Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Do You Still Believe In God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Still Believe In God? (380 Views)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Why Do You Still Believe In God, / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Believe In God? by bottlewater1(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2021
With what you have learnt from your religion and what is happening to you now, do you still believe in God for anything?

Please contribute
Re: Do You Still Believe In God? by Xenry: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2021
In fact, I believe more in him now.
Re: Do You Still Believe In God? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
bottlewater1:
With what you have learnt from your religion and what is happening to you now, do you still believe in God for anything?

Please contribute

Again?

Based on what is happening, God said it shall happen and it is Done and you think it wise to go against Him?

Okay O, I no dey dia!
Re: Do You Still Believe In God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
I was contemplating becoming an atheist or agnostic before i started studying the Bible with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

But now i've found God's people i'm fully convinced and can prove before anybody that there is a God who promises and fulfils it.

Are you ready to know all the promises of God regarding JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and how everything has come to fulfilment? smiley

bottlewater1:

Please contribute
Re: Do You Still Believe In God? by MightySparrow: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I was contemplating becoming an atheist or agnostic before i started studying the Bible with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

But now i've found God's people i'm fully convinced and can prove before anybody that there is a God who promises and fulfils it.

Are you ready to know all the promises of God regarding JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and how everything has come to fulfilment? smiley

Hello friend. Good point but a terrible digression.

However, I believe in God, because He believes in me. He sent my own Saviour (Jesus) to me and believed I will embraced Him and that I have done.
So I believe in God
Re: Do You Still Believe In God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Why not speak for yourself? smiley

OP's question is direct so you don't need to come countering whatever anyone says about his/her own God.

I repeat if not because i found God's people (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) i would have become an atheist or agnostic by now!

OP emphatically said:

Please speak for yourself! smiley

MightySparrow:

Hello friend. Good point but a terrible digression.
However, I believe in God, because He believes in me. He sent my own Saviour (Jesus) to me and believed I will embraced Him and that I have done.
So I believe in God
Re: Do You Still Believe In God? by MightySparrow: 3:48am On Jun 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Why not speak for yourself? smiley

OP's question is direct so you don't need to come countering whatever anyone says about his/her own God.

I repeat if not because i found God's people (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) i would have become an atheist or agnostic by now!

OP emphatically said:

Please speak for yourself! smiley

I read 'still believe in God' not in GB. I gave direct answer.
Re: Do You Still Believe In God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2021
You only need to answer the question not going after other commentators! smiley

So i repeat "based on what is happening now, if i never found God's people (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) i'm supposed to be an atheist"

MightySparrow:
I read 'still believe in God' not in GB. I gave direct answer.
Re: Do You Still Believe In God? by MightySparrow: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You only need to answer the question not going after other commentators! smiley

So i repeat "based on what is happening now, if i never found God's people (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) i'm supposed to be an atheist"

Ok o
Re: Do You Still Believe In God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Thanks my gooooooooooood friend for your understanding! smiley

MightySparrow:

Ok o

(1) (Reply)

Deeperlife Church Post “what God Cannot Do Does Not Exist” On Its Official Page / U / Andrew Wommack Ministries: Everything You Need To Know About Wommack Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.