Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award (49353 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Pastor Steps On Church Member To Perform Deliverance - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by HRMK: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2021
am not sure this so called son really wished the mum well!he prayed that she turns muslim!is that sign of love?NO PLSSS!HE IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE MUM'S RELIGION!TOO BAD!!
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by olaitan9291(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Painintheass221:

Agwo isi ato tagbuo gi. We refuse a religion that justifies violence in South East and South South.

Are you saying ESN and IPOB are muslims?
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Choice is the issue, may God help us see and pursue light instead of darkness.

PLEASE READ TO THE END*

Are you interested in a site that gives you access to educational books very cheap and you can sell your books as an author??

It doesn't end there asides accessing books there's also an avenue to make money through referral, I bet you won't want to miss this, you know why??

It's a very interesting package. Okay this is how it works; You'll be required to register with 2k and upon registration you'll be given 3 books valued at 1500 each which you can sell as well asides the loads of knowledge on the books.

Then you'll have a link you can share to people to register through you, hmm... If Mr A registers directly under you, you'll be paid 800, Mr B registers under A you'll get 450 it doesn't stop there oooo, if Mr C registers under B you'll still be paid 250. Mind you the Aim of this site is to make knowledge available and help make money as well. If you're interested click the link https:///H7mWkIxp1nf7LvM42OY8el to join the WhatsApp group for more information and detailed explanation. Thanks.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Generalnomercy: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I just love igbo muslims. They are more tolerant than igbo catholics, pentecostal and igbo jews.

I will never forget my stay in Enugu and Ebonyi. Abubakar Musa Nnamdi, may God keep on blessing you anywhere you are... You made me enjoy my stay in igbo land.

Igbo's don't have terrorists.

These are fake just to identify Igbo's with the terrorist religion of Islam.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Ojiofor: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2021
olaitan9291:

Igbo muslim(s) has/have choices, this is because they are citizens of Nigeria and entitle to the rights and privileges as citizens of the country.

Article 38 of the 1999 Nigerian Constitution protects freedom of religion and conscience for all Nigerian citizens, including the freedom to change one's religion and freedom to worship, teach, practice, and observe one's religion of choice.

Go back and read the post I replied for you to understand my message very well.
I am not against anyone's choice of religion in Igbo land but someone said, Igbo Muslims are nice and more tolerant than Igbo Catholics. What the hell is that?
Now let me ask you, The freedom to change one's religion does it work in Muslim majority States?
Freedom of religion and right to worship is it allowed in Muslim dominated Bornu state where Boko haram is on Jihad mission killing, raping, kidnapping and displacing native Christians from their place of worship all over the north and sending those who are lucky to survive to IDPs. Are they not Nigerians?
Or should we talk about forceful conversion happening in the Muslim majority north.
Muslims are Muslims regardless of tribe they are only peaceful and act nicely when they are few in a community like that of Igbo Muslims.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by donprinyo(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2021
This guy is spiritually stubborn.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by KenModi(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2021
olaitan9291:

That shows that Biafra is not a good country. Why? Because, all developed and the developing countries of the world welcomed all religion.

Article 18: Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

Are you sure of your statement @bolded??

Yes the UN’s UDHR says that in theory but in practice a lot of countries do not abide by it especially in the North Africa and the Middle East. You must have heard of the burning of churches in Egypt a few years ago. And there are no effective sanctions from the UN regarding this. Also Angola banned Islam and mosques, would you say Angola is not a good country because of that? What is even your definition of a good country? Ability to be religiously tolerant?
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2021
olaitan9291:

How do you know?
Do you know the father?
Do you mean that you don't practice religious tolerance there?
Is freedom of religion a nonsense?

Please kindly answer these questions.

His father is a Christian and it is a fact. For me to put it as fact you should know that such nonsense you proposed don't exist here.

Islam is alien to us.

We are not terrorists.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by chijiblaze(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
…I just love igbo muslims. They are more tolerant than igbo catholics, pentecostal and igbo jews.

Yes! All Muslims are peaceful, but only when they are a tiny minority of the population. As their number increases, when the proportion gets to ¼ (25%) population you get confrontation and troubles. Then when it is 51% - you MUST submit!
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by KenModi(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Oharina:

Ah! Yours is good nah. Mine say i have been initiated into marine kingdom. Truth is that, we africans are intuned with nature, and spiritual. We had our led down principles to live a perfect life befor white men brought the bible to us which is similar with the way our ancestors lived. Apart from hell and heaven concept, war adventure and the new testament in the bible, We knew what was good from wrong, our ancestors knew purpose of life on earth befor white men brought bible, aka confusion and arab brought quoran both for the purpose to divide us africans and exploite us and our natural resources. Even till this 21st century some people are still defending the confusion people that hate us brought to us. The truth is that all the moral teachings in the bible were plagarized from the principles our ancestors had.

Absolutely on point! Even the story of Jesus and his birth by Mary who the bible claimed was a virgin is simply a rehashing of stories told by the Egyptians, the Greeks and many other ancient civilizations as they sought to explain their spiritual beliefs and connections to the metaphysical. That is even just one example; there are many more. But when you tell the average christian or muslim African, they take it that you have lost your way or have been deceived by the devil.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Oharina(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2021
KenModi:

Absolutely on point! Even the story of Jesus and his birth by Mary who the bible claimed was a virgin is simply a rehashing of stories told by the Egyptians, the Greeks and many other ancient civilizations as they sought to explain their spiritual beliefs and connections to the metaphysical. That is even just one example; there are many more. But when you tell the average christian or muslim African, they tak it that you have lost your way or have been deceived by the devil.
Yes yes brother, even i have come to know that, Ekwensu in Igbo and the similar in Yoruba is not dsame with bible satan. Ekwensu and it similar in yorubar was/is a god of war, that our ancestors consulted when there is an external conflict, whites knowing how powerful that diety was decided to demonise it and some other good dieties of our ancestors. The painful part is that they deceived our great grand parents, demonised them, and carried the artifacts that represent our dieties to europe
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by tunspiderman(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

I had a discussion with lady few days back and I remember explaining to her that christians are actually very intolerant and hence, extremists just like or even more than some Islamic worshippers.

