Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? (15925 Views)

Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 6:03am On May 05, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 6:09am On May 05, 2011
Squeeze your face

Mr.Cork is obviously talkin bout u cheesy cheesy
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Godmother(f): 6:30am On May 05, 2011
Whats all these empty messages you both are posting evrywhere? Awnyway, back to the topic; since Im a female I really cant say why men avoid dark women. On my part, I knw I prefer dark guys cos they lok more 2tr7tive to me.

When a dark guy is attractive, hes REALLY attractive, plus I dont get this insane notion that all fair guys are players.lol
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MsPotato(f): 6:56am On May 05, 2011
[size=18pt]Mr Cork,[/size]

How about Oluchi Onweagba (she is Nigerian) and she is a Top World Class Model [/b]whom graced the covers of [b]Italian Vogue, i-D, ELLE, Untold, and Surface, she also was featured in Nylon, Marie Claire, Allure, and other national editions of Vogue around the world. she became the face of campaigns for Gianfranco Ferré, Gap, Express, Banana Republic, [/b]and [b]Ann Taylor, as well as working for Victoria's Secret. Onweagba's runway experience has been with John Galliano, Christian Dior, Costume National, Chanel, and Giorgio Armani, amongst others, in London, Milan, Tokyo and Paris . She does not just work for VITORIA SECRET but she is a Victoria Secret ANGEL!  kiss

Her pictures are as below. I think she is very beautiful, very sexy and very talented worldwide. GaBANG on your face Mr Cork!  angry angry angry

And also how about Agbani Darego whom happens to be Nigerian as well and In November 2001, Darego was crowned Miss World, beating Miss Scotland and Miss Aruba in the final round. Her victory in the pageant was widely welcomed in her home country, and her reign as MBGN was continued by Ann Suinner. Her one year tenure included goodwill trips and scheduled appearances on behalf of the pageant.
Miss Darego was honoured as an Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) after her win as Miss World in 2001. The Nigerian National honours are awarded to Nigerians whom have rendered services to the benefit of the nation.

Picture of Agbani is as below. Dont you think she is hot?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_cB2LXaxIvD4/SSDwLEzoSBI/AAAAAAAADPM/SCZnUPrveew/s400/agbani5.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]And if you talking about very very dark skin tone colour![/size]

How about Alek Wek whom is from Sudan?
Wek was discovered at an outdoor market in London in 1995 in Crystal Palace, south London ny a Models 1 scout. She first received attention when she appeared in the music video for "GoldenEye" by Tina Turner, in 1995 and from there entered the world of fashion as one of its top models. She was signed to Ford Models in 1996 and was also seen in the "Got 'Til It's Gone" music video by Janet Jackson [/b]that year. [b]She was named "Model of the Year" in 1997 by MTV. [/b]She was the [b]first African model to appear on the cover of Elle, [/b]also in 1997.

Amongst other things she has [b]done advertisements for Issey Miyake, Moschino, Victoria's Secret [/b]and make-up company[b] Clinique
as well as walked the runway for high-profile fashion designers Shiatzy Chen, John Galliano, Chanel, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Jasper Conran and Ermanno Scervino. In walks for Christian Lacroix, she took the role of the bride on several occasions. In 2002 she made her acting debut in The Four Feathers as Sudanese princess Aquol Herb Ritts photographed her for a 1999 calendar in a Joanne Gair body painting that was a highlight of Gair's first retrospective. Wek has also been a guest on both The Tyra Banks Show and The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency.

Her pictures are as below. Her skin is flawless and beautiful. People whom have bleached their skin should be ashame of themselves cause Alek Wek seems to be using her skin tone colour as an advantage to Beauty!

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MsPotato(f): 7:12am On May 05, 2011
I have more just incase u are not aware that they are beautiful people of your kind being accepted in this world! angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:22am On May 05, 2011
[size=48pt]ALEKE AGAIN!![/size]
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:23am On May 05, 2011
hOW on earth would a woman give birth to someone like ALEKE!!

This ALEKE does she even Bathe

Maybe she should use 3,000 Fair and White soap angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:25am On May 05, 2011
^^ No on 2nd thought look at her neck!!

Look how dried they are, Where she from again SUDAN!!

No wonder, I doubt they eat there

What kinda strange being is this,

Even satan himself would take to his heels if he sees this one

ewww
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MsPotato(f): 7:25am On May 05, 2011
190:

hOW on earth would a woman give birth to someone like ALEKE!!

