Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP (722 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Pls, Your Advice Is Needed Friends. / does doubting damage relationship? pls your opinion is need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Damikjay(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good day NLders,

Precisely three months ago, I met this lady. when u talk about beauty, she's damn beautiful (I wish I could post photos but I want it to be confidential). we met after church service, I actually didn't wanted to go to church that day, but I felt an inward push in me to attend.

During the service I would say I was 30 percent in and 70 percent off.{i could not concentrate cus d previous day (which was Saturday) I lost a great scholarship offer for my Master's program.i intend traveling out}
so, when it was time to recognize the New comers amongst us, my spirit aroused and I was,hmm finally the service was ending (not knowing this is the beginning of my own service). The lady in question stood up, and that was the first time I was going to see an angel in church.

After church service I approached her and asked some few questions (collected number also)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Three weeks after, i got a call from her (note : before now we chat only never have I called or she called) she was sobbing, so I asked her why, she said
her : my fiance is leaving the country
me : u should be happy
her : he ended things between us.
According to her, she as grew to love this guy so much, she has been this guy financial back bone and have sacrificed a lot.
me : I encourage her and we spoke for about 30 mins
exactly two months that we met, I gave it a trial to shot my shoot since the transfer window is still open ( within that time space we have met severally, attended family functions together and she mentally sound, I wish I had met her earlier in life. the two things I cherish about her is her brain and beauty)
On this fateful evening I asked her if she is willing to be my fiancee, she smiled and said yes.
now fast forward to present day
The guy that dumped her two + months ago want her back and he is persistently pleading,he calls almost every day begging her to come back and I don't feel safe with his calls.
So I rudely told her to block this guy or ends things between us. her reply was she can't block the guy.(heated argument)
now the thing is what can I do, so I won't lose her (cus I see her as an asset).
and I'm afraid she is slowly slipping away.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Damikjay(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pls mods help push to front page
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by PrimeWatermark: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmmm

No need stressing yourself bro. If the guy comes down to Nigeria today with a marriage proposal, she would gladly accept.

You should start thinking of Plan B before you bite the dust.
I've said my own.

Happy Democracy Day. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Give her belle.. Raw sex like this..hot one..

1 Like

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Ynix(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
It's very simple, tell her you give her three days to chose between you and the guy.

Beauty and Brain are not scarce, don't be desperate start flowing with other girls to make her jealous.

We are humans, all of us are self centered

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by ogashman(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmm....inside life

Bro the sad truth is you re gonna lose her....

She has known this guy way longer than she knows u and probably they have done some serious shit together.

She jus needed some emotional soothing when she called to inform that her guy broke up with her.....it's unfortunate u fell for it.

As a bro, who has there before, I did say prepare yourself for the worst.

She is leaving u so far she has continued taking his calls and refused to block him.

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Damikjay(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
Hmmmm

No need stressing yourself bro. If the guy comes down to Nigeria today with a marriage proposal, she would gladly accept.

You should start thinking of having Plan B before you bite the dust.
I've said my own.

Happy Democracy Day. grin
Thank you bro, I will think about the plan B.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by kalu61(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Damikjay:

So I rudely told her to block this guy or ends things between us. her reply was she can't block the guy.(heated argument)
I'm afraid she is slowly slipping away.

Let her slip away, she isn't your. QED

If not, try and read Okafor's First Law

1 Like

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by responsibleguy1: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Love kill you there. Because I left the country and now you want to snatch my woman.. I am already making plans to marry her. You are a loser

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Mcslize: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let's be realistic, don't put your mind in that lady. But don't end the relationship. Just start looking for another girl. As far as another guy is in the picture, the favour is not on your side. This won't favour you cuz she will leave you for that guy she was with before she met you as long as the guy has been asking her for a return.

If I were you, I won't talk about the guy with her or question her about the said guy. I will stay in the relationship and start looking for another lady along the line. You shouldn't be the one to break up the affair. Allow her to do that her self. If she does, then she truly wanted to go back but if she still stay, then you got her.

