Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles (82696 Views)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto (2) (3) (4)

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Tutosade: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
I must Japa one-day

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by africandollar: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Man ask say wetin be the current prices still nobody don answer am...what's the point of this thread then?

Modified:
I guess after 1 year OP go don already get the answer to his question, e be like say the mod wey post this just dey wake up from coma since last year. grin

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by YeePeyHaa: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's just good business baby!
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by macid52: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
okay na
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by ACRI: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Business opportunity
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Fkmodhi: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Which kind playing be dis 2021 thread, fgs are dis mods well laidis??
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by CalabarPikin: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okay

Who u d give assignment..

Wo.... enjoy ya abroad and pray we join u soon

Try campaign for PO sha...he's the best for the job

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by NowisGod109(f): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehn ehn
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Send me an email, I can be shipping to you.
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Calibrator: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Simple economic principles.... That is how cheap the people whose countries we import from see the things sold at exorbitant prices here.

That is the reason an industrialised nation like China develop at an astronomical rate... Provide what other countries want to increase your foreign exchange and your currency will grow stronger.

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
About 27k for peak milk... grin grin
If I buy am, na 3 years e go reach b4 I finish am o...

But we need 2015 price for diz o..

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by ivandragon: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmm...

The average hourly pay in LA ranges from $15 to $40

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by HltSong: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Even ileoluji cocoa powder, person see am for US store.
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Walealoba(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
ivandragon:
Hmm...

The average hourly pay in LA ranges from $15 to $40

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by omoadeleye(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maybe Nigeria will be better when y'all stop converting dollars to naira .. can anyone of y'all cough out 16k to your pals in abroad to buy one bottle of Alomo bitters? Or can you buy a bottle of Alomo bitters for 16k here in Nigeria?

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Panda7(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
op wetin dem dey do for L.A??
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by peterbello(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
I can understand the bitters but them no get peak milk substitute for that ends? So person go still buy those peak milk there? When no be Peak miik ambassador.

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Sunnyski: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Current prices of some bitters.

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by twilliamx(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
KallmemrB0:
Na to enter Bush cut grass mix joor

Ahswear

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by ajl: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
It seem unbelievable but things in California are usually more expensive and if it's in Los Angeles, it's super expensive. Last year summer, when gas price was just around $2 plus per gallon where I live, it was over over $4 per gallon in LA when we visited. I filled the gas tank of an SUV we rented for over $70. But those prices up there seem outrageous especially because those products are not for average Americans but immigrant Africans or people from the Caribbean. I've never seen Peak before here. Its only Carnation milk we buy often around $1.

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by godofuck231: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Profiteers of the profit , Nigerians for you ,same with star and hero here in Europe, nobody drinks them because they are expensive, only Nigerians

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Drenimarcus:
The 2 I bought online, I haven’t finish them. I take a sip once every month cheesy. $70 plus shipping no be mai-mai.

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by planetx: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
That peak milk can't be more than #7k in Nigeria
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Chiraq77(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
who milk help,abeg what's the price of the Garri and Beans Jare??

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos)