Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? (15917 Views)

Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Bitablet: 4:51pm On May 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ok. maybe you should remove your glasses.  she looks good! wink

Now I know you are been sarcastic.

Maybe it is the picture, it just aint doing her justice.

@keynes24 just click on her profile
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Orton10(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2011
Cork are you going sane?
Tired of being the prickhead. . .huh?
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 4:56pm On May 10, 2011
Bitablet:

Biblet. Bro quit hatin on the chick. if u into fat babes, so be it.  cheeers!! wink
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2011
Bitablet:

Just appreciate that she looks way better than you.

She is 19
Bitablet:

I just saw her picture, I will not look at her twice in the streets
Bitablet:

LOL @ somebody getting mad because he got called out.
Sorry but I am not one of the white girls who cry when being picked on physically. Try that with someone else jare  tongue.
Not my fault you like little girls. Be mad at your small under sexed cock not I. Don't worry about my looks just make sure you
don't get macheted to death for 'beating your meat' at the local play ground ode.  tongue You couldn't hold a candle to the dudes I date
not only in looks but man-hood. No real man would be upset so much that he posts three times about a chick after being called out.
They say 'btches can be found in both sexes', I now see what they mean.  tongue
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Bitablet: 5:16pm On May 10, 2011
^You are ugly, say no more
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 10, 2011
Bitablet:

^You are ugly, say no more

Your feelings are hurt, say no more as well. cheesy
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Candyness(f): 5:21pm On May 10, 2011
lol@ feelings are hurt grin
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 10, 2011
Candyness:

lol@ feelings are hurt  grin

lol seriously. the guy waited so long watching this thread
and came back with the weak 'you are ugly' line lol. seriously,
what does he take me for? it takes more than that to bring me down.
If I am ugly to him that's whats up, not everyone shares his opinion
but what is a fact is he is a pedo.  tongue
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Bitablet: 5:28pm On May 10, 2011
I posted one short line and you came back with a whole paragraph. I think everyone can see whose feeling is hurting. I bet the next line from you will be two pages. Cradle snatcher? The girl is 19 I laugh in chinese, do you know how old I am? Just get over it, it is just my opinion like you say others might find you atleast a bit cute.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Candyness(f): 5:34pm On May 10, 2011
guys. why dont you kiss and make up grin
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 10, 2011
Bitablet:

I posted one short line and you came back with a whole paragraph. I think everyone can see whose feeling is hurting. I bet the next line from you will be two pages. Cradle snatcher? The girl is 19 I laugh in chinese, do you know how old I am? Just get over it, it is just my opinion like you say others might find you atleast a bit cute.

LOL its the way I write my replies yeye fowl  grin grin. if i were to
elongate my reply it would be two lines max goat. I am not worried
about your opinions nor do I care about your age.  smiley

lol@ kiss and make up. Candy this is idle chat, who is he? 
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Bitablet: 5:45pm On May 10, 2011
Ok, I am glad you are not worried by my opinions so we can now move on after the confirmation that you are ugly. Good day.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2011
Bitablet:

Ok, I am glad you are not worried by my opinions so we can now move on after the confirmation that you are ugly. Good day.

[decides to be nice!] I am as ugly as you are a ped0phile. Glad you accept! Good day!  cheesy
as a token of love I give you a bottle of vaseline for the next time you get a hard-on watching toddlers play.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 10, 2011
Sincerely, I'm not supposed to contribute to this topic as I'm not one for shallow and pedestrian debate. However, I always endeavour to help people with issues of colour if i could.

I am of the well considered view that the blogger's opinion is a mere representation of his myopic and narrowed thinking. With reference to his question- so why guys do not avoid dark skin females?

To direct his mind appropriately, i will be glad if he can answer the following questions

1. Who can be defined as a dark skin female?
2. If his definition of a dark skin female is limited to females of the negroid race, then his question is racial and should be ignored
3. If not, how many guys does the blogger knows that avoid dark skin female, I bet he is the only one or others with colour complex problem

If he could answer these questions, I will be able to help him. If he could not, I have no doubt that he is a person suffering from racial complex or simply a problem of a personal nature.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Bitablet: 5:59pm On May 10, 2011
Well maybe we live in different places so I will give you the definition of a paedophile.

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary).

