Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven (9251 Views)

Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. / Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Ezehillary(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
donMIG:
I can do all this and still not make heaven....

Its beyond this

God hell us all
be careful
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Jumbojax(m): 1:52am On Jul 05, 2021
samwheel:
angry
Pls I need an answer.
If God is all powerful (omnipotent) and all knowing (omniscient) as christians claim, y can't he see and know people dat will enter heaven las las and just hand pick them, y his he waiting for a said date?
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. Isaiah 55:8
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Jumbojax(m): 2:05am On Jul 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

Asin you understand. grin
Imagine being in a place where you can't watch football, watch movies, go clubbing, eat good food, play Fifa, have good sex, attend concerts, listen to music by your favorite artists and chat on social media. All you do is sing "hosanna hosanna in the highest" from morning till night, Forever . No be slavery be that? grin
Everything created is a slave, the sun is a slave constantly burning to give you light, everything is a slave to its purpose, you're a slave to those things you mentioned, instead of a slave to God. Anyone who would look for freedom would end up being a slave to their desires. -George Bernard Shaw
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by showafrica(m): 2:34am On Jul 05, 2021
tempusfugit:
Lol the other day, I was thinking imagine a place filled up with just good people with good hearts and follows the ten commandments with each of their actions, omg that place go dey boring oo

Na lie oo, go Norway or New Zealand, see people with good heart enjoying the world like they are already in Heaven. Throughout my stay, I didn't even see any street fighting or someone shouting at another person. I felt like a bush animal from a Jungle. Only to land in Lagos to meet wicked and angry faces. I shook my head
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by donMIG(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Ezehillary:
be careful

I am careful... Its u who need to be careful

So many things be taking ppl to hell n we are unaware

God help us in this time wen we about to c our creator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Word Of God Is Powerful! / Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / Jesus Christ Life: A Fiction Or Fairy Tale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.