Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits (98366 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by bejick(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2021
JamParkMe:
He should be given a honorary medal for killing those two bandits. Two less lowlifes for the army to worry about.

which army be that. Abegiiii

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Emperor5(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2021
This is good riddance to bad rubbish. He that kill by gun die by gun
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Florencejames(f): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Very good bad boy cool
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2021
So now that they have him in their custody they should use info gathered from him to flush out the rest. But my country no be so we won't hear of any progress on the matter again undecided
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Ashirioluwa: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is there any difference between Northern Nigeria and Afghanistan? Just imagine a 13 year old already handling a gun. Lord Lugard will never know peace wherever he is for joining us with this barbaric people

Lord Lugard did that over 60 years ago. Now what do you want to say to our so called leaders from the western and southern Nigeria who doesn’t support the ideas of dividing this country into at least 4 different countries because Nigeria is too large to be governed by one man.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Opak001(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2021
He should be flown aboard and train in a good way to life,his like on hearing this may follow suit,reducing their number.
NPF can get a vital information that can lead to the bandit hideout and arrest. That's if they are willing........
But na here we dey!!

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by olarent: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Guy you get it wrong,they are not the only but as we are still one entire nation.what do I am due to large farming in that environment without peace over their their can be scarcity of food in south except south people step forward and resolve depending on north for agricultural product.
tamdun:
Bandit is another bokoharam in the making, my people my people, yet hausa/Fulani are the major casualty of these bandits and u keep protecting them
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2021
I thought Buhari said they should shoot anyone with AK-47 at sight
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Whada: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Daveambition:
A 13yrs old was brave enough to kill two of his fellow bandits..

Wetin our NPF & N.A take their own guns dey do ni?
Hunting?

Ur sense no go lailai diminish. This is the same question I was about asking. The boy killed bandits that the police couldn't kill and now he's arrested. The laws we follow were probably made by evil men who empower the police to hold you when you seek justice that the wouldn't give.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by CSTRR: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2021
While the south is breeding scholars, coders, and entrepreneurs, the North is breeding kids with high propensity for violence and terror.

The North is a yoke that will drown the rest of us if we don't free ourselves of it.
Their future is bleak.

Southern Nigeria is self sufficient in every way.
We will develop much faster without the northern yoke.

And when I mean North, I mean everything from the middle belt to the North East.
Too many baggage and issues.

It's crazy that we have not worked towards getting this option.

Biafra may be a fools errand, but a southern Nigeria nation is the ideal.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Fahdiga1: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Lord Lugard did that over 60 years ago. Now what do you want to say to our so called leaders from the western and southern Nigeria who doesn’t support the ideas of dividing this country into at least 4 different countries because Nigeria is too large to be governed by one man.
I stand against them. I want disintegration of Nigeria let everyone go their separate way

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by richmond500: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2021
Happiboispot:
sad A 13 years old boys who's supposed to be in school is sent to learn how to rear cow. SMH
North will forever be the problem of Nigeria
Kidnappers, herdsmen,Boko Haram, poverty all this from the NORTH!!!!
its not about the north, haven't u seen 13yrs old girls sent into prostitution in southern Nigeria?
Prostitution and someone herding herds of cattle, which is a better profession, make we deh try to sympathize with situations and not resort to insults.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Rubbiish(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is there any difference between Northern Nigeria and Afghanistan? Just imagine a 13 year old already handling a gun. Lord Lugard will never know peace wherever he is for joining us with this barbaric people
They both have same religion!
What do u expect
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Babaken(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2021
Daveambition:
A 13yrs old was brave enough to kill two of his fellow bandits..

Wetin our NPF & N.A take their own guns dey do ni?
Hunting?
hunting innocence protestants.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Splitmind: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2021
Good work, that boy deserves a life sentence for this horrible crime.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by CSTRR: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2021
Nigeria is like two Countries in one.

When you hear the brilliance of Nigeria in tech, entreoenuship, industry, education, they are talking about the first country.

