Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man (6602 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Gisbourne44: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Hello guys.. good morning.. I met this girl in a cab, I got her contact but it took us about 3 weeks before we met and discussed. I liked her and Wanted to date her. I asked her out and she replied she was in a relationship. I said okay. She went on to further tell me that it shouldn’t matter to me that 95% of ladies are in relationships. Which is something I kinda understood too as well. Two weeks later she said she had broken up with her boyfriend. I said okay. I asked her out she said she just came out of one an not really ready to enter another. I left it at that. But after about a week we both just settled into been in a relationship because she would call and get angry that what kind of boyfriend am I that can’t call his girlfriend in the morning etc... that was how things were and we were until about two months after our dating she told me she was pregnant. I told her to keep the pregnancy(cos personally I won’t have sex without protection if I don’t have intentions to marry the person).

I told my mum about it and she was like I should prepare and do her introduction. I was preparing towards that when I found out that she cheated on me with a married man the same period she got pregnant (from calculation of the pregnancy) we slept together on the 31st of April, she slept with the said married man on the 8th and 10th of May with and without condom respectively.(the worst part was I found out myself, she didn’t tell me out of remorse)

That realization was what cancelled all plans I had for her. While we were together I give her 35k monthly because she wasn’t working(she had lost her jobs some weeks before we started seeing each other) she begged and begged that I should forgive her that it would not happen again. But to be honest I only saw tears and no remorse. Because I didn’t want her to do anything stupid that would be on me(I had gone to see her mother and we discussed before I found out she cheated) I even told the mum she cheated. I still went ahead and Moved her to my place but for The first three months the relationship wasn’t good at all. She was always crying and saying she is sorry. I most times tell her it’s okay so nothing happens to the baby not because it’s actually okay. Cos till date if I see the type of car the person she cheated with drives. I get angry as well. I wasn’t doing so badly. At least I had a car my dad gave to me to use in Abuja after he retired to his house in Lagos. Now sha she has given birth to a boy and dna confirms its mine.

Three months to the time she was to give birth

Doctors kinda adviced me that her condition wasn’t good and that she was thinking too much that I should forget any issues we have and pretend so everything goes fine when it’s time for labour. So I changed at that point for the sake of the pregnancy and her health.

But now that everything is clear. Would it be adviseable to go on and marry her?

The trust is actually not there

Cos most times she goes out I always feel she is going to see someone or she would give out her number. I always want her to be indoor. But it’s not healthy and that’s not how it’s supposed to be. I intend to train her in school for the fact that she is my baby’s mother. So that in the event that anything happens to me (unforeseen circumstances) she should be able to stand and carry on with the training of the baby)

My parents don’t even want me and her staying together (but I fear for her choices in men) let her not go and date one yahoo boy that’s would end up using my son for ritual. That’s my fear ��‍♂️��‍♂️

Her mother has told her there is only a 5% chance the relationship would work out.

Then based on her past(she has actually cheated on everyone she has dated) reasons been that most of them were stingy and she had needs. That’s why I gave her 35k monthly so she stays faithful to me. But she still cheated on me as well for money ( she kissed and had sex with the married man)

I didn’t know married men now kiss girls they meet on cash and carry basis. When she cheated, we had issues two days before she cheated(the first one) but we were talking but not much.

I’m just confused. What should I do about her pls

Can I still marry her if she says she won’t cheat again

Even if I want to marry her now it would be after I’ve observed her properly and with what has happened so far, it could take me about 2 years to decided. But that thought of me thinking how proud the man would be seein me somewhere with a chick he banged raw makes me sad
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by PlayMaker14: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Like I always say; "E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU"

You sound so childish and inexperience.

A lady who cheated on you with a married man and you're here contemplating whether to take her back if she convincingly tells you that she won't cheat on you again?

That cheating machine who's the mother of your baby might just be the one that would facilitate your leap to death if you don't chase her away.

Imagine the nonsense.... You're paying a community pussy 35k monthly because you want her to remain faithful to you?

Op, between you, Tony Umez and Mr. Ibu, I nor know who Mumu pass, but one thing I know is that you're just paving your way to the great beyond if you settle down with that hoe.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by chatinent: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2021
I shall not mince words, affected person is advised.

. I asked her out and she replied she was in a relationship. I said okay. She went on to further tell me that it shouldn’t matter to me that 95% of ladies are in relationships.

This was it, bro. This was it. When you got this response, your brain should have been configured to one part. Such hoedacity!

