Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award (49354 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Pastor Steps On Church Member To Perform Deliverance - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by drlateef: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
May Allah accept your prayer for your mother. May Allah show her the way as He has shown you the way. Islam teaches us to be kind to our parents even if they are unbelievers. And to pray for the return to their natural religion.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by OLULAW: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Any Igbo Muslim is a sell out. Period.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Bionic07: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Do Igbo Muslims truly exist? I've really not met one
[color=#006600][/color]

They have communities of there own in most NW states, they even have a radio program "Igbo Muslims calling" grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by topboss: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
OLULAW:
Any Igbo Muslim is a sell out. Period.

HE HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL IN EXCHANGE FOR THE WORLDLY TREASURES.

HE MAY BE ACTING AND RECIEVING FUNDING BUT ULTIMATELY, HIS MOTHER IS A CHRISTIAN.

MEANING HE IS FROM A CHRISTIAN FAMILY.

HE SHOULD FIRST CONVERT HIS MOTHER TO ISLAM THEN WE WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.

NDI ARA!
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Slimwhyt(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Ykc2(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
;D3
topboss:

NA FOR SEUN NAIRALAND WE DEY MEET IGBO MUSLIM, NOT FOR REAL LIFE.

ISLAM THE RELIGION OF BY F ORCE....SATANIC
grin grin
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Drizzy5001(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Him no go pass Enugu or Ebonyi people na dem dey do that nonsense pass, No sensible Anambra man will indulge in such
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Tareq1105: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
This guy is not serious and it's like he doesn't know what to say to justify his Islam faith.

He said Islam is total submission to the will of God.

We need to ask him if Christianity and Christians are dragging or challenging or contesting the authority of God.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Drizzy5001(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Him no go pass Enugu or Ebonyi people na dem dey do that nonsense pass,No sensible Anambra man will indulge in such
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by splendournoni: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sagtop:
A prominent igbo muslim man, Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam took to his facebook page to Congratulate his mother as she was given ambassador of christ award in catholic Church. He also pray that God should lead her to islam soon.

This is how religion should be practiced, not hatred or violence

Check the picture below

https://www./512730852084396/permalink/4370891262934983/

In the north they will kill this igbo Muslim the same way they will kill Christians...

Jesus christ is Lord!!!
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by bola4dprec(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Liberalism is a sign of mental disorder. How can a boy of yesterday be leading her own mother who has seen light to darkness.

He wants to turn the old woman to terrorist at her age.
Quran 3:46 “He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous.”
Age is just a number
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Kingharzyz(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Northernblood3:
A Christian mum with a head slamming son , no prob.

But will a head slamming Terrorist mum or Dad ever allow his or her child to convert to Christianity?

Now you see why we must put a halt to Islam in Igbo land, it takes away our freedom of expression and choice. Our parents tried to resist Terrorism, Are we now going to allow Terrorists to bring confusion and death to the generations to come?

Head slamming��… same head slamming that Jesus did inside bible. Abi u never read bible reach Mathew . Shalom
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by tolaswim: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Do Igbo Muslim really exist at all.for religion sake? Make I no talk again
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Iyasaburi: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oharina:
Both son and mother are brainwashed people. We Africans by default aren't religious by nature. I hope my mum will one day see reasons with me and abandon christianity and live a free life

With all due respect, it is only animals that live a free life. Man wil eventually regret such freedom
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by bola4dprec(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
splendournoni:

In the north they will kill this igbo Muslim the same way they will kill Christians...

Jesus christ is Lord!!!
Jesus is not what you called him Quran 3:49 And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): “I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah’s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe.”

God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)

The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’

‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)

‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by lawalosky(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Northernblood3:
A Christian mum with a head slamming son , no prob.

But will a head slamming Terrorist mum or Dad ever allow his or her child to convert to Christianity?

Now you see why we must put a halt to Islam in Igbo land, it takes away our freedom of expression and choice. Our parents tried to resist Terrorism, Are we now going to allow Terrorists to bring confusion and death to the generations to come?
Will you keep kwaet,,,
Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho,
Let me educate you, here in the north, kd precisely I have seen countless of families that practice both xtian ND moslem, problems with some of you is lack of traveling, you only just believe everything they tell you on TV nd s.m,
Even igbo Muslims, I have seen those born Muslims and today they are xtian,
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by ThatFairGuy: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Keep yapping
Juliusmalema:
He wasn't even born muslim?