When they are talking about the terror, high level insecurity, poverty, they are mostly referring to the second country.

And the sad thing is that the second country narrative is dominating the positive narrative of the first country.

The sane thing is for the first country to cut themselves lose from every evil yoke.

Or they will get dragged down.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2021
blinking001:
Hmmm

E choke zombie
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Tonyx5(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2021
Lmao unknown road?
Chai the fear of the unknown we always included in our prayers and wondered why is now becoming clear asf
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Ashirioluwa: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I stand against them. I want disintegration of Nigeria let everyone go their separate way

That’s the only solution to our problems
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Chrisokon: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2021
Imagine being able to find a 13 year old boy who was kidnapped by the bandits and converted into banditry in less than 24hrs but they can never find the actual bandits. Lol..lmao. Nigeria na scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Originalsly: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmmm.....let's chew on this .... a 13yr old is forced into banditry... stays in the hideout somewhere in the forest ... kills two senior bandits in the forest ... and runs away. How did the Police know about this? ... how did they know who killed who?.... and where to find him? Am I to believe the bandits went to make a Police report?...if yes.... aren't they supposed to be arrested? I strongly believe the Police are deeply involved with this bandit group .... their main men were killed and they went after the killer .. the 13 year old. I doubt if he is still alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by freshvine(f): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2021
See how the system lumped tribe who're in their prehistory age with the developing ibo tribe and paused the ibos advancement for them to do catch up.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by seguno2: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Lord Luggard is enjoying his well deserved peace.
Should those who have been on their own since the British left in 1960 not work out their own peace, even if it involves a divorce from the 1914 amalgamation, instead of crying over Lord Luggard’s excellent job for his masters
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
angry
WHERE IS PISSFULLPROTESTER AKA ONIONBANDIT AKA THEBOSSTREVOR1 angry

He has shamelessly avoided this thread! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by seguno2: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2021
0taPiaPia:
He is a bad boy but did good. lipsrsealed

And you be baddest bobo for making this fine comment grin

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by grabdbull: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Who reported this case to the police? Who laid a complaint. Surely, the boy cannot be arrested if there is no complainant. Are we to now believe that the police are being engaged by bandits to settle scores between them and their help?

This scenario generates more shocks waves than anything that has ever shocked our c-in-c of ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Trust50: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Why not shoot aside as recommended by the commander in chief. Why arrest ?
Sorry, he's a notherner. Different rules for different people.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by hardbody: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Happiboispot:
sad A 13 years old boys who's supposed to be in school is sent to learn how to rear cow. SMH
North will forever be the problem of Nigeria
Kidnappers, herdsmen,Boko Haram, poverty all this from the NORTH!!!!

Noooooo. IPOB is. Else why will the entire military legion be shipped down south ....?

SE is the real problem of Nigeria for asking for self determination.

Quote me stupidly and die an ignominious death.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by seguno2: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmmm.....let's chew on this .... a 13yr old is forced into banditry... stays in the hideout somewhere in the forest ... kills two senior bandits in the forest ... and runs away. How did the Police know about this? ... how did they know who killed who?.... and where to find him? Am I to believe the bandits went to make a Police report?...if yes.... aren't they supposed to be arrested? I strongly believe the Police are deeply involved with this bandit group .... their main men were killed and they went after the killer .. the 13 year old. I doubt if he is still alive.

Oil of better sense dey your head. May it continue to flow with more wisdom.
May your tribe of wise Nigerians keep growing and expanding, through the hard work of enlightenment, to reach the critical point of making sustainable, positive change.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by seguno2: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2021
hardbody:

Noooooo. IPOB is. Else why will the entire military legion be shipped down south ....?

SE is the real problem of Nigeria for asking for self determination.

Quote me stupidly and die an ignominious death.

Thanks for your sarcasm.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by dmbb: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Very bad
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by hardbody: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2021
seguno2:

Thanks for your sarcasm.

Only the smart will understand bruv...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.