Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? (2216 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2021
To the married women mostly;

Did your husband change the bed or foam after marrying you?

If no, then why are you proudly calling it matrimonial bed? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Gossiplover: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2021
You want to scatter marriages abi?

grin grin grin grin

lalasticlala
mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by DDDEnterprises: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Because that is what the bed has become the moment they got married. Who said something has to be changed entirely before it can be dedicated for another purpose?

No matter how many vaginas he has fvcked on the bed, the moment he has offically tied the knot with a woman and brought her in, that home is her matrimonial home and same goes the bed.

What about the apartment or house in general then? should the husband have to change his apartment before the wife can call it her matrimonial home?

8 Likes

Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Rossy12(f): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2021
Yeye dy smell!!
Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Flirtyjane(f): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rossy12:
Yeye dy smell!!

angry sad angry
Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Maybe you should change the foam. Use your money to buy a new one. If She ask me such, I’ll take her to where they sell foams to buy us a new one

1 Like

Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
I didn't change the bed. But there is an ambience in my bedroom that i know deep down is meant for me and my woman only. I don't bring my trips to my bed. Never

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Flirtyjane:

It's not necessary to change the foam just because you fuçked other ladies on the bed before getting married.

Even the lady you've marrying was also fûcked by her ex on his own bed.

Equation don balance be that grin

7 Likes

Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Flirtyjane(f): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
LIVINGICON:
I didn't change the bed. But there is an ambience in my bedroom that i know deep down is meant for me and my woman only. I don't bring my trips to my bed. Never

���
Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Jeon(f): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Flirtyjane:

Yes, I have to change my bed. So that it will contain two or more persons..

1 Like

Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Kobicove(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
What's the point in doing that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by bukiah: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
No. He didn't
Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Saintmary(f): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Flirtyjane:

Damn, you're wicked.
Re: Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? by Michelle55: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Flirtyjane:

trouble dey sleep, inyanga go wake am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men No More Calling Women Ladies, Babe But Vagina People / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / Help! My Boyfriend 's Ex Is Giving Me Nightmares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.