Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits (98363 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by mu2sa2: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is there any difference between Northern Nigeria and Afghanistan? Just imagine a 13 year old already handling a gun. Lord Lugard will never know peace wherever he is for joining us with this barbaric people
There are even younger killer cultists and robbers in your erosion-ravaged region - how is your area better than than northern nigeria where not less than 14 million of your people are living peacefully.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by JooEeL(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
angry
WHERE IS PISSFULLPROTESTER AKA ONIONBANDIT AKA THEBOSSTREVOR1 angry

You can't find bastards on this kind of thread.

Just saying. I didnt call anyone bastard o.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oxb90:
why arrest him? He is a hero na. Ok, the police are jealous because the boy was able to do what they couldn't do.

He is a Hero today, to be worse than Boko haram, ISWAP, Al Qaeda in the near Future. Nigga is just building up his Resume. lol...
That religion and the Northern people sha... Make i hold my peace.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Jazxy69(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
E don reach that levu?

9ja which way niii
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by ekeday(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lagos state is a crazy place to go for a normal person, Marry Lagos prostitute is a real-life happening story of some family, pleasure their daughter to marry by force which we lead to something dangerous. marry Lagos prostitute is never the solution to some family why in another hand the pleasure will be unbearable. Marriage is not a competition, but it requires time and patient, this animate stories we change our life from a negative position only if you would watch it to the end and see what will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPMODwYIxT8
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by rajiedreez: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is there any difference between Northern Nigeria and Afghanistan? Just imagine a 13 year old already handling a gun. Lord Lugard will never know peace wherever he is for joining us with this barbaric people
not only him, his offsprings too
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by LightUpWithKemi: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Ten06(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
They will be released very soon, bandits are are above the law of bubu
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by nitt: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ebimor96:
grin

Na Them...

TERRORIST NORTHERNERS.

The ido.t mod that always bans me when I'm replying this fo.ols in the language they understand, e no go better for you and this pi.g I'm quoting

Northerners kill u there!
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by nitt: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:

The ido.t mod that always bans me when I'm replying this fo.ols in the language they understand, e no go better for you and this pi.g I'm quoting

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Fahdiga1: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
mu2sa2:
There are even younger killer cultists and robbers in your erosion-ravaged region - how is your area better than than northern nigeria where not less than 14 million of your people are living peacefully.
Is this all you have to say about a 13 year old handling a gun and killing people?
Happiboispot:
sad A 13 years old boys who's supposed to be in school is sent to learn how to rear cow. SMH
North will forever be the problem of Nigeria
Kidnappers, herdsmen,Boko Haram, poverty all this from the NORTH!!!!

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by nitt: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happiboispot:
sad A 13 years old boys who's supposed to be in school is sent to learn how to rear cow. SMH
North will forever be the problem of Nigeria
Kidnappers, herdsmen,Boko Haram, poverty all this from the NORTH!!!!

Northerners kill u there!.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by nitt: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xpol:
North will soon be like Pakistan where every teenager can handle riffles

Northerners kill u there!..
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by nitt: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ebimor96:
grin

Na Them...

TERRORIST NORTHERNERS.

Northerners kill u there!....
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by onomeabuja: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
i tels u bros bt wait o...... d police arrested d 13yrs old boy because he killed a bandith that means d police are nt happy that d boy wants to reduce d population of d bandith....hmmmmmm na waooooo

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by castrokins(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
I Am Nearing 40, I Have Never Touched An AK-47 Talk More Of Handling It. Here's A 13yo In Northern Already Trained And Given A Weapon Of Such Calibre.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by ghiloman28(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
some children above 6yrs handles riffles long long ago in north sad
Xpol:
North will soon be like Pakistan where every teenager can handle riffles
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by berrystunn(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
HisSexcellency:

I don't get this
Was he arrested from his hideout to be prosecuted for killing bandits or to be handed over back to his masters undecided

Yes for killing there element...
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Raddie(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
grabdbull:
Who reported this case to the police? Who laid a complaint. Surely, the boy cannot be arrested if there is no complainant. Are we to now believe that the police are being engaged by bandits to settle scores between them and their help?

This scenario generates more shocks waves than anything that has ever shocked our c-in-c of ineptitude.

Look there are loads of illegal businesses littered across the country with legal fronts and these might be kidnapping under the guise of herding.
The front might be the complainant, also there's a possibility of the police being in on it!
Nothing amazes me again o!
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by authority2006(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Your ignorance or hypocrisy stinks to heaven if you are of the opinion that 13 years old southerners are not already handling guns.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by authority2006(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Daveambition:
A 13yrs old was brave enough to kill two of his fellow bandits..

Wetin our NPF & N.A take their own guns dey do ni?
Hunting?

I think the public need to stop all these sensational news that end up tarnishing the image of the Nigeria Police and Nigerians by extension. It should be expected that such 13 years old boy would be taken into custody by the police for different reasons as we all know.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by olamoses75(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
But what happened to Buhari's order "shoot anyone you found with ak47" ? Abi that law doesn't work over there ni?
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Kingrefreshed: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/13/13-year-old-ak-47-wielding-boy-arrested-for-killing-two-bandits

If I take now they will start to DM again.

My problem is we all know AK 47 costs about 1 million and above. How did An Almajiri bandit of 13 years old buy the gun

Remove Northern NIGERIA, The rest will become the best country around the world with 3 years.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by LordGuru1: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by blackjack21(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:

The pictures below are of America amateurs handling guns.

You can make your points displaying your inane bigotry. undecided

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Dbaba14: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
So, police sabi where bandits dey hide.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by MrBONE2(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:

grin
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Xpol: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
nitt:

Northerners kill u there!..
oh why you Dey take it personal lol it clearly shows why the mod are banning you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.