Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja (44008 Views)

Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise / Building Calapses At Dawaki, Abuja. Leaving A Lot Trapped. / 2plots Of Land For Sale At Paradise Estate Woji Off Gbalajam Road Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by RocketHarbalTea: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ahhh. Paradise is good o. I bought my house years ago and they delivered.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by envoymedia: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
There must be a reasonable explanation. It's unlike them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Citizenshelm: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
I understand that sometimes they cannot deliver, but sometimes it is not their fault. Government policies sometimes hinder their progress, economic downturns also affects delivery dates. If you run a business that hinges on economic projections you would understand what I’m saying.

I think it’s only fair we understand why the delay before we start dragging people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by jaybenugo: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
This could just be hear-say for all I know. I have dealt with Paradise before and I have good reviews.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by realvip: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Comes Homes and Properties Limited, Lagos, comes to mind.

I will do a post on how they scammed me. I almost lost my life if not for God.

Funny enough they are opening branches in other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by msexpressivzy: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Its very disappointing to see people stoop so low to defame and deceive the public
I have a series of investment with this guys
Having read and analysed your story here's my sincere observations-
Why are you the one reporting on behalf of your friend?
How can you expect a home delivery in Locke down - july 2020 ; you are definitely living on denial of the pandemic that has burdened the entire world

Am also shocked to learn that they didnt call you to add extra money despite this super hike in construction cost

And going by what I know about them, they always keep the subscribers in loop of what is happening so your friend should have asked for refund if he or she is no longer interested rather than you resorting to this low life post

To all the unsuspecting populace, you are trying to deceive- this post should actually serve a good resume for the paradise estate

I totally like their business model and vision and will encourage any one to do business with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
I expected paradise to bring in their machineries since morning and i am not surprised. You all deserve your employer, atleast you got the heat today abi? Suddenly other home owners in life camp has pictures of uncompleted properties in another estate 20km away? grin You all will be alright! I JUST HOPE YOUR EMPLOYERS DO THE RIGHT THING NOW.

Give more time my ass! See them bringing out fake pictures online now, Show pictures of the state of infrastructure and the fence now to truly defend. When you were being pleaded with, did you act? When the lawyer wrote to you and your lawyer responded with July 31, 2021 deadline, did you budge? I'm not even interested in all your excuses, you were paid. Do the right thing and deliver on promise! Remember your last letter says Aug 31st abi? There's still two months, your lame trolls wont achieve much at this time.

8 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by WNRblog: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
We can’t claim a real estate company is fraud when we have people who are making money by buying real estate from The Paradise Abuja. I know two investors in 2020 who fought them and now they have become advocators for the company because they saw the nitty gritty of how a real estate company works and had empathy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Jasamina21: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
I have friends who bought houses in Lifecamp 1 and it was built by the same developer for Idu. It is a very lovely estate o and this prompted me to invest with them as well and I am a happy customer

I think you should be patient and get your facts right about the transaction and state of the project before coming on line.

Everyone is aware that year 2020 was not a very good year for businesses. Businesses are still trying to pick up even in this year 2021 and this our Naija economy.
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Brika: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Whether or not Mr. Romeo resigned is not a bone of contention, people resign for different reasons. Trying to Cast a shadow of doubt on their integrity should not be based on whether a top executive resigned or not.

1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
I thought of a befitting response to your post but knowing the handlers would do anything to make it look good i wouldn't bother.

