Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja (43978 Views)

Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise / Building Calapses At Dawaki, Abuja. Leaving A Lot Trapped. / 2plots Of Land For Sale At Paradise Estate Woji Off Gbalajam Road Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Ezlynn: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hm, real estate needs patient, and I can remember vividly we are just trying to recover from the pandemic, which also delayed by graduation.

What boggles the mind is how can you say that a company that’s engaging you about your project is a fraud?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by enoch273: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Haba! Paradise Estate Abuja has their records and successes in public domains. The project delivery timeline must ve been affected due to reasons beyond developers control, COVID-19 for instance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
What do you call a company who has failed to deliver on their promise but actively working on and marketing other new estates?

Ezlynn:
Hm, real estate needs patient, and I can remember vividly we are just trying to recover from the pandemic, which also delayed by graduation.

What boggles the mind is how can you say that a company that’s engaging you about your project is a fraud?

3 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Abaaah123: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
A lot of people has actually subscribed into this estate and have also gotten their keys. I for one have a unit there and I sure do have neighbours.

So if you are saying that there is a delay in the delivery of your friends unit and the company has also been writing him/her, then I think it will be a defamation of character to call them fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Melaninprincess(f): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
TCD:

Is not meeting delivery deadline and shifting it several times not a crime in itself? Did the OP lie?
no he didn't lie but he also said that Paradise has been getting in touch which is still a good thing. If it's a scam they won't even bother to get in touch. Maybe all parties should exercise patience

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Ezlynn: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Msadesina:
What do you call a company who has failed to deliver on their promise but actively working on and marketing other new estates?

The delay doesn't necessarily mean they ve failed. Also from your article you didn't mention Paradise Estate denying collecting money from you, yet you slander and call them frauds while others are testifying to have gotten their keys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
This and many more

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by TCD: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Melaninprincess:
no he didn't lie but he also said that Paradise has been getting in touch which is still a good thing. If it's a scam they won't even bother to get in touch. Maybe all parties should exercise patience

If you promise to do something repeatedly and fail, that is a fraud and scam. Its a breech of contract. You habe failed the customer who paid in full for your services. Doesnt matter if you deliver in 2050.

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by SaintUlot: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
What i see mostly on the later pages of this thread are fake positive reviews, the pattern of the review is just too glaring. Probably the employer mandated his employees to go on an image laundering spree on Nairaland. When the thread hit the front page. The estate development company should know that if there is no breach of contract, this case wouldn't come to nairaland in the 1st instance.

Changing the delivery date indiscriminately several times shows unseriousness and the subscriber didn't even see any serious work going on in the estate , that's really unfair and unprofessional.

4 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Adronhomestaff: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Msadesina:
A friend bought a property from Paradise estate abuja 3years ago and paid outrightly.

They're the sister company of lekki gardens and was being ran by Blessing, Richard Nyong's sister. Richard is the CEO of lekki gardens, paradise has become quite popular in Abuja but they're a fraud. A company that doesn't keep to their words or honour agreements.

They bought into their IDU SABO project and the agreement was for 12months and 15months in cases of force majeure

They were assured of delivery in 2020 July 31 but they failed, approached again, they wrote again to give till December unfailingly, they failed. Paradise estate wrote in Dec again assuring delivery in Feb 2021, they failed again, then they have sent another letter promising Aug 2021 they will fail again without a doubt! The site has been in the same state as it was in Feb 2021. What's worse is the Mr Romeo (one of their top representative) who use to be the face of paradise in giving word has now resigned.

Paradise estate under the leadership of Richard Nyong is all PR, collect your money and leaving trails of disappointments in Abuja.

Attached is the current state of the said estate and i hope other subscribers will come out to seek accountability because they claimed the estate is sold out
@justwise,
let me be your plug for land, you can check my siggy for contact details
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by scarycuteface(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Every good thing requires patience/time and people are saying that Paradise delivers so definitely they'll deliver on this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by sonofElElyon: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
msexpressivzy:

SMH
When did cheap house turn wahala

SMH right back
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Ngozi23: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is quite strange because my aunt has a property at Lifecamp II where she’s currently doing the finishing works.

I don’t think they’re fraud o!

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Glowdiva: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
I don't know why people post misleading information I and my cousin bought into Life camp 2 and our houses are on the roofing level already

Please let's get our facts right

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Glowdiva: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
I don't know why people post misleading information. I and my cousin bought into Life camp 2 and our houses are on the roofing level already.

Please let's get our facts right.
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by eisley: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Msadesina:

Every business out there needs marketing, still I have seen Paradise Estate Abuja repaint estates for homeowners for free.

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Pam19: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
I know people who bought into paradise projects and are about to get their keys, this company has been delivering projects for years now o
Are we even sure you’re not trying to drag their name in the mud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by hexenbiest: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Msadesina:
This and many more

This is quite disheartening, I have known paradise Estate for their affordable home deliveries. I guess they may have been affected due to reasons beyond their control.

I advise you remain patient seeing how they are still trying to reach but extending the date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by famohold(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Newly registered account to defend scam
Ngozi23:
This is quite strange because my aunt has a property at Lifecamp II where she’s currently doing the finishing works.

I don’t think they’re fraud o!

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by sureinfo: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
As we all know Project delivery timelines might be affected sometimes due to reasons beyond developers control, but this company is one I believe is very trustworthy especially considering their works I've seen so far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by AlmaIganishire: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
How can you say that a company that’s engaging you about your project is a fraud? Nigerians can just slander people unnecessarily and try to destroy businesses because they do not want to be logical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by JaySterling: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Same with T.Pumpy estates

Big time scammers
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Niswayne19: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
To be honest Covid really touched many companies and it caused a pause to many projects.
With time they will deliver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by AlmaIganishire: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
I have heard so much about Paradise Estate and their projects are not just contemporary, affordable but also the best investment plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by AlmaIganishire: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
You people are not alright, you haven’t said that the company is denying collecting your money yet you are calling them names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by AmadorSays: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
But it's just a misunderstanding now, How can you say that a company that’s engaging you about your project is a fraud? Nigerians can just slander people unnecessarily and try to destroy businesses because they do not want to be logical. undecided. Abeg see some of their works o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Yinksy09(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Paradise Abuja have actually delivered many estates project and I find this hard to believe. They might have issues causing the delay which would have be communicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Mthumbie: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'll never support the idea of trying to pull a company down for no reason at all. We really need to do better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by yellowpepper: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is not the Paradise Estate, I know joor. Paradise Abuja even repaints estates for homeowners for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Accusing the company handling your project of fraud is a bit overboard. You don't go around trying to ruin the reputation of an organization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Corroro: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
But do people really understand that there were so many unforseen circumstances last year? Eg. Last year was largely distorted by COVID, Curfew with reduced working hours, EndSARS protests, increase in FOREX amongst other socio economic issues do who knows which of them could have affected them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Ennyholar: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Have heard a lot of amazing things about the company. These guys are even reducing housing deficit daily with massive additions of new estates. I don't understand why you're trying to smear them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos / Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) / THE NEW FACE OF FLOURISH RESIDENCE 2 BY SHOPRITE, BEAUTIFUL! JUST BUY AND BUILD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.