Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? (10116 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by Hintona(f): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rahkman:
you guys and chinese men deserve each other

Wait why Chinese men in particular? grin
Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Loveknitting:

Huh! Very direct, okay.
heres my mail loadedplugz@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by legallyminded: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
ukaface:
Most Nigerian guys are olodo.
Including your brothers
Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by ukaface(f): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
legallyminded:

Including your brothers
yinmu
Itk....I no get brothers
Most,I didn't say all. Luckily for me, mine is a genius tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by Bunmhi(f): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Funny comments grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by WinterMinter(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Okay, thank you
If so,there are few Nigerian girls who possess such.
thesicilian:

By humour I mean a generally brighter outlook on life, intelligent jokes, comic relief (as in when you're discussing something very serious and you slip in a humorous word play and she's smart enough to catch it, and even respond appropriately...)

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by Bernice4ozodo(f): 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fmlao:

Every male folks has to choose his hoe but ur father choose that little stuck up witch u call mother and produce a pathetic god creature
E pain you tongue
Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by Drizzy5001(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
I love naturally light skinned girls , with- Adesua Etomi - kind of physique... I hate short girls dem too dey vex quick and the lack sense of humour.
Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by Georgejeez: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Short girls .
There's one on my neck now , she's short ,got flabby tummy but beautiful with black skin , she barely reaches my chest , I wanted to do normal hit and run , babe went to go and fall in love ..

E no get waiting I never do to pursue the babe but the more I try the more she comes after me .I'm currently stuck .

She's got her own businesses, a good cook ,caring in fact everything a right thinking man will wish for in a woman, if only she has height , I swear I for marry her but shortness no get remedy .

I have vowed that I will never have anything to do with a short girl again , never !!
Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Georgejeez:
Short girls .
There's one on my neck now , she's short ,got flabby tummy but beautiful with black skin , she barely reaches my chest , I wanted to do normal hit and run , babe went to go and fall in love ..

E no get waiting I never do to pursue the babe but the more I try the more she comes after me .I'm currently stuck .

She's got her own businesses, a good cook ,caring in fact everything a right thinking man will wish for in a woman, if only she has height , I swear I for marry her but shortness no get remedy .

I have vowed that I will never have anything to do with a short girl again , never !!

Funny you. What is your height to start with?
Maybe you are too tall. She can invest in comfortable heels, except you are concerned with the kids. I wish I am shorter, like a 5’7.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by AloneTK: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Georgejeez:
Short girls .

Bro!
Her height was the same when you first met her I presume.
It's really not cool playing with one's heart you know.
Not judging o.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by nuelyoyo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Georgejeez:
Short girls .

I am in the same dilemma, the girl is short, but her shape na die with nice hips and ass.
Me sef throw lamba just make I fit nack, but the love vibes wey babe dey show no be here.

The girl is well mannered and planning to set up her business, I am still analysing the situation. If push comes to shove, I fit wife her.
Re: Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Rahkman:
I love white women .... white women deserve black men... black women deserve chinese men
what's wrong with chinese men?! They are attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / I Don't Like To Brag But See My Whatsapp Chat [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.