Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. (1317 Views)

The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) / Do You Know The Southern Government Can Ban Nigeria Military From The Region / I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by f4frances: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
... banning mode activated

see this video and you'll know how far his banning ca go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBGUW00BZ68
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by OnionBandit(f): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
BigSarah:
If I'm to choose I'd prefer they ban the politics and crime section
why ban the politics section?
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by ShadowCracker(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Hurray,it's time to fry pap
Tinubu has paid Rafiu Abija, and his boys 20 million to assassinate Igboho.

{b]Dead on arrival[/b].
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Monogamy: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Tinubu has paid Rafiu Abija, and his boys 20 million to assassinate Igboho.

{b]Dead on arrival[/b].

I thought you knew what's up... So you dey believe on dem say dem say
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by ShadowCracker(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:

I thought you knew what's up... So you dey believe on dem say dem say
Igboho helped Rafiu Abija in the past when he was arrested for murder after the fight with Kunle poly.

Now Rafiu Abija ti gba gbode, he has collect money from Tinubu to kill Igboho
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by Monogamy: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Igboho helped Rafiu Abija in the past when he was arrested for murder after the fight with Kunle poly.

Now Rafiu Abija ti gba gbode, he has collect money from Tinubu to kill Igboho

But this kind gist, it for good make you dey one beer parlor , me self fit find one join here so we go do E-bar discussion..

Na very interesting beer parlor gist the full story go be..

Na when you go dey less busy to enter the nearest bar? I must hear the full story...

embarassed angry
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by ShadowCracker(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:

But this kind gist, it for good make you dey one beer parlor , me self fit find one join here so we go do E-bar discussion..

Na very interesting beer parlor gist the full story go be..

Na when you go dey less busy to enter the nearest bar? I must hear the full story...

embarassed angry
Igboho oko Fulani cheesy wink.
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by omoharry(f): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Buhari's government? Yes!

Let Seun do one kind one kind and see if Buhari will not treat him in the language he will understand.

Oga Seun, I don't mean to attack you ooo boss
You must be very proud of your autocratic and stupid President . And you must be also be proud of yourself .
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by DDDEnterprises: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
omoharry:
You must be very proud of your autocratic and stupid President . And you must be also be proud of yourself .

Na wa oo! I'm saying what Buhari can do, not that I'm supporting it.
Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by meccuno: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Emmynator:
In your opinion is nairaland in contention of being banned by the government or do you think nairaland is not a threat to the government?
let them ban it. We won't miss it. It's a place filled with Tribalism and propaganda. TribalLand undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
An ordinary copyright infringement block and Nairalanders were shaking in their boots. The government can ban the forum but won’t. Any mention of it will only increase its popularity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Consulate Opens Two Additional Windows On America In Enugu, Benin City / MOST WANTED Suspect Arrested After Posting This On Police Facebook Page (photos) / So Ridiculous: The War Against Biafrans Has Gone Psychological

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.