Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven (9246 Views)

Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. / Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Dareywest001(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2021
7 important ways? grin
1. . . to 7: " Don't seek it "
Leave your life.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Rawgold29(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Asin you understand. grin
Imagine being in a place where you can't watch football, watch movies, go clubbing, eat good food, play Fifa, have good sex, attend concerts, listen to music by your favorite artists and chat on social media. All you do is sing "hosanna hosanna in the highest" from morning till night, Forever . No be slavery be that? grin
lol to your write up.. but you have to choose one... Burn forever or sing praises forever..I come in peace.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Franking: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2021
Let me finish dealing with the fact that I am stuck in a country like Nigeria. When I die I cross that bridge.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by imalian09: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2021
You lack wisdom
tempusfugit:
Lol the other day, I was thinking imagine a place filled up with just good people with good hearts and follows the ten commandments with each of their actions, omg that place go dey boring oo
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by imalian09: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Lost soul
kingxsamz:

Imagine being in a place where you can't watch football, watch movies, go clubbing, eat good food, play Fifa, have good sex, attend concerts, listen to music by your favorite artists and chat on social media. All you do is sing "hosanna hosanna in the highest" from morning till night, Forever . No be slavery be that? grin
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Truefaith: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2021
bngv
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2021
samwheel:
angry
Pls I need an answer.
If God is all powerful (omnipotent) and all knowing (omniscient) as christians claim, y can't he see and know people dat will enter heaven las las and just hand pick them, y his he waiting for a said date?
So that YOU will not complain of favouritism when you are left behind!

1 Like

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Of course very boring to some people. That is why it's not by FORCE. Choose where you want to be!
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Christianity is a totalitarian belief. It is the wish to be a slave. It is the desire that there be an unalterable, unchallengeable, tyrannical authority who can convict you of thought crime while you are asleep, who can subject you to total surveillance around the clock every waking and sleeping minute of your life, before you're born and, even worse and where the real fun begins, after you're dead. A celestial North Korea. Who wants this to be true? Who but a slave desires such a ghastly fate? I've been to North Korea. It has a dead man as its president, Kim Jong-Il is only head of the party and head of the army. He's not head of the state. That office belongs to his deceased father, Kim Il-Sung. It's a necrocracy, a thanatocracy. It's one short of a trinity I might add. The son is the reincarnation of the father. It is the most revolting and utter and absolute and heartless tyranny the human species has ever evolved. But at least you can forking die and leave North Korea!

Christopher Hitchens
Wouldn't it be blissful if "But at least you can forking die and leave North Korea God's Presence"?
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by jantman(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2021
@GILHpm

Add No 8] By living a life of Prayer
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2021
iLegendd:
I didn't bother reading, but know that only 5 Nigerians will make Heaven. The rest are going to Hell. Most Nigerians are to wicked to make Heaven.

They've been rejected on Earth and so it is in Heaven.

I believe you.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Etimemy: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Christ is all in all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2021
If there's a heaven for human beings, then few Nigerians will make it there. Nigerians are the most heartless, wicked, evil and perverted soul on earth.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by samwheel(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

So that YOU will not complain of favouritism when you are left behind!

Nice one.
Thanks.
I like ur explanation.

1 Like

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by FirstSon01: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Christianity is a totalitarian belief. It is the wish to be a slave. It is the desire that there be an unalterable, unchallengeable, tyrannical authority who can convict you of thought crime while you are asleep, who can subject you to total surveillance around the clock every waking and sleeping minute of your life, before you're born and, even worse and where the real fun begins, after you're dead. A celestial North Korea. Who wants this to be true? Who but a slave desires such a ghastly fate? I've been to North Korea. It has a dead man as its president, Kim Jong-Il is only head of the party and head of the army. He's not head of the state. That office belongs to his deceased father, Kim Il-Sung. It's a necrocracy, a thanatocracy. It's one short of a trinity I might add. The son is the reincarnation of the father. It is the most revolting and utter and absolute and heartless tyranny the human species has ever evolved. But at least you can forking die and leave North Korea!

Christopher Hitchens

Well said
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by ObagiBrothers: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simply love God and love your neighbors with all your heart
[quote author=GILHpm post=102633005]Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
jantman:
@GILHpm

Add No 8] By living a life of Prayer
You pray when you abide in Christ, when you abide in Jesus Christ you follow His footsteps and words.
Thank you for your contribution Sir.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by ogascomax: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
GILHpm:
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Here are Seven Ways To Seek The Kingdom of Heaven.

1) By receiving Jesus Christ into your life (hope), receiving the Holy Ghost (Righteousness) and seeking above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) By Loving God with all your heart, soul, strength and mind.

3) By loving your neighbor as yourself.

4) By giving as charity to your neighbor, friends, and to the poor & needy.

5) By abiding in Christ and meditating on the Word of God.

6) By walking humbly, uprightly, and being righteous.

7) By loving your enemies, forgiving and embracing peace with your neighbor.

All you said are secondary.
The key Christian character is in SOUL WINNING. Every Christian was given the ministry of reconciliation, get men save, getting them born again.

3 Key things are 1. Winning 2. Building those who you have won. 3. Sending them to do what you are doing.

The fundamental part of christianity is in preaching the Gospel. Those other things you mentioned are part of Christian character.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Simplyleo: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Is alright
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Is alright

Post 35

Talkative
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
ogascomax:

The key Christian character is in SOUL WINNING. Every Christian was given the ministry of reconciliation, get men save, getting them born again.

3 Key things are 1. Winning 2. Building those who you have won. 3. Sending them to do what you are doing.

The fundamental part of christianity is in preaching the Gospel. Those other things you mentioned are part of Christian character.
Thanks sir.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=MrNipplesLover post=103358431]Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤[/quote Jesus loves you .
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
ObagiBrothers:
Simply love God and love your neighbors with all your heart
You are not far from the truth Sir.

1 Like

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kingdom of heaven sha?
Is that the issue now?
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by ofiko123(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nice one.. The kingdom of God or heaven is for everybody's benefit..
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Ayo081(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
ogascomax:

Good day Sir,

Mathew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of age.
I think those that the OP mentioned are primary Sir. Secondary is Matt 28:29
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Image123(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Hell has torments, no joy.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Image123(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
kingxsamz:
Other countries dey advance, people dey here dey think of imaginary kingdom wey dey sky.
What will you do there? Play herps and eat grapes? grin

Stop being gullible, the major percentage of the people "advancing" are theists. From their leaders to followers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Address Bishops As Lords? / Ogboni / The Word Of God Is Powerful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.