Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite (6831 Views)

I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders / Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by AmadiAba: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Biafra: Southsouth and Southeast are One and Indivisible - Akwa-Ibomite | #IgbereTV

By Esther Okokon

Greetings to my beautiful people of Biafra and lovers of freedom all over the World, may Elohim be our shield and protect us from those seeking our destruction, the pit they dug for us, may they fall therein in Christ name Ameeen�

THE STRUGGLE FOR FREEDOM:

The Middle Belt people hates the co North with passion, but have you ever heard the North telling the middle Belt to go their separate ways? They keep telling them that North is one and indivisible, because they know that's their STRENGTH �

Come to the East, just because some MISINFORMED people are saying they're Niger Delta and not part of BIAFRA/Igbo nation..
My Igbo people now suggests that they're better off with only Igbo speaking Biafra since the "South South" don't want and are insulting them�
I've been avoiding this topic because I witnessed the insult myself, but didn't expect the wisest tribe (Igbo) in black continent to succumb to 'our' ( South South) ignorance �

It's more painful to me because those who divided us into South East and South South, sold the destructive idea to us and made us feel that we're stronger divided than one Eastern region did not divide themselves, they believe and hold on to a ONE and indivisible NORTH, it pains me most when I see them being the ones to suggest to me that I'm not a Biafran because I'm from Akwa Ibom state whereas I've never for once told them who are Ariwas and who aren't�

Igbos are like umbrellas to us, imagine us in Nigeria without the Igbos, we 'll be subdued and conquered without firing a shot, Igbos are taken the bullets for themselves and for us all.

In the history of freedom fighting, some slaves willingly accept freedom while some are begged to accept freedom, so begging, convincing us to accept freedom is better than giving the enemies reason to rejoice by leaving us behind, we all needs each other, we're stronger together �.

May this tsunami never settle until the beautiful nation of Biafra is birthed�...
God bless the UNITED STATES OF BIAFRA (USB)

https://igberetvnews.com/1392816/biafra-southsouth-southeast-one-indivisible-akwa-ibomite/

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by psalmuel76(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
One and only and una still dey kill each other over land, borders.. grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by OnionBandit(f): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by MITCHELL96: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lol, Story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by emexc11(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Whoever that wrote this, is wise

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
AmadiAba:
Biafra: Southsouth and Southeast are One and Indivisible - Akwa-Ibomite | #IgbereTV

By Esther Okokon

Greetings to my beautiful people of Biafra and lovers of freedom all over the World, may Elohim be our shield and protect us from those seeking our destruction, the pit they dug for us, may they fall therein in Christ name Ameeen�

THE STRUGGLE FOR FREEDOM:

The Middle Belt people hates the co North with passion, but have you ever heard the North telling the middle Belt to go their separate ways? They keep telling them that North is one and indivisible, because they know that's their STRENGTH �

Come to the East, just because some MISINFORMED people are saying they're Niger Delta and not part of BIAFRA/Igbo nation..
My Igbo people now suggests that they're better off with only Igbo speaking Biafra since the "South South" don't want and are insulting them�
I've been avoiding this topic because I witnessed the insult myself, but didn't expect the wisest tribe (Igbo) in black continent to succumb to 'our' ( South South) ignorance �

It's more painful to me because those who divided us into South East and South South, sold the destructive idea to us and made us feel that we're stronger divided than one Eastern region did not divide themselves, they believe and hold on to a ONE and indivisible NORTH, it pains me most when I see them being the ones to suggest to me that I'm not a Biafran because I'm from Akwa Ibom state whereas I've never for once told them who are Ariwas and who aren't�

Igbos are like umbrellas to us, imagine us in Nigeria without the Igbos, we 'll be subdued and conquered without firing a shot, Igbos are taken the bullets for themselves and for us all.

In the history of freedom fighting, some slaves willingly accept freedom while some are begged to accept freedom, so begging, convincing us to accept freedom is better than giving the enemies reason to rejoice by leaving us behind, we all needs each other, we're stronger together �.

May this tsunami never settle until the beautiful nation of Biafra is birthed�...
God bless the UNITED STATES OF BIAFRA (USB)

https://igberetvnews.com/1392816/biafra-southsouth-southeast-one-indivisible-akwa-ibomite/
[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by topboss: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
FULANI SAID IGBO SHOULD GO.