The only difference between both religions' extremism is that, while one continues to spew hatred against the other in all ramifications, the other goes ahead to carry out massive attack.
I mean, virtually all terrorist organizations are Islamic.

A good christian must be able to tolerate other people's choice of religion but has only a duty try to win him to your view by words of encouragement.

The reason you think so is because you live amongst christians, go live in iran or pakistan and talk about "just attack" of muslims or "extremism" of christians...
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Kokaine(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Most of you igbo Christians are extremist.

Strange thing is that they try appear more Catholic than the pope. Even the pope would not make a statement like that. Americans embrace Islam. Then one ignorant village rat that has never left his village will sit down in his fathers farm ad typing about islam
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Kokaine(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Hyperchi:
for the confused fools, where is the religion tolerance u gave does drinking beer and the sellers. why not create a Christian court up north and allow Christian to be judge there.
u will come here to preach what u don't allow and practice. make one wrong statement in kano and ur head go DA ground
Have you ever been to kano
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by AeroplaneApple: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:
He wasn't even born muslim?

The mother suppose to be a muslim but rather a woman of faith and light to the world.

Mama your son is in his highest phase of darkness.

Without been told even the Muhammed attached to his name wasn't given to him by you.

Lol
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

Does Igbo muslims have a choice than to be nice considering they are a tiny minority?
You know the true colors of a man when he is in position of power and money.
So technically speaking, by your analogy, Igbo's will do worst than this present administration if given power??
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Ojiofor: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hammyaladin:
So technically speaking, by your analogy, Igbo's will do worst than this present administration if given power??

Opinion is free but fact remains fact.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by slimtoney(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

I had a discussion with lady few days back and I remember explaining to her that christians are actually very intolerant and hence, extremists just like or even more than some Islamic worshippers.

The only difference between both religions' extremism is that, while one continues to spew hatred against the other in all ramifications, the other goes ahead to carry out massive attack.

A good christian must be able to tolerate other people's choice of religion but has only a duty try to win him to your view by words of encouragement.

The same way all the terrorist nations and sponsors of terror and discard across the world today are Christians and all their organizations and institutions.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Babinski: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

Your statements that christians are actually very intolerant and hence, extremists just like or even more than some Islamic worshippers is utterly wrong and without basis in comparison to Islam.

Jesus preached love for sinners, fed thousands free, healed the sick and showed people the compassion of God. He was beaten, insulted and yet never killed anyone or ordered anyone executed. Even when a disciple cut the ear of someone, Jesus healed the ear back.

Mohammad on the other hand had people killed for insulting him, led raiding bands and shared loots and slaves. People were forced to convert to Islam at risk of death. Apostates and blasphamers were guilty of death. The killing of unbelievers was encouraged.

The best comparison is not the adherents, who could have one excuse or the other, but the founders. And basing strictly on the facts available both from the Bible and the Quran, Jesus (Isa) and Mohammad are not in the same league in compassion, tolerance and purity of conduct.

Even in comparison between Christian and Islamic countries, it is a no contest that religious liberty, freedom and tolerance abound more in Christian countries than Islamic ones. We don't need to sugar coat or misrepresent facts.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by KenModi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oharina:

Yes yes brother, even i have come to know that, Ekwensu in Igbo and the similar in Yoruba is not dsame with bible satan. Ekwensu and it similar in yorubar was/is a god of war, that our ancestors consulted when there is an external conflict, whites knowing how powerful that diety was decided to demonise it and some other good dieties of our ancestors. The painful part is that they deceived our great grand parents, demonised them, and carried the artifacts that represent our dieties to europe

Never knew ‘Ekwensu’ was the name for the god of war in Igbo tradition. Always heard it being used to refer to the devil. And the act of turning our gods and deities to mean something evil, demonic or whatever by white men was a very common practice in almost all African societies that the so called missionaries set foot.

And you are right, they told our ancestors that their deities are evil, later invaded them and carted away our hand crafted physical representation of the same deities to their countries which to this very day are raking in millions for them at their museums. It would take decades, possibly centuries to undo the brainwashing Europeans and Arabs did and continue to do to Africans.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Oharina(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
KenModi:

Never knew ‘Ekwensu’ was the name for the god of war in Igbo tradition. Always heard it being used to refer to the devil. And the act of turning our gods and deities to mean something evil, demonic or whatever by white men was a very common practice in almost all African societies that the so called missionaries set foot.

And you are right, they told our ancestors that their deities are evil, later invaded them and carted away our hand crafted physical representation of the same deities to their countries which to this very day are raking in millions for them at their museums. It would take decades, possibly centuries to undo the brainwashing Europeans and Arabs did and continue to do to Africans.
Brother u know urself. I'm always happy to come across bright minds like urz who have forsaken the whites' brainwashing to seek the knowledge of our ancestors. May the nature gods of Africa be with u.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by bola4dprec(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
splendournoni:

The bible is older than Quran and you are just quoting rubbish, you need to believe in Jesus Christ to understand the bible you can't read it like any other book...
which Bible are you talking about ? Old or new
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by KenModi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oharina:

Brother u know urself. I'm always happy to come across bright minds like urz who have forsaken the whites' brainwashing to seek the knowledge of our ancestors. May the nature gods of Africa be with u.

Ise! And with you too brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.