I always want her to be indoor.

This prevents nothing. Read my lips, na da.

let her not go and date one yahoo boy that’s would end up using my son for ritual. That’s my fear

That's not your fear, bro. We aren't kids here. The stigma of a partner cheating keeps everyone downhearted.

Personally, I will never accept back sb who cheats. I don't care what it would cost. I only don't mind being a fool once, not twice.

Hoes don't become cutlasses.

You are welcome.

Have a nice century.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by BabbanBura(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Gisbourne44:
Hello guys.. good morning.. I met this girl in a cab, I got her contact but it took us about 3 weeks before we met and discussed. I liked her and Wanted to date her. I asked her out and she replied she was in a relationship. I said okay. She went on to further tell me that it shouldn’t matter to me that 95% of ladies are in relationships. Which is something I kinda understood too as well. Two weeks later she said she had broken up with her boyfriend. I said okay. I asked her out she said she just came out of one an not really ready to enter another. I left it at that. But after about a week we both just settled into been in a relationship because she would call and get angry that what kind of boyfriend am I that can’t call his girlfriend in the morning etc... that was how things were and we were until about two months after our dating she told me she was pregnant. I told her to keep the pregnancy(cos personally I won’t have sex without protection if I don’t have intentions to marry the person).

I told my mum about it and she was like I should prepare and do her introduction. I was preparing towards that when I found out that she cheated on me with a married man the same period she got pregnant (from calculation of the pregnancy) we slept together on the 31st of April, she slept with the said married man on the 8th and 10th of May with and without condom respectively.(the worst part was I found out myself, she didn’t tell me out of remorse)

That realization was what cancelled all plans I had for her. While we were together I give her 35k monthly because she wasn’t working(she had lost her jobs some weeks before we started seeing each other) she begged and begged that I should forgive her that it would not happen again. But to be honest I only saw tears and no remorse. Because I didn’t want her to do anything stupid that would be on me(I had gone to see her mother and we discussed before I found out she cheated) I even told the mum she cheated. I still went ahead and Moved her to my place but for The first three months the relationship wasn’t good at all. She was always crying and saying she is sorry. I most times tell her it’s okay so nothing happens to the baby not because it’s actually okay. Cos till date if I see the type of car the person she cheated with drives. I get angry as well. I wasn’t doing so badly. At least I had a car my dad gave to me to use in Abuja after he retired to his house in Lagos. Now sha she has given birth to a boy and dna confirms its mine.

Doctors kinda adviced me that her condition wasn’t good and that she was thinking too much that I should forget any issues we have and pretend so everything goes fine when it’s time for labour. So I changed at that point for the sake of the pregnancy and her health.

But now that everything is clear. Would it be adviseable to go on and marry her?

Cos most times she goes out I always feel she is going to see someone or she would give out her number. I always want her to be indoor. But it’s not healthy and that’s not how it’s supposed to be. I intend to train her in school for the fact that she is my baby’s mother. So that in the event that anything happens to me (unforeseen circumstances) she should be able to stand and carry on with the training of the baby)

My parents don’t even want me and her staying together (but I fear for her choices in men) let her not go and date one yahoo boy that’s would end up using my son for ritual. That’s my fear ��‍♂️��‍♂️

Her mother has told her there is only a 5% chance the relationship would work out.

Then based on her past(she has actually cheated on everyone she has dated) reasons been that most of them were stingy and she had needs. That’s why I gave her 35k monthly so she stays faithful to me. But she still cheated on me as well for money ( she kissed and had sex with the married man)

I didn’t know married men now kiss girls they meet on cash and carry basis. When she cheated, we had issues two days before she cheated(the first one) but we were talking but not much.

Even if I want to marry her now it would be after I’ve observed her properly and with what has happened so far, it could take me about 2 years to decided. But that thought of me thinking how proud the man would be seein me somewhere with a chick he banged raw makes me sad

Another baba mama created!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Kriss216: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2021
A hoe is a hoe, regardless.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by ericbertrand(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2021
You’ll only be full of regrets if you marry her. Listen to your parents. She’s incapable of staying with one man.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by evil1: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2021
I'm not a fan of this but it happens and it has happened. The scar will be there but just know she's a victim and her vulnerable moment was taken advantage of.
She already feels remorseful so just live happily with her especially if she's a good wife material. But if you can't, for peace and sanity of her mind please leave the relationship let it not be that a baby is what is keeping you guys together without love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Ekez(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2021
You self cheat on her with a married woman
Simple
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Cheating is sometimes gingered by a spirit... That is why no matter how loving, caring, faithful, generous, neat, kind, beautiful, handsome, sexual good, educated, spiritual, rich or whatever, some people will still cheat on you..

