Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (44756 Views)

NAF Airstrikes Hit Oil Thieves In Rivers, IPOB In Anambra, Terrorists In Sambisa / Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc / NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Passanta: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Did you read that an innocent wedding party was hit!
what is wrong with you people? If they didn't do it, you'll say the military is not working, now they have done it, you say innocent civilians were killed. Did you hear that those bandits were going to attack a village? What if it was that wedding venue they were going to attack? Have you heard of collateral damage before? Please try to be positive for once so that the country will be better for all of us.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

You must bee a fuuul... wedding party of bandits.

Hate has blindfolded your reasoning
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by RZArecta(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2021
4mercy:

[s]A bandits wedding is an innocent wedding? I don't support this govt either but it's not a bad thing to celebrate little wins like this[/s].
I don't know if I should call your problems a comprehension issue or something worse and sinister honestly
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by yahmohy27: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin remember many idiotic ipob terrorists will say nothing is being done about banditry yet FG has bombed and killed more of them for quite sometime.
If FG use unleash a tenth of the firepower being used on bandits on those misguided moronic ipob terrorists there will be no English word to describe the carnage that will be left behind.

hahahaha,but they wont say anything now until after a while tbey will begin to say bandits are nit bn dealing with

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by RZArecta(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

You must bee a fuuul... wedding party of bandits.

Hate has blindfolded your reasoning
See ? Another BMC îmbecile with comprehension problems. There's a problem in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Princeprofx: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

It is called "collateral damage"

Let the bandits roast!
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Lightorder: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

my dear , don’t mind him. That is what ZOMBIC mindset dey turn people to

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Flairoqy(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Do you expect that they evade banditry and insecurity without collateral damage?
What would have been your best strategy?
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by FarahAideed: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2021
Flairoqy:

Do you expect that they evade banditry and insecurity without collateral damage?
What would have been your best strategy?

Use helicopter gunship to deliver the payload , the Alpha jet is never accurate in it's weapon delivery ..when we say the Alpha jet can't hit a Bulls eye we know what we are saying
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Elvis778(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2021
sapientia:
Morons have overtaken NL

Nigeria Airforce killed people at a wedding but for some, Igbos must be dragged into it

I pray never to hate anyone so much they give me sleepless night

How can one see Igbos in every news?

A shame

There was an African Forum

And its mostly illiterates that can never read

Those are paid mofos, online warriors recruited to cause ethnic division in the cyber space, they have like a thousand monikers, you see them either shouting IPOB/ESN or Afonja on every thread, they are always the first to comment such, they end up turning every FP news into a tribal war and then the innocent ones fall into their traps and they leave us to fight each other.....their mission here is to cause mad division and it's a pity the mods here are not doing anything to curb these fake accounts.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Elvis778(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Ipob terrorist will not like this no wonder the presidency said many are happy for insecurity in Nigeria.
Is IPOB also the reason your life is so miserable? Not like am supporting IPOB, but I have been seeing Ur comments, when you say IPOB I already know who you are referring to........
Bunch of frustrated E-warriors that doesn't mind selling their birth right for chicken change, you lots won't go look for something better to do.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Elvis778(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Bigflamie:
Gosh! See comments. What's wrong with some people? Igbos this and that, even in their dreams.

Imagine, celebrating innocent lives killed by this incompetent military and the riffraffs still relate Igbos to this.
Just ignore them, they are paid E-warriors.....Their main mission here is to cause ethnic division.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Newton85: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2021
Conrod:
Does the name SLOBADAN MILOSOVICH remind you of anything ? meanwhile ,israel was only defending itself from hamas (a terrorist organ which has sworn to destroy israel).now you know.
Yeah, I thought as much. You're just a despicable, hypocritical supporter of Israeli terrorism against innocent Palestinians but feigning outrage over the alleged killing of two wedding attendees by the airforce. You don't care about the people killed, you just want to keep having something to whine about over Nigeria's security forces and how they're treating the Fulani terrorists. And yeah, can you tell me why "saner societies" have not apprehended war criminals like Bush, Blair, Cheney, Obama, and your genocidal Israeli Lord Bibi Netanyahu? Clown!
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Newton85: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
reread that his comment and show me where he praised the militaryundecided......signing out✈
What the hell are you on about? Are you okay at all?
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Yankee101: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2021
Good one

May the collateral damage find peace
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by shiwex: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2021
4mercy:
Great news for a change
How is that great news...Killing innocent citizens having a wedding....
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Where are the pictures?

We saw pictures of Ikonso and UGM.

Show us pictures of the dead bandits.

Besides, I've never heard of that place in Niger state

Which LG is it?

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Newton85:
What the hell are you on about? Are you okay at all?
it seems the ability to understand evades youundecided......signing out✈
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by hecomeshome(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Stray bomb? What kind of foolish reportage is this?

