Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award (49598 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Pastor Steps On Church Member To Perform Deliverance - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
I met this man while I was in Owerri. He's actually a committed and devoted Muslim.

May Islam continue to spread across the East and South South.

Aamin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by pieces18: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sagtop:
A prominent igbo muslim man, Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam took to his facebook page to Congratulate his mother as she was given ambassador of christ award in catholic Church. He also pray that God should lead her to islam soon.

This is how religion should be practiced, not hatred or violence

Check the picture below

https://www./512730852084396/permalink/4370891262934983/

He should leave the woman alone, let him continue to live in his darkness.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Odinaka00:
Igbo Muslim? Ve never heard of that… sounds so strange to me

I met so many of them while I was in the East, some of them are Imams who quote the Quran in Arabic fluently.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by nnamdi640: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I just love igbo muslims. They are more tolerant than igbo catholics, pentecostal and igbo jews.

I will never forget my stay in Enugu and Ebonyi. Abubakar Musa Nnamdi, may God keep on blessing you anywhere you are... You made me enjoy my stay in igbo land.
You are a liar. Her mother is more tolerant for allowing her son to choose his faith. How many muslims northerners can allow such? They rather see the child dead than joining another faith.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by dammyllare(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I just love igbo muslims. They are more tolerant than igbo catholics, pentecostal and igbo jews.

I will never forget my stay in Enugu and Ebonyi. Abubakar Musa Nnamdi, may God keep on blessing you anywhere you are... You made me enjoy my stay in igbo land.
Same way many people hate Northern Muslims as they are the most intolerant people in the whole nation.
Grow up and face the real problem, poverty!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by RichBoy247: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
He wasn't even born muslim?

The mother suppose to be a muslim but rather a woman of faith and light to the world.

Mama your son is in his highest phase of darkness.

Without been told even the Muhammed attached to his name wasn't given to him by you.

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental instability

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Ovis1302(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oharina:
Both son and mother are brainwashed people. We Africans by default aren't religious by nature. I hope my mum will one day see reasons with me and abandon christianity and live a free life
We are Africans by default aren't religious? So why do all ethnic groups have a special name for the Supreme Being/Creator?
Human race have this in-built desire to have a relationship with the Creator.Our ancestors made use of the various deities to achieve this before the advent of Christianity & Islam.
The religion our ancestors passed down to us is called African Traditional Religion.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Painintheass221: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
oaugraduate1234:
I met this man while I was in Owerri. He's actually a committed and devoted Muslim.

Aamin
Agwo isi ato tagbuo gi. We refuse a religion that justifies violence in South East and South South.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Ovis1302(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
nnamdi640:
You are a liar. Her mother is more tolerant for allowing her son to choose his faith. How many muslims northerners can allow such? They rather see the child dead than joining another faith.
You are right. I once read a book written by a Pakistani lady who converted from Islam to Christianity...according to her in the book, a death sentence was passed on her( and supported by her own family) because she left the Islam faith.
Pakistani Muslims are radical though.I don't think this is tenable in Nigeria.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Jonathan39: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
My guy wan cash out. No be Igbo man again grin grin
Till him burst alhaji eye,
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Danisaint112(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmm okay I just dey laugh first. All this nonsense will stop in due time. We don't accept terrorist religion into our land.

In due time, it's either you join us or you join them. There will be no room for that. My Igbo brothers understand what I mean.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by delawal: 12:08am On Jun 14, 2021
there is nothing like igbo muslims. mere propaganda

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2021
That terrorists called orjiegbulam is not a Muslim by birth rather he's by his pockect and mouth! Biafra restoration will determin who or we don't want in our land
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Origin(f): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Lol.

Omo mummy,.....
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Until Muslims start saying their own OATH in a Christian thread, that is when I can take Nairaland ( Muslim) Religion section so serious to take their lies serious as I can't see any transparency in thier religion from the one sided Oath taking they established here
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by MakotoShishio: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Since when did it become extremist to hate evil? What good has prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) brought to the world?

DubaiLandLord1:
Most of you igbo Christians are extremist.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by MakotoShishio: 12:30am On Jun 14, 2021
The real mental instability

[img]https://images./6Ns0XPZpy1cbHYPVoeMUsF.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1JUsH5uZf1aLOnj304lEia.png[/img]

RichBoy247:

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental instability
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by bencr7: 12:53am On Jun 14, 2021
oaugraduate1234:

Aamin
back to sender to that ur prayer,so south south and south east will turn wat is happening in north, Boko Haram man continue
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by OZ511: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2021
E just still sharp
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by yusluvad(m): 4:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Liberalism is a sign of mental disorder. How can a boy of yesterday be leading her own mother who has seen light to darkness.

