Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits (98361 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Zetty177x: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
13 years should be in school

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Chirowman(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wahala dey ooo , at my age I have never touched a gun before.and at 13 this boy has already been destroyed in the name of bandits,hmmm Afghanistan is learning work. What an unfortunate child ,his going through a bad trauma . A child that needs a education is sent to rear cow , may help come his way ,his future has been distabilized .
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is there any difference between Northern Nigeria and Afghanistan? Just imagine a 13 year old already handling a gun. Lord Lugard will never know peace wherever he is for joining us with this barbaric people
Don't blame Lord luggard, blame Azikiwe who insisted on having a United Nigeria against the wishes of Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo and Tony enahoro
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Must you people use every comment you make online to display your crass ethnic bigotry?

What about SE, are they not also destroying lives through faking of drugs, smuggling of illicit drugs, prostitution etc?
Are the SW also not into different illicit activities?
You need deliverance!
andyblinks05:
See what nigerians are breeding… no matter the kind of rehap you will give this boy if he dont have money he will still go back to his old ways. This is the danger of breeding children anyhow like pigs while the parent cant fend for the children. We need to start having birth control in nigeria ��

Pls drop your opinion on my thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
There is a reason for everything.
It's hot during the day and very cold in the night, so they don't need windows. And they also have to use clay to keep the inside cool.. very cool. AC cool!

The inside of most of those houses are actually comfortably furnished. Stop displaying ignorance online.
HIbreed:
see their house model sef grin
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by biafranrealson: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
i have gone through all the earlier replies to this tread , none of you made sense except one OXB90
and i have sent him a recharge card of 1000 naira.
others are just blabbing.

Ask yourself, why arresting a boy that was abducted in disguise and to escape he has to waste the lives of two idiots and instead of police to hail and rehabilitate him , they resort to arrest him,
what offense will they charge him for, ? unlawful possession of fire arms? and killing of their foot soldier

mtcheeew
i hate NIGERIA under buhari

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by stieyven(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is there any difference between Northern Nigeria and Afghanistan? Just imagine a 13 year old already handling a gun. Lord Lugard will never know peace wherever he is for joining us with this barbaric people
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6:28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by VEHINTOLAR: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
There will be peace in northern Nigeria and indeed the entire country only when Hausa people rise up and free themselves from the fulani's dominance and oppression. Hausas are very hard working and peaceful people while fulanis thrive in bloodlettings and banditry. The boy here and his criminal bandits are all fulanis.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
So they cannot show us the pictures of the boy, nonscence.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/13/13-year-old-ak-47-wielding-boy-arrested-for-killing-two-bandits
I can swr that the young boy was arrested for killing the bandits and they just used the they arrested other bandits to at the end of the statement so it wont look like they are supporting the bandits, so they could locate the boy after killing the bandits but couldint locate him when they were training him to use the guns, aren't they supposed to be happy that the boy killed the bandits leader and give him an award for that plus take him to a psychiatric hospital for treatment cause of trauma rather they arrested him and will probably detain him for a long time
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Malawian(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
These guys will kill each other off. Their initial plans was to ship these foreign Fulani down south, so as to prevent clashes with their "Nigerian" counterparts. The south has shown them that they are not welcomed here, they are returning to the North and the rest is left for you to figure out.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by andyblinks05: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
bunto:
Must you people use every comment you make online to display your crass ethnic bigotry?

What about SE, are they not also destroying lives through faking of drugs, smuggling of illicit drugs, prostitution etc?
Are the SW also not into different illicit activities?
You need deliverance!
Which ethnic bigotry are you talking about cause last time I check I'm from north
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Bushbaby123(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
He was arrested not because he committed murder but because he killed 'TWO VALUABLE PEOPLE '. Had it been he killed or kidnapped innocent citizens, the headline could have been AN UNKNOWN GUNMAN KILLED TWO PEOPLE : POLICE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Sombodipikin: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Terrorized country itself smiley
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Nnecky(f): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Amen
It will not be well with his generation
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Henri8: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I say a big Amen to that.
It will never be well with that murdafucker.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Henri8: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Daveambition:
A 13yrs old was brave enough to kill two of his fellow bandits..

