Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force (2676 Views)

Conella Services Offers To Help Army Subdue Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Fighting Factors: Why PDP Lost Ekiti To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Ruggman: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:
1. USSR vs Afghan Masses
When USSR invaded this poor and desert nation, they expected to easily and quickly rout the Mujahideen backed by the Afghan masses. However, to their horror, the war dragged on for years even though they won several battles against the Afghans, they eventually lost the war and the then superpower had to withdraw their forces with their tale in-between their legs.

2. United States vs Vietcongs
Just like the mighty USSR, America was unarguably the world's most powerful nation when the Vietnam war started. Again, they expected a quick win but to their shock, the Vietcongs were determined and even though they lost several battles against the superpower, they continued to hit back at the Americans from all angles of the Vietnamese jungles and eventually, the Americans had to concede defeat and withdraw.

3. Ethiopia vs Eritrean People
Ethiopia used to be a powerful nation, at least by African standards. They were the only African nation that defeated a colonial power, the Italians. However, when the long suffering Eritreans through the EPLF began a movement to have their own nation, Mengistu, the Ethiopian president responded by sending tanks and infantry into the Eritrean towns and villages. They even attempted to use terror in subduing the Eritreans, sometimes locking them up in Mosques and setting it ablaze. However, the Eritreans were determined. Even though they had no arms, they were able to use guerilla means to seize arms from Ethiopian forces and in the long, defeated the much stronger Ethiopian forces who had to withdraw in shame.

There are several other instances that occurred in the not so distant past and all ended in victory for the people against invading forces. If Ojukwu had used guerilla means with the mass support he had, Nigeria too wouldn't have been able to defeat Biafra, even with all the support it enjoyed from Britain and Russia.

Back to the struggle with IPOB, Nigeria is no doubt at its lowest ebb in history. The morale of its soldiers is at an all time low and are bugged down with fights in many fronts. Trying to use force or terror to beat the separatists into submission will obviously not work because they're enjoying mass appeal among the people. How many can they kill to make them give up? 10,000? 100,000? 1,000,000? Already, the Igbo elite and pressure groups are beginning to raise alarm of genocide. So how long can killing of civilians continue before Abuja is pressurized to give up?

If only the Nigerian government are wise and foresighted, they would have called IPOB and other separatists to a meeting to resolve issues holistically but they failed to do that on time, now the window is almost shut.

Personally I know for sure that Nigeria will not survive another war.
It is not advisable for Nigeria to go into any war in the name of protecting a country that has already divided in body , soul , and spirit.
NOTE THIS
Any war now will be war of attrition and vengeance on the part of Igbos.
Any war now will not be fought on the territory of Igbos alone , unlike 1967 when ojukwu was on defensive.
Any war now will not be fought by a United Nigeria , because unlike 1967 the nation is no longer United.
Any war now will certainly touch every part of Nigeria resulting in massive death and collosal refegee problem.
Many Igbos have risen to prominence in several military organisation in many super power nations around the world including the highly secretive Russian army.
Incase of war now these Igbo sons and daughters will not good their hands.
The Igbos have vastly improved technologically compared to 1967.
Igbos have access to global trade and can buy arms from secret sources.
Inview of these and many more, I have personally been advocating for a roundtable discussion.
Let us jaw jaw, instead of war war.
Nobody should make the mistake of using the event of 1967 to measure success or failure in any future war.
If we must seperate let us do so, there is nothing wrong with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Ruggman: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Igboid:
IPOB should de-escalate issues Biko.
I don't see any evidence that they are currently ready to take on Nigeria and win.

Nigeria is a failed shit hole country that is decayed from top to bottom and is bound to collapse any moment from now. We should not allow NIGERIA collapse on top our head again.

We should just secure our forests from Herdsmen and wait out Nigeria imminent collapse.
We should do more of what we did on June 12, by totally showing disdain and not participate in anything that promotes NIGERIA Unity.

We are not NIGERIANS, we are Biafrans and even Nigerians know that we are not one of them.
IPOB is not joking, they are only trying gather enough sentiment and sympathy from the super powers so that they will not be opposed in case of conflict.
This buhari govt. is doing the wish of IPOB.
Pray that war will not breakout. I want peaceful settlement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by FreeIgbos: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Guerrilla war is hard for any military to combat, but there is a difference here: the military that have fought against guerillas in most other climes follow the rules of engagement when it comes to combat. They follow international laid down procedures on prosecuting a war. The braindead Nigerian army is not exactly known for the use of their heads. I hope they won't wipe out the civilian population in the east before the crisis ends.