NOW TELL ME WHAT BINDS A MAN FROM AKWA IBOM OR BAYELSA WITH A MAN FROM KANO TO MAKE THEM ONE COUNTRY?

DIVIDE AND RULE WILL NOT WORK.

EVEN AMBAZONIA HAVE COME HOME.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by emexc11(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:
[s][/s]
Northern slaves at work

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by EdoDefence: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lol, well as far as Ẹdo is not counted in this your online SS nonsense nothing concern us

Lol I really pity this yamlegs as they are trying so hard to have access to the sea and the rich lands of SS. It's really pathetic cry

AdakaBoro8 come and see Biafra news network

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by SlayerForever: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Minorities must stand on their own. We don't want them in an Igbo nation.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by topboss: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:
Lol, well as far as Ẹdo is not counted in this your online SS nonsense nothing concern us

EDO IS BIAFRA.

U CALL IT EDO, WE CALL IT IGODOMIGODO OR IDU.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by emexc11(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Lol, Story
Northern slaves on a failed mission

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by EdoDefence: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
topboss:

EDO IS BIAFRA.

U CALL IT EDO, WE CALL IT IGODOMIGODO OR IDU.

Lol yamleg, come Ẹdo come raise Bia-fraud flag grin

Audio Biafra cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by Pentagon007: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
All hail Biafra

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by zeuss: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by zeuss: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

Lol I really pity this yamlegs as they are trying so hard to have access to the sea and the rich lands of SS. It's really pathetic cry

It is right to think that Edo belongs with odua nation. Edo is not really southsouth

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by EdoDefence: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
zeuss:
It is right to think that Edo belongs with odua nation. Edo is not really southsouth

Ẹdo is Ẹdo nothing concern us with Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by November1857(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

Shut up !

Akwa Ibom and the Ibos has been in alliance since time immemorial,

Phillip Effiong , the next to Ojukwu Is from Akwa Ibom..

I am proud Akwa Ibomit, a coastal Biafran...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by EdoDefence: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
November1857:
Shut up !

Akwa Ibom and the Ibos has been in alliance since time immemorial,

Phillip Effiong , the next to Ojukwu Is from Akwa Ibom..

I am proud Akwa Ibom, a Biafran...

Nothing like Biafra in SE cheesy

Nigeria is one wether you like it or not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by zeuss: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

What is the irrational wordings for? Abi do you prefer Biafra? Or u just want to make a scene?
Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by November1857(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
topboss:
FULANI SAID IGBO SHOULD GO.

NOW TELL ME WHAT BINDS A MAN FROM AKWA IBOM OR BAYELSA WITH A MAN FROM KANO TO MAKE THEM ONE COUNTRY?

DIVIDE AND RULE WILL NOT WORK.

EVEN AMBAZONIA HAVE COME HOME.
Beg help me ask them !

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by EdoDefence: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
zeuss:

What is the irrational wordings for? Abi do you prefer Biafra? Or u just want to make a scene?

I will at first reply you like you are sensible failure to utilise your brain will mean going ballistic smiley

Ẹdo is nation of it's own, go with your Oduduwa we don't want, thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by November1857(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

It'll soon shock you !
GOD Blessed the LAND OF RISING SUN ...

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by EdoDefence: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
November1857:
It'll soon shock you !
GOD Blessed the LAND OF RISING SUN ...

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

I will at first reply you like you are sensible failure to utilise your brain will mean going ballistic smiley

Ẹdo is nation of it's own, go with your Oduduwa we don't want, thanks smiley

grin grin grin grin

Nigeria will break into a minimum of 20 countries. Every state is becoming a Nation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by EdoDefence: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:

grin grin grin grin

Nigeria will break into a minimum of 20 countries. Every state is becoming a Nation

Na you sabi. grin
Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by zeuss: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

Abeg comot here .....drop that phone.....go outside and play with other children.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by EdoDefence: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
zeuss:

Abeg comot here .....drop that phone.....go outside and play with other children.

Ya!ba man nothing like Oduduwa grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by Tinubuadvocate: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Your 5 states is not certain you will get it all because I heard there's other tribes in imo state that don't want to be part of biafra, yet you are going outside your state to claim another territory.
Re: Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

Na you sabi. grin

But Edo has not started agitation.

God bless The Federal Republic of Edo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Enugu Youths Set To Join Peter Mbah, PDP Campaign Train / Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen / CBN Intervention Damaging Economy, Says Gusau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.