As it stands now, do not make the mistake of investing in her as long as another guy is still in the picture. So that if she end up going back to the other guy, you have nothing much to lose. But I am very sure she will go back to that guy. 100% sure.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin
the Yorubas used to say
na person like God na him nor dey....
but for human level, intelligent and beautiful women plenty wella .
speaking from experience

just call her from home
sound sincere, tell her to follow her heart, hang the call
and move on. if na you be her choice fine if not,
plenty beauty + brains girls full country

1 Like

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
hmm ok op just move on inwardly and hope for the best......signing out✈
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Xristars(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
odds against you.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
If I were you, I wouldn't even bring the guy up in any of our conversations, I would just focus on us and us only
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by missyojo(f): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mcslize:
Let's be realistic, don't put your mind in that lady. But don't end the relationship. Just start looking for another girl. As far as another guy is in the picture, the favour is not on your side. This won't favour you cuz she will leave you for that guy she was with before she met you as long as the guy has been asking her for a return.

If I were you, I won't talk about the guy with her or question her about the said guy. I will stay in the relationship and start looking for another lady along the line. You shouldn't be the one to break up the affair. Allow her to do that her self. If she does, then she truly wanted to go back but if she still stay, then you got her.

As it stands now, do not make the mistake of investing in her as long as another guy is still in the picture. So that if she end up going back to the other guy, you have nothing much to lose. But I am very sure she will go back to that guy. 100% sure.

You have said it all. I wish the OP will listen to this advice.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by NobleDeSage001: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
1. Fighting hard to make a girl stay with you is not worth it.
2. She never stopped loving her former boyfriend.
3. All the odds are against you.

Pullout immediately without hesitance. Take a walk and never look back. There are thousands if not millions of girls out there who are as good as she is or even better.

You are not ready to marry her now. But even if you are ready today today, her heart is still with her former boyfriend.

If you want, you can still be her friend but detach yourself emotionally from her. If you cannot do this, then cut her off.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Bodyodour: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let's be sincere, she will leave you,no doubt. I am sure she still loves the guy.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by frozen70(f): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Damikjay:
Good day NLders,

Precisely three months ago, I met this lady. when u talk about beauty, she's damn beautiful (I wish I could post photos but I want it to be confidential). we met after church service, I actually didn't wanted to go to church that day, but I felt an inward push in me to attend.

During the service I would say I was 30 percent in and 70 percent off.{i could not concentrate cus d previous day (which was Saturday) I lost a great scholarship offer for my Master's program.i intend traveling out}
so, when it was time to recognize the New comers amongst us, my spirit aroused and I was,hmm finally the service was ending (not knowing this is the beginning of my own service). The lady in question stood up, and that was the first time I was going to see an angel in church.

After church service I approached her and asked some few questions (collected number also)
Three weeks after, i got a call from her (note : before now we chat only never have I called or she called) she was sobbing, so I asked her why, she said
her : my fiance is leaving the country
me : u should be happy
her : he ended things between us.
According to her, she as grew to love this guy so much, she has been this guy financial back bone and have sacrificed a lot.
me : I encourage her and we spoke for about 30 mins
exactly two months that we met, I gave it a trial to shot my shoot since the transfer window is still open ( within that time space we have met severally, attended family functions together and she mentally sound, I wish I had met her earlier in life. the two things I cherish about her is her brain and beauty)
On this fateful evening I asked her if she is willing to be my fiancee, she smiled and said yes.
now fast forward to present day
The guy that dumped her two + months ago want her back and he is persistently pleading,he calls almost every day begging her to come back and I don't feel safe with his calls.
now the thing is what can I do, so I won't lose her (cus I see her as an asset).
and I'm afraid she is slowly slipping away.

Only a woman that is involved in between two men knows exactly who she wants for reasons best known to her alone

She is the one to decide whether to be with you or move on with the other guy

Don't loose hope and don't rush her

Let her decide and if she ends up going to the other guy wish her good luck but if she stays with you. love her more

But if she eventually goes with the guy and comes back to you because she got it wrong going to the other guy

Treat her as you wish because you were never her priority but an option for her
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by Starz825(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Where you na dey see girlfriend? grin
Dem scarce oooo
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Needed As ASAP by 1F30M4(f): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
She has strong feelings for the other guy, she never got over him.. I do not think she will leave him for you esp now he is bombarding her with calls & apologies.. He might've broken up with her but she never gave up on him, a part of her still wanted him, a part of her was waiting for him to "come back to his senses".. Even if he didn't apologize, she was ever ready to take him back.. Sorry but I do not think you stand a chance, I may be wrong though.

(1) (Reply)

Forget Fulani, Forget Shuwa Arab! Have You Seen A Marghi Lady? / Be Honest, Why Are You Really Dating That Guy? / Medium Elepaq Used Gen For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.