He wants to turn the old woman to terrorist at her age.
Whatever any of them choose to do shouldn't be a problem for the other, we're in a free World...
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by KenModi(m): 5:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Oharina:
Both son and mother are brainwashed people. We Africans by default aren't religious by nature. I hope my mum will one day see reasons with me and abandon christianity and live a free life

Man, thought I was the only one experiencing this oo. My mum refused to see reason with me. Infact she has by forced nicknamed me “Jesus pickin”. grin Told her I have never been more free in my life, so she should let me be. But the woman no wan hear.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Awoleesu(m): 5:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

Does Igbo muslims have a choice than to be nice considering they are a tiny minority?
You know the true colors of a man when he is in position of power and money.

GBAM!
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by KenModi(m): 5:49am On Jun 14, 2021
DankemzI:
Very liberal!
I see freedom of speech, religion and association in Biafra

Maybe Judaism and Christianity but I doubt if Islam would be welcomed in Biafra.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Oharina(m): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2021
KenModi:

Man, thought I was the only one experiencing this oo. My mum refused to see reason with me. Infact she has by forced nicknamed me “Jesus pickin”. ; .
Ah! Yours is good nah. Mine say i have been initiated into marine kingdom. Truth is that, we africans are intuned with nature, and spiritual. We had our led down principles to live a perfect life befor white men brought the bible to us which is similar with the way our ancestors lived. Apart from hell and heaven concept, war adventure and the new testament in the bible, We knew what was good from wrong, our ancestors knew purpose of life on earth befor white men brought bible, aka confusion and arab brought quoran both for the purpose to divide us africans and exploite us and our natural resources. Even till this 21st century some people are still defending the confusion people that hate us brought to us. The truth is that all the moral teachings in the bible were plagarized from the principles our ancestors had.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by olaitan9291(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:
He wasn't even born muslim?

The mother suppose to be a muslim but rather a woman of faith and light to the world.

Mama your son is in his highest phase of darkness.

Without been told even the Muhammed attached to his name wasn't given to him by you.

How do you know that he was not born in Islam and as a Muslim?

There are cases where father will be muslim and the mother a Christian. Make a proper research and get accurate information before you make comments.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Keep yapping

Keep shut.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2021
bola4dprec:
Quran 3:46 “He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous.”
Age is just a number

I am not a terrorist, I wonder why you are quoting such for me.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2021
olaitan9291:

How do you know that he was not born in Islam and as a Muslim?

There are cases where father will be muslim and the mother a Christian. Make a proper research and get accurate information before you make comments.

The father is a Christian Mr. We don't practice such nonsense u guys do over there.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by olaitan9291(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

Does Igbo muslims have a choice than to be nice considering they are a tiny minority?
You know the true colors of a man when he is in position of power and money.

Igbo muslim(s) has/have choices, this is because they are citizens of Nigeria and entitle to the rights and privileges as citizens of the country.

Article 38 of the 1999 Nigerian Constitution protects freedom of religion and conscience for all Nigerian citizens, including the freedom to change one's religion and freedom to worship, teach, practice, and observe one's religion of choice.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by olaitan9291(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The father is a Christian Mr. We don't practice such nonsense u guys do over there.

How do you know?
Do you know the father?
Do you mean that you don't practice religious tolerance there?
Is freedom of religion a nonsense?

Please kindly answer these questions.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by olaitan9291(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2021
KenModi:

Maybe Judaism and Christianity but I doubt if Islam would be welcomed in Biafra.

That shows that Biafra is not a good country. Why? Because, all developed and the developing countries of the world welcomed all religion.

Article 18: Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Liberalism is a sign of mental disorder. How can a boy of yesterday be leading her own mother who has seen light to darkness.

He wants to turn the old woman to terrorist at her age.
is dat what ur pastors told you about islam because i know the kind of person u're u cant think on ur own unless what u were told by ur blind ancestors , she love her son just as u can see and he also love his mother dnt let religious issue harm u , i pray the lord should give u freedom of sense just as everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.