The mother suppose to be a muslim but rather a woman of faith and light to the world.

Mama your son is in his highest phase of darkness.

Without been told even the Muhammed attached to his name wasn't given to him by you.

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by A1h2m3e4d(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nairaland has become biafroud agitated center for igbo, I can see
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by splendournoni: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
bola4dprec:
Jesus is not what you called him Quran 3:49 And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): “I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah’s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe.”

God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)

The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’

‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)

‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)

The bible is older than Quran and you are just quoting rubbish, you need to believe in Jesus Christ to understand the bible you can't read it like any other book...
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by cardoctor(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmm. Nairaland
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by kissdabride: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I just love igbo muslims. They are more tolerant than igbo catholics, pentecostal and igbo jews.

I will never forget my stay in Enugu and Ebonyi. Abubakar Musa Nnamdi, may God keep on blessing you anywhere you are... You made me enjoy my stay in igbo land.
Hypocrisy in the highest order can a Fulani man convert to Christian withe been slaughter in the north??
Now tell me who is more tolerant definitely is peace loving Christian
All the Islamic nation are at war with each other terrorism runs in their blood.Religious of piss
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The mother suppose to be a muslim but rather a woman of faith and light to the world.

Without been told even the Muhammed attached to his name wasn't given to him by you.

No.bother. i know say she still dey soak chaplet for water ontop of him head.. and surely him head go correct las las
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by kissdabride: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Most of you igbo Christians are extremist.
Another brainwashed bloodsucking hypocrite
Compare north and south in terms of extremist definitely the north
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by kissdabride: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ojiofor:

Does Igbo muslims have a choice than to be nice considering they are a tiny minority?
You know the true colors of a man when he is in position of power and money.
Exactly a fish on dry land can not be active Igbo Muslim are minority
May the good Lord open their eyes to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour before
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Ojiofor: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
kissdabride:
Exactly a fish on dry land can not be active Igbo Muslim are minority
May the good Lord open their eyes to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour before

Amen.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Blackdisciple(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gireiboy:

By nature Igbo's are not Christians either, so what da Bleep are you trying to say?

Am trying to say let him go to his brothers in the far North ...
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by ucee1212(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
In as much as I believe in freedom of worship without any obstruction, any Igbo Muslim is either brainwashed to believe in Islam or is doing so for the purpose of businesses. Igbo muslims knew these assertions but they will never accept it.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Bgetto: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Darkness simple means believe in rascal soldier kill 100% God on the cross or kill 100% man on the cross for our sin, salvation by human sacrifice it's pass darkness reach to madness
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by mu2sa2: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
But Jesus was Jewish and never was it said that the Jews worship by bowing their face to the ground.
Even till date I have watch Jews pray but they don't do that type of prayers the Muslims do( bowing their heads to the ground)...so what are you saying?
Never in the Bible was it said Jesus was a Muslim and Islam didn't exist doing Jesus times bro.

By the way even Christians sometimes bow their heads to the ground and pray but the difference is they don't bow and standup and bow again and standup and bow again like the Muslim..
They can pray with their head bow like that.
I do it, have watched alot of Christians pray at the alter that ways... No diff.

Stop saying that nonsense that Jesus was a Muslim cause the Bible recorded him falling face down...it didn't record if he stood up again and fall down face down again and stood up and fall face down again like the Muslims..
He definitely just fell face down and pray like the Christians do ....
That's why you're antichrist - you don't believe the Bible.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Love4mikids(f): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
At this stage,his Igbo blood is what presides over his clerical affairs.He should come up with his assertions when his madness gets him the full regalia, including the Dan fodio head gear ,moustache and germent.� I'm even laughing knowing the east has no Joy for Foriegn gods.i will advice he takes up land from evil forbidden forest first,just like how Christianity thrived initially. Idiot,is your mother you want to start with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.