The problem with cheating is not that you may not be forgiven. Cheating can make a partner restless about the cheater. It frustrates their trust. So even if you say you have repented, the person you cheated on may still be restless for a certain period.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by SeekerofTruth1: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Men when ona Go gree Get sense?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Flamezreal(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Pathetic
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Millimann: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2021
chatinent:
I shall not mince words, affected person is advised.

This was it, bro. This was it. When you got this response, your brain should have been configured to one part. Such hoedacity!

This prevents nothing. Read my lips, na da.

That's not your fear, bro. We aren't kids here. The stigma of a partner cheating keeps everyone downhearted.

Personally, I will never accept back sb who cheats. I don't care what it would cost. I only don't mind being a fool once, not twice.

Hoes don't become cutlasses.

You are welcome.

Have a nice century.

You've said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Temmylee01(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2021
Another one in dj Khaled voice

Bro the only thing you could do is leave her in peace cuz bilif me if you wife her there's part of you that will always doubt her move and any little things she does will raise eyebrow which might lead to abuse and all that and she might not even cheat on you again but for the fact she had done it once will always eat u up, but if you can let go and be very vigilant and observe well before marrying her why not..... You can go ahead and be with her but firstly knw yourself if you can and will overlook her past cuz me as a person will leave her straight away but one man food is another man poison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Mikester: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2021
Gisbourne44:

Then based on her past(she has actually cheated on everyone she has dated) reasons been that most of them were stingy and she had needs. That’s why I gave her 35k monthly so she stays faithful to me. But she still cheated on me as well for money ( she kissed and had sex with the married man

With all the numerous threads of the red pill on this forum, the accompanying experiences shared here and you being a nairalander with your story similar to those others posted here, I must admit to you that this your tale is simply to be condemned as a fake story.

Don't nurse any hopes of trying to convince me otherwise. Good day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by OKOATA(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Ekez:
You self cheat on her with a married woman
Simple
Exactly, it's time guys should stop this talk of married man slept with my GF. You too sleep with married women and stop ranting.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by SportsHD: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Give her breakfast chop.
She'll bounce back and go dey alright las las.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by decatalyst(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2021
To slap this Op for wasting my time reading rubbish, dey hungry me.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Twelfthman: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Nawa o shocked

How many relationship wahala person go dey solve for nairaland but still some people no one get sense....

Op you can go ahead and marry her. I know that is what you want to hear. But it comes with consequences and be ready for it because if there is one thing I knew I sure do know a leopard cannot change its spots
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Jackyz: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Mosdii over to you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Twelfthman: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Well said!

prettyheart:

The problem with cheating is not that you may not be forgiven.
Cheating can make a partner restless about the cheater. It frustrates their trust. So even if you say you have repented, the person you cheated on may still be restless for a certain period.

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by dacblogger: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
You guys were having issues and she cheated on you...
If you marry her, anytime you guys have issue,she will run out nd cheat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Codezz: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2021
This dude, how have you been.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Kingcalls: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Too many simps on this forum....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Gisbourne44: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Been good bro
Codezz:
This dude, how have you been.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by insidelife22(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bros shey be the Toto don short ni ? na person dey Bleep am before e reach ur turn, after you e go be another person turn. cheat on her with a married woman period. stop disturbing my June 12 prophet,I mean provest or is it prorest I don't even know what am typing again. just comot for here Mr Simpson.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
I am seeing the need for DNA test

How did you find out the exact date she slept with the other men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Akada1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Guy ,listen to yourself,she has cheated on everybody that has dated her including you,no marry ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by BareFacedLies(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
So you knew that she cheats on everyone she dates and you still went ahead and fùcked her without a condom? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by baralatie(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Gisbourne44:

I don't think marriage is what you should be discussing now!

She wants the highlife and the promise and the association to person's with highlife will always be a problem for her.
The further complication is she is comfortable with cheating
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by baralatie(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
BareFacedLies:
So you knew that she cheats on everyone she dates and you still went ahead a fùcked her without a condom? shocked
The condom broke
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by TATALoAlaMu: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ha. Ogaaa o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of SHS Students H0!t K!ss!g And N@ck!ng Themselves Inside Classroom / 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.