Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? (12647 Views)

I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by QueTeddy: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
CeokRicchezza:

I will appreciate bro. Help a brother. Thank you

Okay.

Add me up on 08176239156
And chat me on Telegram. That's where I got the courses.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by CHARLOE(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
andyblinks05:
After forth and back about deciding what Skills to learn and what to do with my life, I decided to learn some skills (even though it will served as a side hustle). The skills I want to learn is video editing/ Graphics design. I choosed them based on interest.
Now my question here now is, Are the skills worth investing resources and time to learn?
Will I be able to get customer's to earn from ?
Will it be possible to learn both skills simultaneously?

And pls I do realize that some people have things that they don't use again and instead of giving them out they tend to stack it away in the store or basement. For me to achieve my aim I wish someone would help me out with his/her laptop that is no longer at use whether faulty or not, it will go a longer longer way in helping start up.

Thanks in anticipation
Andy
It's very possible. I'd advise u include photography, check out our upcoming Photography & Video Editing Training Promo: Click lin below
https://www.nairaland.com/6586455/photography-training-register-n-take#102727431
Call/watsapp us for details: 08030822276
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by CeokRicchezza: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Digbick:

please send me your whatsapp number.
+2348109867628
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by CeokRicchezza: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Legendguy:

Hello bro,
I recently bought a course on graphics design, I can give you my password to the learning portal, it's very comprehensive and easy to learn. After learning you can decide to go for internship. Not only graphics design but also digital marketing and virtual assistant. It's self explanatory, as the tutor is designing you will be following.
But since you say you don't want videos

I will also appreciate this. Thank you. My WhatsApp number is +2348109867628
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Nectarbaba(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
SaintUlot:
I have a dell 3521 i want to give out @ a subsidised rate.
How much are you asking for?
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by slimkay83(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Price and picture?
SaintUlot:
I have a dell 3521 i want to give out @ a subsidised rate.
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by baratech: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yes, you can learn both.

Yes you will get customers.

Yes you will earn well.

Learn, and always keeping learning
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Isvo: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Legendguy:

Hello bro,
I recently bought a course on graphics design, I can give you my password to the learning portal, it's very comprehensive and easy to learn. After learning you can decide to go for internship. Not only graphics design but also digital marketing and virtual assistant. It's self explanatory, as the tutor is designing you will be following.

Please bro can also assist with the password, my whatapp number is 07083346418
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by IAMPEDRO: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
LandMann:
andyblinks05

Things are very difficult for Nigerians now so you may find it difficult getting someone to give you any laptop you believe they're not using.

If you believe in your goal and you are ready to work hard to achieve it yourself without waiting for one helper somewhere, I will suggest you use the phone you have now to start doing freelance work till you raise enough money to buy your own laptop.

Go to QA and Gotranscript. Register there and start transcribing... Look for those who have excess work on nairaland and help them do it. Before the year ends you'll make enough money to buy a good laptop to facilitate your learning and even pay for training or premium courses.

If you finish learning, go to Upwork and Fiverr and set up your account there and start making money without waiting for anyone to help you.

This route is not going to be easy... You'll suffer and become frustrated along the way. But if you persevere, you'll come out successful within one year.

If you keep hoping on Nigerians to come and help you, bro you'll be delayed from achieving your goals.

Just look for way to be earning foreign currency small small with your phone first before thinking of learning those skills.

All the best
Pls can I have your WhatsApp number?
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by gentlegiant95: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Please im interested in the digital marketing and virtual assistant courses ��
Legendguy:

Hello bro,
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by KenModi(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2021
Unbiased1:

Bro, we are both in the same boat. I'm currently learning Web Programming and I plan to start full practical on Graphics Design, UI/UX, and 3d design.
The painful part is that I don't have a computer but, I recently found a way to learn everything with my phone. I just discovered that I could run lots of these apps and programming languages on my phone.
Have you heard of ExaGear before? That is what I am currently trying to run in my phone. It allows me run PC software on my phone which means I can practice my designs with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Maya etc all on my phone by using a PC emulator. Read more about PC emulators and join me as we go against all odds to learn the skills that we love with or without a computer.