This ALEKE does she even Bathe

Maybe she should use Fair and White

190, do u even have eyes? Can't you see her beauty? For top class modelling agencies, top worldwide fashion designers to even hire her already have said so much of her beauty. Please go and slap yourself and see again. This lady is one of the most beautiful woman Ive ever seen!  angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:26am On May 05, 2011
Did someone say she was in LONDON!!

Never, It cant be ~

Never, how did she reach there

through pipeline~

That report must be wrong or its not aleke
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:27am On May 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

190, do u even have eyes? Can't you see her beauty? For top class modelling agencies, top worldwide fashion designers to even hire her already have said so much of her beauty. Please go and slap yourself and see again. This lady is one of the most beautiful woman Ive ever seen!  angry

Gabry which BRAND of Garri did u drink?

please be sincere 

WHO gave her pant and bra to wear

this one should be left in the wild with dem giraffes
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:28am On May 05, 2011
[size=15pt]This ALEKE i would call her MID DAY DARKNESS  undecided[/size]
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MsPotato(f): 7:30am On May 05, 2011
190, enough with the crap. For you be insulting Alek just because of the colour of her skin tone already says that you are racist and that you are insulting God's work of art! angry angry angry

if she is that ugly, why is she even worthy to be taking pictures with other top world class models like Tyra Banks, Kimora Lee Simmons and Iman?

And also I heard she has a Brazillian BF. angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:32am On May 05, 2011
^hold up is that the same ALEKE among those hungry looking women

the women all look hungry

Give me pictures of black Nigerian women not all these one that lived in the wild from sudan  angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:33am On May 05, 2011
why is the lady close 2 aleke so THIN

Can she even Carry a child for 9months

He tummy looks like one of my LAPS shockedshocked shocked
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 05, 2011
alex wek is a beautiful woman.

Her complexion is radiant and beautiful.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:36am On May 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Thank you

We Men would pass

In the land of the blind, the one eyed is a king angry

rokiatu if you were half like ALEKE

I would have personally chased you away from nairaland with coke bottle angry angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MsPotato(f): 7:39am On May 05, 2011
190:

^hold up is that the same ALEKE among those hungry looking women

the women all look hunger

Give me pictures of black Nigerian women not all these one that lived in the wild from sudan  angry

Are u blind? Didnt I give you two pictures of Nigerian women above Alek Wek? Nonsense!  angry angry angry

190:

why is the lady close 2 aleke so THIN

Can she even Carry a child for 9months

He tummy looks like one of my LAPS  shockedshocked shocked

FYI, That lady's name is the Legendary IMAN! ANd she has ONE DAUGHTER!  angry angry angry She is also from Somali!

rokiatu:

Thank you. At least I know you and I know how to appreciate beauty unlike this 190 of a rodent!  angry angry angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 05, 2011
190, Please stop acting silly undecided
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 7:47am On May 05, 2011
The rest women NO PROBLEM! but ALEKE, please count me and other men out!!

eww

she could easily blend   in the nite/darkness and u wont even know shes there

potato please give us more picture of NIGERIAN WOMEN not these other african countries where

their women could strive easily with their animals in the wild

give us genevive, Ini-edo, even mercy Johnson or patience ozokwor and P-Square

these are beautyful women  wink
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MsPotato(f): 7:51am On May 05, 2011
190:

T

give us genevive, Ini-edo, even mercy or patience ozokwor

these are beautyful women wink

I would but unfortunately for the Poster Mr Cork, he already mention that Genevieve and all the others which you have mentioned are only preety in NIgeria and is not accepted in the UK or US or anywhere.

Im giving examples of women whom are being accepted worldwide! smiley
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 8:39am On May 05, 2011
Ok upload pics of p-square they are beautyful women undecided
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by polokor60(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2011
give me the dark or light skin ladies with a very good figure 8 anyday anytime.i usain bolt when i see the likes of those skinny girls in the pics above. tongue
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by ragdollz: 10:30am On May 05, 2011
Gosh Cork is just winding us up with another one of his dark skin topics. Obviously he's fixated on dark skinned women. All the guys I know are dating dark-skinned girls, I just noticed that. Went to a party last weekend and almost NONE of the girls were light -skinned. It freaked me out grin grin. I guess really fair chicks are going out of fashion, or maybe they're facing extinction. What ever the case, from what I hear, dark-skinned chicks are sexier, more intelligent, and generally are better looking. Ok now shoot me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by BABE3: 10:35am On May 05, 2011
ragdollz:

Gosh Cork is just winding us up with another one of his dark skin topics. Obviously he's fixated on dark skinned women. All the guys I know are dating dark-skinned girls, I just noticed that. Went to a party last weekend and almost NONE of the girls were light -skinned. It freaked me out  grin grin. I guess really fair chicks are going out of fashion, or maybe they're facing extinction. What ever the case, from what I hear, dark-skinned chicks are sexier, more intelligent, and generally are better looking. Ok now shoot me  grin grin grin

**Shoots Ragdollz** Pishaun!!  tongue

Ok nuff said, you said from "what you've heard". What do YOU think? Do you think dark-skinned girls are sexier, more intelli---------?
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by ragdollz: 10:39am On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

**Shoots Ragdollz** Pishaun!!  tongue

Ok nuff said, you said from "what you've heard". What do YOU think? Do you think dark-skinned girls are sexier, more intelli---------?

Ouch!! Trust you to fire the first shot angry angry grin. Yeah, from what guys tell me, they find girls with nice dark skin more attractive, and even smarter than the fair ones they've dated. I'm talking really dark here, not caramel or nutmeg or even cocoa grin grin. These guys like 'em black!! Lol, even the beauty contests and modelling shows going on in Nigeria these days, focus on black beauty. I haven't seen a fair-skinned Miss Nigeria in years!! And guess what - even Obama married a dark-skinned black chic ** and she's smart as hell*** grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by BABE3: 10:45am On May 05, 2011
ragdollz:

Ouch!! Trust you to fire the first shot angry angry grin. Yeah, from what guys tell me, they find girls with nice dark skin more attractive, and even smarter than the fair ones they've dated. I'm talking really dark here, not caramel or nutmeg or even cocoa grin grin. These guys like 'em black!! Lol, even the beauty contests and modelling shows going on in Nigeria these days, focus on black beauty. I haven't seen a fair-skinned Miss Nigeria in years!! And guess what - even Obama married a dark-skinned black chic ** and she's smart as hell*** grin grin grin grin

hmmm interesting---I've never heard anything like this before, that's was why I was curious. I'll do my research. wink
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Igwe419: 10:59am On May 05, 2011
The darker the berry, the sweet the juice - Igwe

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 11:06am On May 05, 2011
berry?  which berry?  still wondering why the most beautiful women in african countries are usually dark skin. undecided
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Igwe419: 11:09am On May 05, 2011
The darkest strawberry is always the sweetest, quote me later

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 05, 2011

I know you are trying to be funny with your comments about Aleke but hun I know what you look like  cheesy wink you are just as black as her if not ONE shade lighter. NOTHING wrong with that!  kiss Besides, there are some women who suffer self esteem issues on this site and dislike their complexion as it is, they do not need to read about some dude suggesting that an International Super Model who represents US needs to bleach her skin. Too many of our sisters are bleaching away their complexions and part of their soul in reality trying to achieve the look of those who on the contrary are literally dying to look like an African descendant by way of tan, lip0suction, bot0x injections, butt implants, fat injected in lips; etc. There is a reason Aleke is amongst some of the most respected and PAID models in the game. Her skin is not only radiant and a representation of African (BLACK) beauty, but her complexion although appeared to scorned by cultures world wide is in reality sought after and exotic to the masses.

It doesn't matter what the world thinks about our beautiful black skinned complexions as what matters is how WE view ourselves. We get respect when we demand it and carry ourselves with pride being sure to have a healthy self esteem. There is no reason why you a BLACK man, a BLACK SKINNED man should put down your African sister on this forum. Regardless if you find her attractive as an individual or not, she is still a reflection of what Africa has to offer and that is diversity, beauty and another representation of humanity (different life styles/looks). Appreciate it bro.  cool

sorry for the rant, but as a dark skinned girl who at one time wanted blue eyes, 'good hair', a small 'un-disgustingly big' butt and a white man to have light skinned kids, i think your quest to be funny just like Cork's can cause more harm than you two intend to. I AM SURE the both of you in reality appreciate black skinned women but lets be 'sensitive to sensitive issues', as J12 beautifully said before.  cool
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 05, 2011
KIMORAAAA! MY IDOL!  cheesy Afro-Asian PursuAsian!  grin grin
that woman has a TUDE on her and I love it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? / A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.