You obviously don't understand the dynamics in all these. Things are obviously hazy at the moment, Igbo elites and pressure groups are still trying to get the full picture of what is going in the East and now it is becoming clear to them, you will also notice that pressure is gradually being mounted on Abuja.

Igboland is not an obscure region and neither are we a minority group without voice. You can't commit genocide in the East successfully now because we have the numbers, connections and global spread to keep Abuja on the spotlight until sanctions will start rolling in.

Even Abuja knows that indiscriminate killings can't possibly go on for long without severe consequences. I can hazard a guess that they're trying to make life difficult for the people so they will be so frustrated and start fighting against ESN/IPOB. All these burning of houses, killing of innocent people etc are part of it but it's apparently not working, if anything, it has boomeranged. No one is blaming ESN/IPOB but all blames is being heaped on the army. The regime is gradually being seen as a rogue and murderous one and it won't take long for sanctions to start rolling in.
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by FreeIgbos: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ruggman:

Personally I know for sure that Nigeria will not survive another war.
It is not advisable for Nigeria to go into any war in the name of protecting a country that has already divided in body , soul , and spirit.
NOTE THIS
Any war now will be war of attrition and vengeance on the part of Igbos.
Any war now will not be fought on the territory of Igbos alone , unlike 1967 when ojukwu was on defensive.
Any war now will not be fought by a United Nigeria , because unlike 1967 the nation is no longer United.
Any war now will certainly touch every part of Nigeria resulting in massive death and collosal refegee problem.
Many Igbos have risen to prominence in several military organisation in many super power nations around the world including the highly secretive Russian army.
Incase of war now these Igbo sons and daughters will not good their hands.
The Igbos have vastly improved technologically compared to 1967.
Igbos have access to global trade and can buy arms from secret sources.
Inview of these and many more, I have personally been advocating for a roundtable discussion.
Let us jaw jaw, instead of war war.
Nobody should make the mistake of using the event of 1967 to measure success or failure in any future war.
If we must seperate let us do so, there is nothing wrong with it.

They're obviously threading a dangerous path. Dialogue is what sane people would have called for, but unbridled hate against Igbos won't allow them.

Nobody would have believed that ESN could easily get armed, so if this drags into full blown guerilla warfare, what stops them from getting more sophisticated weapons which they could easily smuggle in? I mean things like bombs, rockets, missiles, anti aircraft etc? The oil industry won't function under such atmosphere and worse still there are no territories to conquer because it's fluid, which means it can last for years without a clear winner but can Nigeria that is already choking now survive it??

2 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Guerrilla war is hard for any military to combat, but there is a difference here: the military that have fought against guerillas in most other climes follow the rules of engagement when it comes to combat. They follow international laid down procedures on prosecuting a war. The braindead Nigerian army is not exactly known for the use of their heads. I hope they won't wipe out the civilian population in the east before the crisis ends.

Lolz mission Impossible..wipe out the civilian population in the east not even the almighty US could do that, they'll eventually withdraw sooner or later just tick that in ur calendar.

And ones soldiers withdraw in the east it will be some how difficult for Nigeria government to gover the region again, because as it stand now police is more like boy scouts in the east
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:

Do you know how many IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen and their SYMPATHISERS were killed that yesterday? If you know, you won't celebrate IPOB. You will rather pitty the Innocent people in the EAST.

God bless our Galant Soldiers and Police.

Bia ewu Gambia.....in one of your post u did say that the day ipob kill at least 5 soldier that 50 ipob will fail, they don kill 6 in abia oo, i hope 60 can fail now ,

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Jamesbally: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Like I said earlier, I support Nigeria been restructured not break up,. for your information am better informed than you, those guys are not what you think they are.

In your dreams.
With the above Chest beat, it shows you are one of them. I hope you know what our Galant Northern Soldiers and Police normally do to IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS?

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Jamesbally: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are u from igbo ? Have u ever lived in the east ?

