Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] (1337 Views)

You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
BKayy:

We know.
They from the same agency as Juluismalama, Ojiofor, Mekaboy and Oyigboupdate

how does my write up in any way look like mekaboy,really dude?you hate the truth dont be like palestine
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Uwazuirike was either in it to make money or wasn't smart enough to know that no African movement can get their own nation peacefully, especially when the areas in question is resource rich! Though to be to him, Nigeria was still a lot more stable then and factors like gross insecurity, mass frustration and hopelessness as well as internet wasn't there to make thnigs easy for him. However, unlike Uwazuirike and his movement, IPOB is lucky to have emerged at a time when everything favours them. You think that gaining independence is something that can be gotten within a short time? It usually takes decades, sometimes a lifetime!

Go and the Eritreans or South Sudanese how many decades it took them or how many people died before they succeeded. Even John Garang didn't leave to see South Sudan become a country despite all his efforts.

All Igbos need now is patience and perseverance in the quest for Biafra or we will lose a lot.

i have no problem with waiting but are you will to lay down your life like our heros like i call them ikonso and dragon?and south sudan started in 1955 and they got it in 2011 and we start in 1967 and till today no biafra,the time is now or never so we can be like south sudan,we have to start from somewhere and we must have a referendum to allow igbos choose what we want,you can vote NO and if the NO wins we keep fighting and if YES wins,we start building our country
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by Ifearnoevil: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

dude leave then let them think whatever they want i will keep writing,those people dont want biafra,they just want to keep milking igbos just like palestenians dont want a country because they want billions of dollars from qatar and the world,they dont want to face reality,i just told them the palestine story and they are running like headless chickens,they are always shouting israel,but would never study,even the one called freeigbos that i thought would have some sense is actually a disappointment,since you know some history bro,do you know about the nagorno-karabak war in 2020?i followed i because i am a strategist and i learn alot,azerbajain took back the lands after many years,they took it back and world powers did nothing,wars are not fought with foot soldiers anymore.the same freeigbos wrote something about ethiopia crisis,uwazurike have been shouting biafra since 1999 22yrs today and still no biafra,imagine if uwazurike is given 5states and he refuse what will you call it?

Didn't hear much about the war.
The other guys is saying Uwazurike was there to make money.lol
I hope he doesn't say the same thing about Kanu in let's say 20years time.
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by michelz: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

keep on crying,i just told you the truth
Who's crying? Certainly not me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Marginalized Group In Nigeria. / Nnamdi Azikiwe And Johnson Aguiyi-ironsi. Two Igbo Sons Who Hardly Get Mentioned / Shehu Sani Asks The Essence Of Linking SIM To NIN Since Bandits Are ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.