And ugly:
ug·ly/ˈəglē/Adjective
1. Unpleasant or repulsive, esp. in appearance:
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 10, 2011
[size=18pt]^^ WOMP WOMP FAIL![/size] you had to look up the definition  grin and explain
your views to a stale 'argument'. You sir, are mad lame.  tongue If you want to describe the out stretched hole
you came from [ref. to UGLY definition] please utilize the blogs & diaries section. Thanks!  smiley

anyway,
@topic & Percipi1:

Someone took it to the extreme to even name the different shades of black  grin
the point is there are three: light, medium, and deep. We don't necessarily have
to go into the light-light, light-brown, med. brown, brown, dark brown, brown-dark, dark, mocha; etc.
that is unnecessary and although we black folks have a way of using what is negatively thrown at us
and making it positive somethings are uncalled for. We just HAVE to differentiate not only between light and dark
but we even have 'sub classifications'. It's ridiculous!

I have been called dark skinned and dark-brown. I've had dudes tell me "you ain't dark skinned you like a deep brown"
as if I am supposed to be flattered. Well I am lighter than most "darker" toned blacks but I took the liberty to take on that
identity because I find it to be beautiful. i am not light skinned so therefore I am dark. It's no biggie. It's just the tone of my
flesh and I appreciate it.  smiley
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 6:10pm On May 10, 2011
percipi1:

Sincerely, I'm not supposed to contribute to this topic as I'm not one for shallow and pedestrian debate. However, I always endeavour to help people with issues of colour if i could.

I am of the well considered view that the blogger's opinion is a mere representation of his myopic and narrowed thinking. With reference to his question- so why guys do not avoid dark skin females?

To direct his mind appropriately, i will be glad if he can answer the following questions

2. If his definition of a dark skin female is limited to females of the negroid race, then his question is racial and should be ignored
3. If not, how many guys does the blogger knows that avoid dark skin female, I bet he is the only one or others with colour complex problem

If he could answer these questions, I will be able to help him. If he could not, I have no doubt that he is a person suffering from racial complex or simply a problem of a personal nature.

Hold up Malcom X!!!  I do not re-call  inviting u to this thread, so quit moaning:   kabissh!!

Am a part time DJ and am merely writing based on mere observation.   cheers! wink
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 10, 2011
grin grin

cock, Malcom X was light skinned, ode tongue
besides his grand mother (who was a west indian slave on his mom's side)
was raped by a white man which resulted in his mother. Thus his and her (his mother's) distate for their light complexion.
It's the self hatred element that plagues our race and was responsible for his "all out" attitude.

just a lil educational fact for ya! cool
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 10, 2011
Thank you Mr Cork. Now knowing that you are a DJ and considering your explanation that you are just making a round.

I will let this pass.

By the way I'm not a fan of Malcolm X. I am more of a Sun Tzu

Enjoy
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by kandiikane(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2011
It is good to put in the different shades of "Black" because it is not just dark and light, Different shades can have dark and light hues to them.
It is very silly to dislike someone because of their skintone.
It is just not Dark and Light.

percipi1:

I tried asking the same question.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by ragdollz: 7:52pm On May 10, 2011
Bitablet:

I don't know but I would do her brains out,

Hmm babe looks like a well-maintained 19 y/o grin grin grin. So in essence, you prefer dem light-skinned chics? This girl is pretty and not necessarily dark nor light-skinned. Like somewhere in the middle of both wink
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by kandiikane(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2011
^^This is the exact reason why I put down different tones. You do not consider her dark nor light but Mr cork will consider her dark
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by ragdollz: 8:17pm On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

^^This is the exact reason why I put down different tones. You do not consider her dark nor light but Mr cork will consider her dark

Mr Cork that doesn't know his left from his right grin grin grin. Are you seriously expecting a lucid reply from him??
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 6:53pm On May 11, 2011
Bitablet dang who do u have there shocked shocked
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by MrCork17: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
..seriously speakin...light skin females are like Michael Jackson ...dark skin females are like Tito jackson (no offiensese)angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Serendipity: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
What? I like, prefer and love them DARK. I mean dark.
Maybe its a case of a man's meat is ...
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Oahray: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
I hate how peeps resurrect dead threads.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Candyness(f): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2013
black is beautiful. Dark is more beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2013
Candyness: Dark is more beautiful
No, it's a different beauty. But still beautiful.
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 190: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Flytefalls:
No, it's a different beauty. But still beautiful.

angry angry
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by mytym(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Candyness: avoid?

Abi na
@OP 'avoid' is rather dumb and myopic like are they plagues?,the fact that u dont like 'em doesn't translate to Guys in generalty. As for me i like dark-skinned ladies than other pigmentations,i guess its a choice thing plus It takes extra intelligence&wisdom to appreciate a dark beauty and unfortunately most people lack those.

I seriouzly recommend a book by Matthew Ashimolowo 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING BLACK?'...
Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by mytym(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
percipi1: Sincerely, I'm not supposed to contribute to this topic as I'm not one for shallow and pedestrian debate. However, I always endeavour to help people with issues of colour if i could.

He needs to unlearn real fast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.