Yes

See my face

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Jamesbally: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2021

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Is funny what I read here.Esn is completely made of Igbo.The Nigeria military is made of igbos and other tribes.When the chips are down like when the igbos in Nigeria military sense that is genocide against thr people.What do you think will happen and other tribes that sees them as brothers.Then the Nigeria military will no longer stand as one.The military can never win the ipob on this gorilla warfare.The Igbos in abroad are so rich to bring in anything not like 1967 ojukwu single handedly finanaced the war.Then the power of communication has greatly changed.
The only thing that can save Nigeria at this point is genuine restructuring for equity, justice anchored on true democracy not what is happening now.The time for this kind of animal farm government has to end...whr some animals are more equal than others

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Jamesbally: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2021

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Ngorbungor(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:

In your dreams.
With the above Chest beat, it shows you are one of them. I hope you know what our Galant Northern Soldiers and Police normally do to IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS?

Don't need to argue with you, in the space of three months I've been to my village four times, I was in Owerri on that Easter Monday the Police Headquarters, and the Owerri Prison was attacked, and since that day I lost hope on Nigeria Security personals. Do you know that there is police barrack beside the headquarters? Do you know that officers and their families run into shell camp and other direction when this unknown gun men storm the area? Killing innocent people doesn't make them Galant.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by afube: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:

This is serious...

leave ndizoo ! the biggest weapon IPOB has in its arsenal is the Lord's"divine mandate" to Judge Nigeria, no other nation has so wilfully shed the innocent blood of her own children, with all the mega-churches in that contraption it has not occurred to them that Jehovah is a God of righteous and perfect judgment. If you do not know God's laws better go read the decalog or Ten commandments and show me any of the laws that Nigeria has not broken. O so you all believe that God has forgotten the millions of children and women that Nigeria gratuitously starved during the Biafran war, God has prepared one almighty whip for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2021
inderhappy:

Lolz mission Impossible..wipe out the civilian population in the east not even the almighty US could do that, they'll eventually withdraw sooner or later just tick that in ur calendar.

And ones soldiers withdraw in the east it will be some how difficult for Nigeria government to gover the region again, because as it stand now police is more like boy scouts in the east

You're underestimating the barbarism of the Nigerian (in)security forces.
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You obviously don't understand the dynamics in all these. Things are obviously hazy at the moment, Igbo elites and pressure groups are still trying to get the full picture of what is going in the East and now it is becoming clear to them, you will also notice that pressure is gradually being mounted on Abuja.

Igboland is not an obscure region and neither are we a minority group without voice. You can't commit genocide in the East successfully now because we have the numbers, connections and global spread to keep Abuja on the spotlight until sanctions will start rolling in.

Even Abuja knows that indiscriminate killings can't possibly go on for long without severe consequences. I can hazard a guess that they're trying to make life difficult for the people so they will be so frustrated and start fighting against ESN/IPOB. All these burning of houses, killing of innocent people etc are part of it but it's apparently not working, if anything, it has boomeranged. No one is blaming ESN/IPOB but all blames is being heaped on the army. The regime is gradually being seen as a rogue and murderous one and it won't take long for sanctions to start rolling in.

Anything that'll make the Nigerian government and (in)security forces look like the asses they are is ok by me. Just don't want innocent civilians being used as Canon fodder.
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Emempaul(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2021
The unfortunate part is that the president and the presidency are escalating matters by their rhetoric

5%

Small speck of dot

Jobless youth

Youths waiting for freebies

Biafra boys

Cows are compared to spare parts

Refusal to açknowledge herdsmen as potential killers and ban the outdated practice while upgrading to ranching

And they sees nothing wrong with these statements. With the constant military action in the east, with by the way was the worst decision he ever made, he can be rest assured that he just finally gave the doubting Thomas and sitters on the fence the push to support Ipbo

As of right now , I do really pity the Nigerian military and it's personnel, they are up against a very informal yet formidable enemy that unlike ISWAP AND BOKOHARAM, is fuelled by passion and patriotism for his ancestral land

GOD HELP THE NIGERIA MILITARY and rip in advance the to soldiers on both side as well as civilians caught inbtw for the center stage battle that will reach its peak in coming months.

