Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong (942 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by Zaynee63: 5:36pm On May 04, 2011
I have a trusted friend that I share even my deepest existential fears with. So it was normal for me to discuss my interactions with my girlfriend in my relationship with this friend of my. However, my girlfriend "caught me" last weekend- did i just say she caught me? well to me, it's "men's talk" that is supposed to and is indeed kept away from their ladies because mostly, what is talked about during such sessions is our honest assessments of our ladies in the most lurid and sarcastic of terms;
So anyway, she caught me and was so cross with me accussing me of discussing intimate stuff between us with a third party- infact I think we might end up with a break up with the way things are going down now.

Dear Nairalanders, I have been defending myself that I have only been involved in "men's talk" and I don't see anything wrong with it. She seems to be getting more pissed with me but sincerely, I don't have anyother way of rationalizing what I have done to feel the guilt that she probably wants me to feel.
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by BloodShed1: 5:47pm On May 04, 2011
LOL You ain't wrong, she probably does the same thing with her friend(s).

But since it's all out now that she's caught you, and she clearly has a problem with it, it's time to dump that b!@tch.
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 04, 2011
Maybe you went too deep into details. We all do that shi**t but we don't say everything.

Some stuff that happen between a man and a woman in the bedroom should stay between them.
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by CrudeOil1(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2011
There's nothing wrong with that. At least you weren't caught cheating, she should grow the f&Ck up.
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by sulad82i(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2011
Not every lady like this. I did it myself and was caught too
I still hear about it after 2 years.
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by MMM2(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2011
u dot have any other thing 2 discuss?
Than ur GF.
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by ITbomb(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2011
U tell someone ur gf has 3 dotted red pants and u r tellin me its alrite. R u nuts
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by Godmother(f): 7:13pm On May 04, 2011
sulad82i:

Not every lady like this. I did it myself and was caught too
I still hear about it after 2 years.

Just tell her you were wrong and apologize and let the matter end there. Must you keep insisting you were right?
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by Atreides(f): 7:23pm On May 04, 2011
ITbomb:

U tell someone your gf has 3 dotted red pants and u r tellin me its alrite. R u nuts
Funniest ish ever!!! grin grin grin
@O.P;people talk about their relationships to other people in their lives-i think that's pretty normal. It could be to gush over how great things are because you're so happy you just can't keep it to yourself,or it could be to get another party's opinion on something that's bugging you.

I think i'd be alright with it-just as long as my guy understands how to be discreet. I don't think i'd be comfortable if he reveals very intimate details;as far as i'm concerned anybody with a lick of sense should know there are things you can share and there are things you keep to yourself,and should have the wisdom to differentiate between the two.
I also think it would be pretty silly if he told his friend about every single argument we have,small or big. We should be able to settle our issues without the whole bloody world being aware of it.
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by IZUKWU(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2011
Atreides:

Funniest ish ever!!! grin grin grin
@O.P;people talk about their relationships to other people in their lives-i think that's pretty normal. It could be to gush over how great things are because you're so happy you just can't keep it to yourself,or it could be to get another party's opinion on something that's bugging you.

I think i'd be alright with it-just as long as my guy understands how to be discreet. I don't think i'd be comfortable if he reveals very intimate details;as far as i'm concerned anybody with a lick of sense should know there are things you can share and there are things you keep to yourself,and should have the wisdom to differentiate between the two.
I also think it would be pretty silly if he told his friend about every single argument we have,small or big. We should be able to settle our issues without the whole bloody world being aware of it.
she will get over it. Just keep ur kool.
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by amarula(f): 9:39pm On May 04, 2011
IZUKWU:

she will get over it. Just keep your kool.

you think wish
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by HighChief4(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2011
It depends on what you discussed with your friend, but its not always advisable to discuss some personal things in relationship with anybody whosoever
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by deniyor: 11:17pm On May 04, 2011
What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. It was wrong and disrespectful of you to discuss intimate stuffs about your relationship with anybody. How would you feel if you were to hear a honest assessment of your weakness in the bedroom with a friend?
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 04, 2011
^^^exactly and Op still dey use gbanko

ITbomb:

U tell someone your gf has 3 dotted red pants and u r tellin me its alrite. R u nuts

LWKM4H! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by iice(f): 4:02am On May 05, 2011
Re: She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong by MrsChima(f): 4:39am On May 05, 2011
Too personal should stay personal. You can share how you feel about your partner or what general activities you guys would do but to go in details is really not necessary.

I am talking about the bedroom activities and personal discussions.

(1) (Reply)

Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype / The true meaning of a marriage certificate. / Its 'I Love You Too' Too Hard To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.