Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. (11115 Views)

Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by kingjooo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
mountmoriah:
help will locate u now in Jesus name (Amen)
amen
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by Gfskw: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by ericmani: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
RichBoy247:
Okay.

Please tell me, did Moses, Abraham, David, Elijah, Elisha, Solomon, John the Baptist, e.t.c. have the Holy Spirit?

Secondly, why do Israelites hate Christians as much as they hate Arabs and these your doctrines? If Israelites are not Christians, then where did you get this your Religion from? After all, Saudis are Muslims.

The prophets of old does not have the Holy Spirit because Jesus Christ hasn’t come then. The Holy Spirit came into existence when Christ left. It is his gift to us. Read the book of Acts you will get a better understanding of how the Holy Spirit came about.

For your second question, majority of Israelites are Jews, they don’t believe in the coming of Jesus, they only believe in the Old Testament. They believe in God and all his work but they don’t believe in Jesus and the New Testament. That’s the difference between the Jews and Christians.
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

But there's Jibreel and Djinn ba?

Which of them afflicted Muhammad the pedophile again

Nothing of Prosperity or Calamity afflicts anyone except as Allah wills.

I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD YHWH, am the one who does these things.
Isaiah 45:7

Your comment is still off point!
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Nothing of Prosperity or Calamity afflicts anyone except as Allah wills.

I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD YHWH, am the one who does these things.

Your comment is still off point!

You seem so obsessed with the Bible. Why don't you quote the Quran for a change. Or is it a tacit admission that it's plagiarized version of the Jewish texts?
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You seem so obsessed with the Bible. Why don't you quote the Quran for a change. Or is it a tacit admission that it's plagiarized version of the Jewish texts?

Off points as usual.
Continue ranting!
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2021
danski:

U dis mad Muslim
Sense is far from u
Imagine d useless Mohammed
U nd him no get difference

Muhammad and Jesus are Brothers and as such we won't abuse Jesus, his mother or any other Prophets. Only uncouth people abuse Muhammad and Jesus. May the peace and blessings of Allah be on all of them and all those who follow them in truth.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I am the closest of the people to Jesus the son of Mary in this life and in the Hereafter.” It was said, “How is that, O Messenger of Allah?” The Prophet said, “The prophets are brothers from one father with different mothers. They have one religion and there was no other prophet between us.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3258, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2365
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Off points as usual.
Continue ranting!

grin grin

Just admit you've been floored
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Mamijoh:
You will not know neither will you understand it, cause you're not in the spirit neither is the spirit in you... I see course you're an antichristian, you'll never know my dear. May GOD have mercy upon you

Explain this verse with your Holy Spirit.

Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Wiljemz777 post=102909849][/quote]

And see who has the holy Spirit ooo
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2021
1Sharon:

You recognize how illogical Christianity is. If only you can realise Islam is exactly the same.

You have potential.

Islam is not illogical. But how would you an illogical person understand logic!
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by 1Sharon(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Islam is not illogical. But how would you an illogical person understand logic!

LOL Islam is more illogical than Christianity.
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2021
1Sharon:

LOL Islam is more illogical than Christianity.

Says one who lacks logicality!
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by 1Sharon(f): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Says one who lacks logicality!

Your religion is illogical and violent since it's inception

1 Like

Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
1Sharon:

Your religion is illogical and violent since it's inception

Says one with no religion!
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Says one with no religion!

Better than following a backward one.
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Better than following a backward one.

Says someone who is already backward...
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by 1Sharon(f): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Says someone who is already backward...

Your religion belongs in the 14th century
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
RichBoy247:
Okay.

Please tell me, did Moses, Abraham, David, Elijah, Elisha, Solomon, John the Baptist, e.t.c. have the Holy Spirit?

Secondly, why do Israelites hate Christians as much as they hate Arabs and these your doctrines? If Israelites are not Christians, then where did you get this your Religion from? After all, Saudis are Muslims.
Lol
You need to see how abhorrently Jesus is described in the Jewish Talmud.
The same people they use their scriptures have vehemently rejected all their claims.
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Unrated900:
Now everyone is allowed
To comment on Christian section.
If it was a Muslim topic now
That biased seun would asked us to accept the faith that we are Islam before we could comment.
Judgement day is coming seun.
No matter how you convert people to Islam
You can’t convert me because Jesus Christ is lord.
What's the point in doing the same for xtian threads– it won't stop the atheists and other irreligious people from still commenting on your threads.
Most of the vile comments on Muslim threads comes from Xtians,who wouldn't want to click on that oath; hence it prevents to some extent Xtians from trooping in.
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Your religion belongs in the 14th century

Thanks and yours 000 Century

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waging A Bet Against An Impossible Statistical Odd / Ifa Divination ~ How To Consult Ifa / How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.