Wetin our NPF & N.A take their own guns dey do ni?
Hunting?
I swear. They should just disarm and go home.
Penisless hunchos.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by jaytee01(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
obami007:
AK47s are now so common in the north among criminals but they won’t give a legal outfit like amotekun license to carry AKs for proper security of the people and properties.

We can’t continue like this mehn!
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by donnie(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Daveambition:

Hunting?

What makes the buy a bandit? Do you know if they raped or killed his mother. And of course police will be swift to action this time. We never hear of any Fulani terrorist being sentenced to jail or have you?
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by LordOfTheGame: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
An enemy against an enemy is a victory for the oppressed.
Btw, Islam is a problem to the whole world and must be eradicated by any means.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by billyG(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Police are not happy b/C he killed 2 valuable bandits,how will they get there share.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by vioment: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Not all Hausa or fulani are Islamist terrorist.

Some of them are trying to work hard and live free. Some of them are our brothers and sisters. It is our collective duty to help the fallen in our nation. They will help us when we are down too.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Trogge: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fahdiga1:
...... Instead for you to take responsibility, you are shouting Lord Luggard. Fools
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Kingzjayzee: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Daveambition:

Hunting?
hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Blackdisciple(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
According to Isah, Mati said he was taken away by bandits from his parents under the guise that he would assist in rearing cows for his masters.

Rather, he was trained how to operate AK-47 rifles and serve as a guard for kidnap victims.

“The boy, who demonstrated skills in handling AK-47, also confessed to have been bullied by some elderly bandits, who provoked him, and as a result, picked an AK-47 rifle and shot dead two of the elderly bandits,” Isah said.

You killed bandits that is killing people everyday you will be arrested by the government.
You arrest bandits you will be arrested by the government.
Is Nigerian government for the bandits or for Nigerians?

And tell me how God will not punish who so ever voted Buhari in for the second tenure.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Blackdisciple(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oxb90:
why arrest him? He is a hero na. Ok, the police are jealous because the boy was able to do what they couldn't do.

Just imagine Afghan government arresting that 16 year old girl that killed some Taliban with AK after they came for her dad because he is a government official.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Blackdisciple(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fulani Government
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Oxb90: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
biafranrealson:
i have gone through all the earlier replies to this tread , none of you made sense except one OXB90
and i have sent him a recharge card of 1000 naira.
others are just blabbing.

Ask yourself, why arresting a boy that was abducted in disguise and to escape he has to waste the lives of two idiots and instead of police to hail and rehabilitate him , they resort to arrest him,
what offense will they charge him for, ? unlawful possession of fire arms? and killing of their foot soldier

mtcheeew
i hate NIGERIA under buhari
thanks bro, but I am still waiting for the recharge cards
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by HIbreed(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
bunto:
Ignorance is a disease.

It's hot during the day and very cold in the night, so they don't need windows. And they also have to use clay to keep the inside cool.. very cool. AC cool!

The inside of most of those houses are actually comfortably furnished. Stop displaying ignorance online.
i don't like the house model, its archaic and maybe depicts how far from sophisticated these peeps are and just like you can see in the pic; a child parolling with an Ak47.

All those you mentioned can be achieved without making the house looks like a termites den.

And then again, i shoudn't reply you because you can't stand face to face with me no matter who you are and talk this nonsense in my front, i will grill you alive.

Sorry, faceless forum gave you the opportunity
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by duni04(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
The interesting thing for me here is that we know where these bandits live. We know what they do in their spare time. Yet we have an Army and police force that do absolutely nothing! They kidnap people and demand for money from known locations! The conspiracy of silence by the political and military leadership is suspicious and baffling.
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by Gjmff: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits by confyy007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
I can't believe a place like this is joined with Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.