Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja (43977 Views)

Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise / Building Calapses At Dawaki, Abuja. Leaving A Lot Trapped. / 2plots Of Land For Sale At Paradise Estate Woji Off Gbalajam Road Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by sisisioge: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Dont worry, you've left them no choice but to deliver by December 2021. The funds or approval they need will come out now that all eyes is on them.

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by marshmonii: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2021
ivolt:
Nigerians need basic legal education.
Why would anyone accept ordinary promise in business transactions?
Wasn't there any form of legal agreement between the parties?

Rather than waste time on articles, they should drag the developer to court for fraud.

This scam if true will continue as long as the victims refuse to take action but to beg government for intervention
and grant meaningless interviews.

Which court, Nigeria justice system is a big failure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by sonofElElyon: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Msadesina:
A friend bought a property from Paradise estate abuja 3years ago and paid outrightly.

They're the sister company of lekki gardens and was being ran by Blessing, Richard Nyong's sister. Richard is the CEO of lekki gardens, paradise has become quite popular in Abuja but they're a fraud. A company that doesn't keep to their words or honour agreements.

They bought into their IDU SABO project and the agreement was for 12months and 15months in cases of force majeure

They were assured of delivery in 2020 July 31 but they failed, approached again, they wrote again to give till December unfailingly, they failed. Paradise estate wrote in Dec again assuring delivery in Feb 2021, they failed again, then they have sent another letter promising Aug 2021 they will fail again without a doubt! The site has been in the same state as it was in Feb 2021. What's worse is the Mr Romeo (one of their top representative) who use to be the face of paradise in giving word has now resigned.

Paradise estate under the leadership of Richard Nyong is all PR, collect your money and leaving trails of disappointments in Abuja.

Attached is the current state of the said estate and i hope other subscribers will come out to seek accountability because they claimed the estate is sold out
@justwise,

You can't call a real estate firm a fraud because delivery date is delayed! Clearly structures have been built and painted, going by the pictures you posted. You can say they do not keep to their timeline and therefore unprofessional and unreliable.
Before subscribing to any project by a property development company, check their antecedents.. I am not a fan of lekki gardens and prime estate but eventually they will deliver.. they are not a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by WrksOnMyMachine: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Factfinder1:
Living in Abuja as a rich person is a form of packaged sufferness especially if you wan go do pass yourself

If you have lived long enough in Abuja; you will know the only people that care if you look rich or poor are poor people. In Abuja you are taught to conceal your wealth; Legit or Non-Legit.

As for "Paradise Estate" ... OP you are not the first to fall for this and you won't be the last.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Duru9(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Which of the paradise estate is this you posted
This is not paradise estate life camp that I know

Unless it's their second site down the road sha
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
I live in Abuja and I know paradise estate very well like the lines of my palm.

Am not sure they are a scam because we have people that have bought property from and they delivered but the problem with their projects is that most of them are substandard and that is the only weakneses that I think it is tearing them apart now.
Not only paradise estate but Most of Abuja developers are not always honest enough with their delivery date. They just lie to you to collect your money and allow you to wait endlessly for your property.
They might be a having issues dough. I was still infront of their big estate in lifecamp before godab estate yesterday afternoon.

My advice for you and your loved ones in this situation is to seek a legal redress.. charge them to court and have your money back including damages self because they have betrayed your agreement.

4 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by WelkinBlue: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
We can help you recover your money.

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
phrancys001:
How much is d money in contention?
45million

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2021
sisisioge:
Dont worry, you've left them no choice but to deliver by December 2021. The funds or approval they need will come out now that all eyes is on them.
They will default. They are owing contractors. Some things are better left unsaid

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2021
obembet:
De-Villa scam people in Port Harcourt, nothing happen. All money gone..

So anything Buy or build house in estate is no going area to me

All this Estate scammers get lawyers and judges that protect them
My aunt has not recovered from De-Villa. The bolded is public knowledge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by sisisioge: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
They will default. They are owing contractors. Some things are better left unsaid

They should return people's money with interests then. Na real wa.

3 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by 9jaRealist: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Msadesina:
A friend bought a property from Paradise estate abuja 3years ago and paid outrightly.

They're the sister company of lekki gardens and was being ran by Blessing, Richard Nyong's sister. Richard is the CEO of lekki gardens, paradise has become quite popular in Abuja but they're a fraud. A company that doesn't keep to their words or honour agreements.

They bought into their IDU SABO project and the agreement was for 12months and 15months in cases of force majeure

They were assured of delivery in 2020 July 31 but they failed, approached again, they wrote again to give till December unfailingly, they failed. Paradise estate wrote in Dec again assuring delivery in Feb 2021, they failed again, then they have sent another letter promising Aug 2021 they will fail again without a doubt! The site has been in the same state as it was in Feb 2021. What's worse is the Mr Romeo (one of their top representative) who use to be the face of paradise in giving word has now resigned.

Paradise estate under the leadership of Richard Nyong is all PR, collect your money and leaving trails of disappointments in Abuja.

Attached is the current state of the said estate and i hope other subscribers will come out to seek accountability because they claimed the estate is sold out
@justwise,

Richard Nyong and his Lekki Gardens have a HORRIBLE reputation….
Why do people continue to do business with him and his real estate companies?!

