Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man (6613 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Gisbourne44:
Her sleeping with the man twice in space of 3 days? Can that termed a repeated one?
I don't know her reason for doing what she did but if you're sure she has changed. Don't hesitate to marry her.
After the incident with my wife, we dated for another 5 years before I was sure she's all mine. So take your time to be sure she's changed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Look at this picture and use your tongue to count your teeth

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by Gisbourne44: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2021
What I meant was in my own case I found at after investigating

I meant your even had the remorse to tell you

It makes things easier that way
Kelvin30286063:

Confessing to me has nothing to do with the guy in question. I knew something was wrong with her cuz she wasn't her self. And she confessed out of remorse not because someone wanted her to. She never had sex with him, just slept him the house and the guy lives with his parents who are pastors so don't say what you don't know.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by zeenaman: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2021
For the sake of your happiness, free her and start afresh. You can forgive but never will you forget. And each time you remember, which is often, you will resent her. Cheating is a terrible thing to do to a man.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by zeenaman: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

I don't know her reason for doing what she did but if you're sure she has changed. Don't hesitate to marry her.
After the incident with my wife, we dated for another 5 years before I was sure she's all mine. So take your time to be sure she's changed.
This is motivating. Before now, I have never thought there could be a justifiable reason for cheating. Thank you for the eye opener
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by zeenaman: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Gisbourne44:
Her sleeping with the man twice in space of 3 days? Can that termed a repeated one?
This is not a mistake but a well-calculated brutal and defiant betrayal
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

You know nothing about her and you talk to much

Your fears and possible looking heartbreak won't allow you to try it and see..
Well, ignorance is Bliss, enjoy Kid..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.