Well that is unless our president suddenly decide to think properly and find ways to desclate the issues fast without the use of guns and brawl

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Malawian(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2021
ba7man:
Can people that smoke Igbo be classified as Igbo people
If it is kwale weed.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by FreeIgbos: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Biafran4life:
Is funny what I read here.Esn is completely made of Igbo.The Nigeria military is made of igbos and other tribes.When the chips are down like when the igbos in Nigeria military sense that is genocide against thr people.What do you think will happen and other tribes that sees them as brothers.Then the Nigeria military will no longer stand as one.The military can never win the ipob on this gorilla warfare.The Igbos in abroad are so rich to bring in anything not like 1967 ojukwu single handedly finanaced the war.Then the power of communication has greatly changed.
The only thing that can save Nigeria at this point is genuine restructuring for equity, justice anchored on true democracy not what is happening now.The time for this kind of animal farm government has to end...whr some animals are more equal than others

You're right. Nigerian army will collapse the moment it becomes clear that a genocide is now officially endorsed and is being carried out, and the army is about the only institution that gives Nigeria legitimacy as a nation.

Again, like you rightly said, Ojukwu fought a war with very little resources at his disposal yet he held on for 3 years before starvation was used to force him into given up. However, now there are vast numbers of Igbos abroad with deep attachment to our homeland. It is these diaspora Igbos that are obviously raising money for Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB. Or where else can IPOB get the millions of dollars they're paying their lobbyists or for their other logistics? To maintain such a group like IPOB and their activities including ESN, it requires a lot of money! Unfortunately for Nigeria, they can't implement blockade to starve Igbos or capture territories should their be a full blown guerilla warfare unlike in the Biafran war.

The oppressors are still living in denial, they don't want to accept that the era of master and slave relationship is over. The South and parts of middle belt are now united and vehemently opposed to any form of landgrabbing under whatever disguise but it seems the Fulani jihardists are already too vested in their plans to withdraw at this point, so it makes a clash highly possible. However, the outcome can be easily predicted if you're a good student of history.

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by 247Dior(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Jamesbally:

Do you know how many IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen and their SYMPATHISERS were killed that yesterday? If you know, you won't celebrate IPOB. You will rather pitty the Innocent people in the EAST.

God bless our Galant Soldiers and Police.
it has now turn to me celebrating ipob for stating the obvious? Just go back to sleep
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by cheruv: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Swear 2 years ago if someone told u ipob would train and arm over 10,000 youths as ESN without Nigeria security knowing would u have believed. ..kanu talks too much but all his plenty words he gives little or nothing just rants ...u don't know the capability of ipob ...no body knows

But weapons igbos can make are not something Nigeria want to face
I agree...
MNK talks alot but the formation of ESN shocked me totally, and since then i started having a feeling that all his talks is simply to goad the enemy into a false sense of security whilst he makes his moves.

Na agbanyeghi na anyị na-eche ihe ọzọ ọ ga-eme na mgbe ọ ga-eme ya, nya biko leba anya na mvuru a a na-evuru ụmụ mmadụ n'ala Igbo. Ndi iro ekwesighidị i'si na Barracks pụọ ma ọ fọzie i'vuru mmadụ! angry

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Ovamboland(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Emempaul:
The unfortunate part is that the president and the presidency are escalating matters by their rhetoric

5%

Small speck of dot

Jobless youth

Youths waiting for freebies

Biafra boys

Cows are compared to spare parts

Refusal to açknowledge herdsmen as potential killers and ban the outdated practice while upgrading to ranching

And they sees nothing wrong with these statements. With the constant military action in the east, with by the way was the worst decision he ever made, he can be rest assured that he just finally gave the doubting Thomas and sitters on the fence the push to support Ipbo

As of right now , I do really pity the Nigerian military and it's personnel, they are up against a very informal yet formidable enemy that unlike ISWAP AND BOKOHARAM, is fuelled by passion and patriotism for his ancestral land

GOD HELP THE NIGERIA MILITARY and rip in advance the to soldiers on both side as well as civilians caught inbtw for the center stage battle that will reach its peak in coming months.

Well that is unless our president suddenly decide to think properly and find ways to desclate the issues fast without the use of guns and brawl

Your offsprings will not rate you as smart if you tell them you went to war and got another millions of your people killed because they called you Biafla boys, 5%, nyanmiri etc.

Like you don't call others aboki, ewedu and other silly labels.