Frankly, in a civilized nation….
He would likely be in jail for negligent homicide following the deadly collapse of a few years ago.

>

6 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2021
sisisioge:

They should return people's money with interests then. Na real wa.
For Nigeria or where?! Even FG are owing workers salaries, pensioners and Military men in Sambisa
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Happyfellow147: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2021
I hope Adron homes and Sujimoto are not on this table

8 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by omoyankee3(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Paradise Lost

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

Richard Nyong and his Lekki Gardens have a HORRIBLE reputation….
Why do people continue to do business with him and his real estate companies?!

Frankly, in a civilized nation….
He would likely be in jail for negligent homicide following the deadly collapse of a few years ago.

>
Nigeria is not civilized now. No be former SGF said, "who is the president?". Lekki Garden is actually a scam, with many other real estate companies.
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by 9jaRealist: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2021
sonofElElyon:
You can't call a real estate firm a fraud because delivery date is delayed! Clearly structures have been built and painted, going by the pictures you posted. You can say they do not keep to their timeline and therefore unprofessional and unreliable.
Before subscribing to any project by a property development company, check their antecedents.. I am not a fan of lekki gardens and prime estate but eventually they will deliver.. they are not a fraud

What they “eventually deliver” is often substandard and not what they promised (parks, green areas, etc). That’s FRAUDULENT!
>

3 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Happyfellow147:
I hope Adron homes and Sujimoto are not on this table
Make your findings and come back to us or invest with them or come lament or praise them, your choice

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Curious345: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
45million
mogbe!!
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Curious345: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
45million
my sister can help you recover it .but she'll take 20m from that money when the money is finally paid ..

Agreed ?
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by sulaak(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2021
Krucifax:
This is actually a regular occurrence in the world of estate developers and property sales in Nigeria.
I myself fell victim to one called T.pumpy estates in Abuja.

The problem is this,70-80% of these estate developers and land sellers when advertising land/property for sale don't actually have the land physically available.
They do big promos with flyers and 3d photos of estate buildings with cars parked in the front etc to entice buyers.

What they then do is to collect money from numerous prospective buyers. It's when they've collected enough money that they then go and buy the land behind the scene from the real owners. With the hope of then doing allocation of plots.

This is also when the problem starts. And the problems are numerous. Often they would oversell available plots. Meaning if the land actually available can accommodate only 100 plots of land they will regularly sell over 100 plots on paper to people.E.g 120 plots sales.

This is not unique to Nigeria, all over the world property development is based on conceptual plan and initial investment to develop the properties, the problem is that there is poor regulation in Nigeria. Nigerians are not trustworthy for this kind of business model

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by munezo(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2021
Msadesina:

@justwise,

You should have paid for only land, and build the house yourself.
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Never again will I invest in any stupid company in Nigeria. Even if angel Gabriel endorses it I won't. Once they see money they all japa. I learnt the very hard way. Even if I see the return of investment flowing like water I won't. All of them are thieves. All. Better to use your money yourself ,build yourself and if you can't use the money to eat catfish and peppersoup. Last last na spend you go still spend am. If na country wey dey work them never catch all of them? They are all heart breakers.Sorry bros. Chop breakfast. Na all of us go chop this breakfast. Gbogbo wa la ma je breakfast for investment companies.

So I should be wary of Sujimoto too...
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Yankee101: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2021
Never pay outright

Especially in naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by angelfallz(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2021
I am not familiar with estate business. "A friend bought a property"? Asin he bought the house but the house is yet to be completed? Is that what you're saying?

Msadesina:

@justwise,
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by opalu: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Nigerians prefer to give their millions and Billions to those who arent REAL professional with verifiable cognate experience in delivering results. They dont mind giving a 16 year old boy N2 billions because he has a world class website. For instance I have more than 16 years in construction as a COREN registered Engineer. Sometimes some clients would come and when you tell them the Truth, they cant accept it. They go to Quacks who will either run with their money. Some people actually deserve what they get. (Though not all)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by afadi2410: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Bought a land from an estate developer called PLACID PROPERTIES ,to date no land and they have disappeared into thin air.Their office is no longer where it used to be at Ikeja and they left no forwarding address.Scammers!

7 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Twoclans(f): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Courts are on strike so nothing like seek legal redress for now

Abuja is a city of estates with different different problems.

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by soloravely: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2021
They all the same I bought one too from one pertinence company in abule ado na inside bush dey give me say na land after paying 2.5m for than 3yrs
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by zomoears(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2021
ivolt:
Nigerians need basic legal education.
Why would anyone accept ordinary promise in business transactions?
Wasn't there any form of legal agreement between the parties?

Rather than waste time on articles, they should drag the developer to court for breach of contract.

This scam if true will continue as long as the victims refuse to take action but to beg government for intervention
and grant meaningless interviews.

In a system that work, yes you can go to court.

How many years will it drag in court in Naija? How much will you pay lawyer? When you get judgement, who will enforce it?

“Highest bidder” police?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos / Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) / THE NEW FACE OF FLOURISH RESIDENCE 2 BY SHOPRITE, BEAUTIFUL! JUST BUY AND BUILD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.