
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by BonPatrick(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Bro am very sorry it was my brother that sent it to me I thought it happened that was why I share it I didn't mean to cause pain and war I was sharing it to let people know what happened. I will take it down.
hamingra:

You and people like you are the reason Nigeria is going through challenges.
I am in Lokoja as a type this morning and nothing of such happened here.
God will surely out you to shame if you don't repent and stop this nonsense that you have been paid to do.
Ndi Igbo will never fall for you shananigians.

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by NaMe4: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2021
BonPatrick:
#BREAKING_NEWS

Tears!!!!! GUO, Ezenwata and Young shall grow luxurious buses Hijacked to unknown destination by Fulani Bandits at Lokoja express way after Okene.
Pray for Igbos. We got info that they separated all the passengers of northern origin and made away with those from the south east after executing d drivers. Right now, nobody knows their whereabouts
Details below!

G.U.O, the young shall grow and Ezenwata luxury bus has been reportedly taken hostage by bandits.
If you're an Igbo Man or Woman Travelling to any part of Northern Nigeria it is better for you to suspend it for the sake of your dear Llife.

information reaching everybody in Onitsha right now had it that Ezenwata luxury bus, G.U.O luxury bus and the young shall grow luxury bus that just left couple of hours ago, traveling from Onitsha to sokoto has been hijacked along Lokoja road Kogi State of Nigeria and taken to unknown destination. According to the report all the people of northern origin were discharged without harm. However all the southerners in the bus were taken away to an unknown destination.up until now there is no information about their whereabout.

Nigerians are admonished to check on their family, friends and well wishers who boarded any luxury bus enroute Sokoto from Onitsha to be sure about they safety.

If this is real, you can open a topic with the information rather than placing it among comments in a thread many may not open.
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by BonPatrick(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2021
I did na only 4 people commented I post it under nairaland/general yet it didn't made front page
NaMe4:

If this is real, you can open a topic with the information rather than placing it among comments in a thread many may not open.
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by RichAbujaGuy: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

NL is your friend, my friend.

Pension Alert: Ex-Biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu by OGO32(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2017

https://www.nairaland.com/4129881/pension-alert-ex-biafra-police-officers

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Sharpsecret01: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by BigBashiru: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Bastards...going to 8 years and not a single Igbo person at the helms of affairs at the presidency,the senate,the HOR and the judiciary!
Close to 8 years and not a single Igbo person among service chiefs!!!
Never had it like this between 1999 and 2014.
An evil party came with vendetta and revenge and bitterness and hatred!!!
and this bastards are still talking about addressing bulshhhyt!!!

Thunda faya you all and those coneheaded structures,accursed coneheaded structures...

Emefiele is CBN Governor yet exchange rate is over N500; if dem fire am now they will say its tribalism...
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by calcal: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2021
That small dot is the connector, what will happen to the circle without the connector? let's wait and see.

kettykin:
So the small dot in the circle matters
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by AfonjaConehead: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

Emefiele is CBN Governor yet exchange rate is over N500; if dem fire am now they will say its tribalism...
You know nothing...you don't know anything apart from being tribalistic.....
Do you in your wildest dreams think and believe Emiefele is independent of himself,do you think he makes decisions and simply implements them as CBN gov just like that without recourse to the executive!

During the late Yar'adua's tenure,did Soludo not propose a time frame for the naira to be at par with the dollar? And when it was due,can you,Mr accuser,can you please tell me,tell the world,what happened to the proposed plan?

Your name is Bashiru,Yoruba niyen,you should be intelligent....and besides,what brought about Emiefele in my my initial post? Is Emiefele from the SE?

And what makes you think pe Omo Igbo le mi?

You yoruba people are wonderful? You are worse than the north
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by AfonjaConehead: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Keep crying, you want leadership in a zoo? Most of you has been cursed with senselessness. And in 2023, 5% won't still matter.
The curse shall be upon you and your generation if I'm not from the SE
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Jackson105: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

The curse shall be upon you and your generation if I'm not from the SE

Just shvt your mouth and stop blabbing
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by AfonjaConehead: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Feggie3:

I can promise you that having an Igbo man in the helm of affairs is not a guarantee that the state of our lives will be better. An average Igbo man is selfish and only thinks of himself and his family.

I am Igbo by the way and I came from a political background.
Nobody is talking about that,I'm not Igbo by the way,I'm from Edo state and what I'm saying is everyone should be carried along,represented at the helms of affairs in a multi ethnic nation like ours.

"An average of Igbo man only thinks of himself and his family" but a whole president that thinks only of his region and tribe and who is irresponsible with his words is godly,clap for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.