Nigerians are not dull; there's nothing like "stray bomb". Bombs are either guided by chips or dropped at a target.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by gidjah(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2021
THEY ARE CURRENTLY BOMBARDING NASSARAWA BENUE BOARDERS AS WE SPEAK.ITS been harsh on us residents as we have to flee for lives.SINCE MORNING O!!
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by sapientia(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2021
Elvis778:

Those are paid mofos, online warriors recruited to cause ethnic division in the cyber space, they have like a thousand monikers, you see them either shouting IPOB/ESN or Afonja on every thread, they are always the first to comment such, they end up turning every FP news into a tribal war and then the innocent ones fall into their traps and they leave us to fight each other.....their mission here is to cause mad division and it's a pity the mods here are not doing anything to curb these fake accounts.

It's a shameful pity really

Sometimes I wonder if Seun do not have mods anymore

Exerting mental energy to refrain from stooping as low as them is really tiring

There is need for an upgrade on Nairaland registration

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by deavicky(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2021
I don't understand this airforce people every time they keep on dropping bomb wrongly

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by sapientia(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Princeprofx:

It is called "collateral damage"

Let the bandits roast!

Stop using words you know nothing about

FG said they can't attack bandits because they are holding hostages

People at a wedding cannot be refered to as collateral damage

Try and use your brain sometimes

It's not for decoration

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by kingtinnie(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Conrod:
IN saner societies,people get repremanded for this kind of "mistakes" but we are in nigeria.

No they don't ..they call them collateral damage..they shouldn't be in the drop zone or in a conflict zone before....get your facts right before you just say stuff..the us troops boost to be the best military force but they hit civilians almost during every attack..check out Afghanistan, Yemen and the rest incase you need sources
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by FLYFIRE(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2021
They went for the guests to finish what the `ground troops` did not complete. The only reason they now lace the terrorists with this is because news will reach us about the massacre later.

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Eleponblue(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/12/naf-airstrikes-kill-scores-of-bandits-in-niger-wedding-party-hit
No picture evidence? And they want us to believe it hook line and sinker just like we belived that they will make 1Naira equal to a dollar...shameless lot...
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by RiceProducers: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

I have big issues with the mentality of Nigerians. If we don't repent, I am praying Buhari will get a second term or someone harder will come into power.
People are empty of brains, emotions and normal human stuff. They will tell you the Army wants to kill all South Easterners and when you tell them that the only place where the Airforce is raining bombs on Nigerian civillians (which is a war crime) is in the NW.

The bombing is a necessity. I am hoping it will increase. However don't challenge Nigerian Armed forces anywhere else and if you do, dont play victim, if consequences come

While all these are going on, let us show human sympathy for civillians caught in the mayhem. Let us feel for all human collateral damage.

Let us stop tribalistic comments based on fear and paranoia. If this happened in the SE there would be uproar.

If the NAF starts bombing the forests of the SW to remove Fulani militia who invaded from outside the country, civillians will be affected. Some people will start crying again like cornered dogs.

If people don't have any suggestions or positive commentary may be it us better to shut up.

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by FarahAideed: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2021
RiceProducers:

I have big issues with the mentality of Nigerians. If we don't repent, I am praying Buhari will get a second term or someone harder will come into power.
People are empty of brains, emotions and normal human stuff. They will tell you the Army wants to kill all South Easterners and when you tell them that the only place where the Airforce is raining bombs on Nigerian civillians (which is a war crime) is in the NW.

The bombing is a necessity. I am hoping it will increase. However don't challenge Nigerian Armed forces anywhere else and if you do, dont play victim, if consequences come

While all these are going on, let us show human sympathy for civillians caught in the mayhem. Let us feel for all human collateral damage.

Let us stop tribalistic comments based on fear and paranoia. If this happened in the SE there would be uproar.

If the NAF starts bombing the forests of the SW to remove Fulani militia who invaded from outside the country, civillians will be affected. Some people will start crying again like cornered dogs.

If people don't have any suggestions or positive commentary may be it us better to shut up.

Your IQ is too low low for me to engage ..have a nice day
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by ceaser: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2021
We love to hear news such as this. Good news of the military dealing with bad people and enemies of the country, not citizens and patriots.

But they can do Nigerians a little bit of favour. Because majority of Nigerians unlike a handful of zombies here on nairaland no longer see the government as honest, they need more than just letters in print.

Pictures of these defeats will do justice to your audience. You know they say that a picture contains a thousand words. And if the pictures are gory to be put for the general audience, then a short video clip taken from inside the spacecraft showing the area map, area coordinates, the targeting and the eventual bombardment will suffice. That will not show gory pictures but pass across ample evidence that you are saying the truth.
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by kushme: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Conrod:
IN saner societies,people get repremanded for this kind of "mistakes" but we are in nigeria.

This stupid mistake is common with the NAF, trust me, I know what I am telling you. Eh happen many times for north east..
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Yusman316(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2021
Bigflamie:
Gosh! See comments. What's wrong with some people? Igbos this and that, even in their dreams.

Imagine, celebrating innocent lives killed by this incompetent military and the riffraffs still relate Igbos to this.
Wow! Didn't know there are innocent people in the North. Thought u guys claim all northerners are either terrorists or potential terrorists. So see nothing wrong in them being killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) / Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.