Only you want to learn graphic design, UI/UX and 3D design?? Are you sure you know all these are different fields even though within the same sector?

Would be difficult for you to learn all three and master them and start making money from them as quickly as possible. You need a few years to master even one. You have to pick and choose one and focus on it. Except you want to be jack of all trades, master of none.

Also, you definitely need a pc to learn any of these. Buy a laptop, even a fairly used one from 2013 or there about; you don’t have to run the latest of the softwares to be able to learn and use them; just get the one that can run effectively on your pc and you are good to go. From there you start building up and upgrading.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by SaintUlot: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2021
slimkay83:
Price and picture?

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by SaintUlot: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Nectarbaba:
How much are you asking for?

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by pat077: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Unbiased1:

Bro, we are both in the same boat. I'm currently learning Web Programming and I plan to start full practical on Graphics Design, UI/UX, and 3d design.
The painful part is that I don't have a computer but, I recently found a way to learn everything with my phone. I just discovered that I could run lots of these apps and programming languages on my phone.
Have you heard of ExaGear before? That is what I am currently trying to run in my phone. It allows me run PC software on my phone which means I can practice my designs with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Maya etc all on my phone by using a PC emulator. Read more about PC emulators and join me as we go against all odds to learn the skills that we love with or without a computer.
can the pc emulator work on a 2gb ram tablet?
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by andyblinks05: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
LandMann:
andyblinks05

Things are very difficult for Nigerians now so you may find it difficult getting someone to give you any laptop you believe they're not using.

If you believe in your goal and you are ready to work hard to achieve it yourself without waiting for one helper somewhere, I will suggest you use the phone you have now to start doing freelance work till you raise enough money to buy your own laptop.

Go to QA and Gotranscript. Register there and start transcribing... Look for those who have excess work on nairaland and help them do it. Before the year ends you'll make enough money to buy a good laptop to facilitate your learning and even pay for training or premium courses.

If you finish learning, go to Upwork and Fiverr and set up your account there and start making money without waiting for anyone to help you.

This route is not going to be easy... You'll suffer and become frustrated along the way. But if you persevere, you'll come out successful within one year.

If you keep hoping on Nigerians to come and help you, bro you'll be delayed from achieving your goals.

Just look for way to be earning foreign currency small small with your phone first before thinking of learning those skills.

All the best
Lets talk on whatsapp 07060737031
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by slimkay83(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
How much do you want to sell?
What's the specification?
[quote author=SaintUlot post=102745032][/quote]
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Unbiased1: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2021
pat077:
can the pc emulator work on a 2gb ram tablet?

It will work but, will be slow
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Legendguy(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2021
CeokRicchezza:

I will also appreciate this. Thank you. My WhatsApp number is +2348109867628
Sorry for late reply, my phone screen develop fault. I will WhatsApp you soon
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by Legendguy(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Isvo:

Please bro can also assist with the password, my whatapp number is 07083346418
It's not that easy to give out.
I can leave my password with you except we are in same environment
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
LandMann:

Transcription (QA, GoTranscript, Fiverr, Upwork)

Data Entry/Collection and other micro jobs like creating emails, reading emails, etc. (Mturk)

Captcha solving (for earning crypto... painfully slow process to earn money for extremely lazy People, I have never tried this personally)

There are others. Just ask the question on Google and you'll get answers. Read wide beyond Nairaland. Don't wait for anybody to give you all information. Do your own research by asking Google and reading a lot or watching YouTube videos for guidance.

I don't know everything but I used GoTranscript and QA till I became extremely good and moved to better paying platforms mentioned above.

Hello Chief, please I'd like to send a PM
Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by olioxx(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
LandMann:

Are you by any means part of the Crowd freelancer at Transcribe Me?

Re: Can I Learn Both Skills Simultaneously? by EugeneDaniels: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'm planning on taking an online course organized my google on data analytics which goes for 21k I can't afford it at the moment so I applied for the financial aid option but I wasn't granted, is there someone who can please help out? I really need to take this course

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing / Breaking News: Kogi State Wheelbarrow Pushers Embarked On Indefinite Strike / FG Promotes 2,932 Senior Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.