Lets see how good this looks on their resume now. Apologists!

msexpressivzy:
[color=#000099][/color]
Its very disappointing to see people stoop so low to defame and deceive the public
I have a series of investment with this guys
Having read and analysed your story here's my sincere observations-
Why are you the one reporting on behalf of your friend?
How can you expect a home delivery in Locke down - july 2020 ; you are definitely living on denial of the pandemic that has burdened the entire world

Am also shocked to learn that they didnt call you to add extra money despite this super hike in construction cost

And going by what I know about them, they always keep the subscribers in loop of what is happening so your friend should have asked for refund if he or she is no longer interested rather than you resorting to this low life post

To all the unsuspecting populace, you are trying to deceive- this post should actually serve a good resume for the paradise estate

I totally like their business model and vision and will encourage any one to do business with them

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Mohbola(f): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't know how true this is but Paradise Abuja has their records and successes in public domain

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by benjackugo: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Paradise is not the only company that is guilty of this o. It is a common happening with real estate developers. In my experience Paradise will eventually deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by ItrendNaija(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
As long as there’s still communication channels and they are not faceless you should be patient isn’t of panicking and slandering. Many businesses were affected due to COVID 19 restrictions last year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Mohbola(f): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
You honestly can't tell people how to react. But Paradise should also be open and explain how things are currently. I'm sure they're doing that because someone said they wrote the investors letters
Citizenshelm:
I understand that sometimes they cannot deliver, but sometimes it is not their fault. Government policies sometimes hinder their progress, economic downturns also affects delivery dates. If you run a business that hinges on economic projections you would understand what I’m saying.

I think it’s only fair we understand why the delay before we start dragging people.
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Techm8: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is common practice among property developers na. Nothing new here. The properties will be delivered to their owners that's for sure, granted it's taking longer than anticipated.

3 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by ebukajay184: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
To be fair, there should be a good reason for this setback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by msexpressivzy: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Nigeria is not civilized now. No be former SGF said, "who is the president?". Lekki Garden is actually a scam, with many other real estate companies.

Is it that you guys dont know the meaning of "scam"

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by BREYZ: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Msadesina:
A friend bought a property from Paradise estate abuja 3years ago and paid outrightly.

They're the sister company of lekki gardens and was being ran by Blessing, Richard Nyong's sister. Richard is the CEO of lekki gardens, paradise has become quite popular in Abuja but they're a fraud. A company that doesn't keep to their words or honour agreements.

They bought into their IDU SABO project and the agreement was for 12months and 15months in cases of force majeure

They were assured of delivery in 2020 July 31 but they failed, approached again, they wrote again to give till December unfailingly, they failed. Paradise estate wrote in Dec again assuring delivery in Feb 2021, they failed again, then they have sent another letter promising Aug 2021 they will fail again without a doubt! The site has been in the same state as it was in Feb 2021. What's worse is the Mr Romeo (one of their top representative) who use to be the face of paradise in giving word has now resigned.

Paradise estate under the leadership of Richard Nyong is all PR, collect your money and leaving trails of disappointments in Abuja.

Attached is the current state of the said estate and i hope other subscribers will come out to seek accountability because they claimed the estate is sold out
@justwise,

This is normal na. I work in a Mortgage Bank and I know the kind of things We see after we've disbursed money from FMBN grin cheesy in fact, there's one that has been lingering since i joined the Bank. Wahala no dey finish and calling them out won't solve anything people will keep on keying into the estate.

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by anenymasng(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Must be quite hard trying to deliver on a previously made promise with the current situation of things but if there are any estate developers who can make good their promises, Paradise is one of them.

My boss has properties with them in Abuja and its been all positives from his end so far. I'll advice patience in these times as i believe they'll eventually deliver.

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please did you see the original write up to see how many times they failed to honour their words? You cant tell people how to manage their issues or their emotions. They will eventually deliver right? When? After three years of treating people like idiots! The person that resigned WAS THE ONLY PERSON WILLING TO EVEN MAKE A PROMISE. NOW WHAT?

Any organization who cannot stick to their words has integrity problem OBVIOUSLY

BUSINESS 101! LET YOUR WORD BE YOUR BOND. You people that are always willing to call out others for small transactions asking another person to be patient over transactions worth of millions.

Everyone of you will be alright! The energy you guys are dissipating in trying to cover up your mess, put it towards actually delivering on your contract and word

Brika:
Whether or not Mr. Romeo resigned is not a bone of contention, people resign for different reasons. Trying to Cast a shadow of doubt on their integrity should not be based on whether a top executive resigned or not.