You will just send your land back to 1900, and still get to rebuild under the supervision of same aboki
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Timmi: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
FreeIgbos:
There is a popular saying that those who fail to learn from history are bound to fail over again. Nigeria as a nation has been unfortunate to have series of very dull and unintelligent rulers back to back. It is this crass lack of tact and critical planning that has largely left us in the doldrums. Now, the separatist movements, particularly IPOB, the group led by Nnamdi Kanu is exploiting this leadership vacuum to their own benefit. Any discernible observer will easily notice that Nnamdi Kanu has remained one step ahead of both the SE governors as well as Abuja in recent times.

The turning point in the struggle between IPOB and Abuja was the moment the separatists took advantage of SE governors' foot dragging to launch an armed group which is more or less a guerilla army which they camouflage as security outfit. So far, it has remained a mystery how IPOB was able to organize, train, arm and deploy such large number of ESN volunteers without the government and its agencies like DSS knowing about it. That mistake will forever haunt Abuja and here is why; once any separatist movement takes up arms, they never drop it until their mission is achieved!

Another grevious mistake the Federal government made was to alienate the Igbo masses, again the IPOB immediately took advantage of it and presented themselves like the messaih that is out to protect Igbos from annihilation. A wise government would have done everything to gain the confidence of Igbo masses and use them to pull the rug under the feet of IPOB but obviously, the obvious hate against Igbos didn't allow common sense to prevail. But it's too late now.

Now let's face facts, there is no government or external force that ever succeeds against a people that are determined and passionate about a cause. History has proven this assertion to be absolutely factual, and I will provide examples....

WHY DON’T YOU FOR A CHANGE BLAME YOUR GOVERNORS. EVERYTHING IS ON ABUJA. THE GOVERNORS ARE FOREMOST RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OF THEIR STATE. BUT JUST LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT THESE GROUP OF PEOPLE, SHIFTING BLAME AND NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY IS WHAT THEY SPECIALIZE ON THE MOST.
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by KingZebedee(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Do they even know how many that died in orlu during of recent? All they're after is to come here on nairaland to argue trash..ndi ono na ala mala egbe di ime
247Dior:
just like you pointed out, they're amateurs but what do you expect? They're not upto 6 months in Creation and they're not doing badly, 6 soldiers killed yesterday in ohaofia, it's only a matter of time before you urchins get served
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by KingZebedee(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Go and Listen to Governor wike's recent speech during commissioning of road project in eche LGA, on about who's truly in charge of , securing life's and property in this country then come back and tell me what you think, thanks..quote author=Timmi post=102850842]

WHY DON’T YOU FOR A CHANGE BLAME YOUR GOVERNORS. EVERYTHING IS ON ABUJA. THE GOVERNORS ARE FOREMOST RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OF THEIR STATE. BUT JUST LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT THESE GROUP OF PEOPLE, SHIFTING BLAME AND NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY IS WHAT THEY SPECIALIZE ON THE MOST.[/quote]
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Timmi: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
KingZebedee:
Go and Listen to Governor wike's recent speech during commissioning of road project in eche LGA, on about who's truly in charge of , securing life's and property in this country then come back and tell me what you think, thanks..quote author=Timmi post=102850842]

WHY DON’T YOU FOR A CHANGE BLAME YOUR GOVERNORS. EVERYTHING IS ON ABUJA. THE GOVERNORS ARE FOREMOST RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OF THEIR STATE. BUT JUST LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT THESE GROUP OF PEOPLE, SHIFTING BLAME AND NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY IS WHAT THEY SPECIALIZE ON THE MOST.

That’s Wike one man (albeit a governor) opinion. You should read what the constitution says before making your statement.
Re: Revealed!!! Factors Why Nigeria Would Never Subdue Igbos With Force by Idiko1: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
The caption of this thread is flawed and can mislead. The federal government of Nigeria led by the idiotic Buhari is not all out to destroy Igbo nation or ethnicity. Although the moronic Buhari's administration has managed to marginalize Igbo nationality, its main bone of contention is to kill an ideology, Biafra. I must say it is waste of lives and properties through the actions instigated by Nigerian paramilitary units. There is time for everything and the time for Nigeria to go has come full circle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North. / People Are Wicked. Imagine PDP Agents Voting For APC / Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.