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by TMSMedia: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
They actually took time to deliver my home too, but in the end it was worth it. They should deliver soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Uzowulu2: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
I rented house in Life camp 1 in Abuja So I can boldly say Lekki Gardens has delivered so many houses and they are not to be labeled as fraud. They are actually doing a good job in trying to keep up with their promises but Patience is key I would rather buy from a company that I've seen deliver so many estates to people at an affordable price than any other amateur company

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by 2Lucid: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
This reeks of busy body from you. Your friend probably told you about the delay and you decided to defame a company who's only crime is not meeting their expected time of delivery.
They gave August as delivery date but you have already concluded that they won't deliver as per property developer guru that you are.
Even people building their personal properties themselves still experience delay especially when we just came out of covid 19 restrictions this past year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by TCD: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Techm8:
This is common practice among property developers na. Nothing new here. The properties will be delivered to their owners that's for sure, granted it's taking longer than anticipated.
How come alll the people coming here to defend paradise have the same exact same pictures to post?

Obviously they work foe the company.

What i find disgusting is some of them even saying all real estate developers delay , its "normal" they will eventually "deliver".
Do these people think we are silly?

6 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by msexpressivzy: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Msadesina:

All these defence on behalf of Paradise estates SUCKS!

Are you aware the first rain in Abuja this year pulled off alot of roof in life camp 1 and the newly completed karimo estate? A friend had to leave his house in life camp 1 while the one in karimo who had her house warming party planned for Eid period had to reschedule because of the unexpected expenses. The roof was pulled off by the rain and the POP damaged, she said she kept praying while the rain lasted.

Meanwhile she had spent her own money to make a new POP before even moving in as the initial one delivered by paradise estate was THRASH. it took the resident association for Paradise estate handlers to agree that residents can bring their receipts for reimbursement after they must have repaired.

I have more facts and receipts when you all their apologists wants it. You know how much people even paid to buy into those houses. Jo rest! P.S people subscribed because they thought paradise estate had credibility but No they would rather build billboards and win more customers than actually keeping their words

Am I the only one thinking this is just a defamation post
Havent seen one soul saying they are affected directly
It's always " a friend this , my friend that" even the initiator of this post
please go and settle any beef you have with this guys rather than play mercenaries here

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by TCD: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
2Lucid:
This reeks of busy body from you. Your friend probably told you about the delay and you decided to defame a company who's only crime is not meeting their expected time of delivery.
They gave August as delivery date but you have already concluded that they won't deliver as per property developer guru that you are.
Even people building their personal properties themselves still experience delay especially when we just came out of covid 19 restrictions this past year.

Is not meeting delivery deadline and shifting it several times not a crime in itself? Did the OP lie?

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by EBMedia: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Paradise don suffer o. But I have never experienced such o. I even bought twice.

1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na their salary dem dey fight for grin we will school them right! Not all developers are fake ass!

TCD:

How come alll the people coming here to defend paradise have the same exact same pictures to post?

Obviously they work foe the company.

What i find disgusting is some of them even saying all real estate developers delay , its "normal" they will eventually "deliver".
Do these people think we are silly?

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by msexpressivzy: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
sonofElElyon:

You are the ignorant party and know next to nothing about lekki gardens and subsidiaries..
Their houses are cheap and that's why they sell briskly
SMH
When did cheap house turn wahala
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
The only beef here is that they should deliver on their word. If that's your only summary grin the paradise people know better

msexpressivzy:

Am I the only one thinking this is just a defamation post
Havent seen one soul saying they are affected directly
It's always " a friend this , my friend that" even the initiator of this post
please go and settle any beef you have with this guys rather than play mercenaries here
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Melaninprincess(f): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
ebukajay184:
To be fair, there should be a good reason for this setback.
might be the covid stuff or high cost of materials now. Who knows?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) / THE NEW FACE OF FLOURISH RESIDENCE 2 BY SHOPRITE, BEAUTIFUL! JUST BUY AND BUILD! / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.