Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless (1645 Views)

I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / I Envy Wayward Children / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders...
Please forgive me for any grammerticle erorr.
Am a young boy of 22years. My dad married 2 wives and i happen by chance to be the first son of the first wife. The second wife gave birth to six children while my mom who is the first wife gave birth to five. 3 boys and 2 girls ( though the 2 girls later died of a chronic hearth disease ). What brought about this thread was that my dad refused to take care of us and our mom ( the first wife ). My mom is a devoted christain who hardly goes a week without fasting and prayer. The second wife is a typical traditional worshiper who comes home yearly to worship her great grand fathers grave ( 'IBEGWU' according to igala belive )... He took the second wife with her six children to kano ( sabongari area ). He sponsor the first son through school (now in HND1 ) while me and my mom live in the village. He's a police man (inspector) who is currently in ogun state (ibese dangote cement company). ... Typing
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
I sometime belive it's the second wife who is using "kayamata" on him. .
My point is he care less about us. I am 22, i wrote jamb last year but was denied admission. All through my primary and secondary education was sponsored by some pastors who my mother ran to for help. My yonger brother was to write WAEC last year but my deadbit dad refused to pay. I cried the day he sent 30 thousand to a prostitude in my presence. This is farming season i have to work for people 6 days for 5 thousand while my dad is earning 150 thousand plus in a month. He recently parked the second wife and her children from kano to ogun state (IFO). Now am emotionally down. My mom and yonger ones are looking up to me. I wanted to learn handwork, u no capital. I somethme thought about sucide ....
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lalasticlala please help a depressed nairalander please...
Am emotionally down
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by juniorboma: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Igala eche?
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by nero2face: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
I feel ur pain man...
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by budaatum: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Those with better fathers would not agree with you because not all fathers are like your own father just as you might end up a better parent than your parents were unless you refuse to learn from your parent's mistakes and errors.

5 Likes

Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Parrie(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Use your father do ritual...simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Jeon(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Some

1 Like

Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by murphyibiam15(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Those with better fathers would not agree with you because not all fathers are like your own father just as you might end up a better parents than your parents were unless you refuse to learn from your parent's mistakes and errors.

Well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
juniorboma:
Igala eche?
Yes, omaye ufedo
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by emorse(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm sorry to hear all these but be careful what you wish for bro. Things aren't always as they appear.
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Those with better fathers would not agree with you because not all fathers are like your own father just as you might end up a better parent than your parents were unless you refuse to learn from your parent's mistakes and errors.

Well said.
Yes may GOD forbid i become such dad to my unborn children. He sometime abuse our mom presence before ( but cannot try dat now ) ...
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
emorse:
I'm sorry to hear all these but be careful what you wish for bro. Things aren't always as they appear.
Ok sir but not on my dad case
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Parrie:
Get away with dat mindset.
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by rafikii: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Parrie:

Gbam!
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Cerebellum: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
OP is very naive and funny

Better pick urself up and hustle, legally, you think its easy not having a father??

And stop having in your mind a human being like you dying, so wrong .

Iree o
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Don't place a curse on yourself or feeling suicidal because things are not going as planned, you know what fatherless children go through, the trauma and pain, what your father does today doesn't define what you would become in future, firstly you need to change your mentality and believe you can achieve greater things but all these won't happen if you commit suicide, at least for your mother's sake,her effort shouldn't be in vain and your success would be a pathway for her and your siblings.
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by bepositive11: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sorry to hear your story. You will have to forget about your father and try to build on your own. It'll be very hard but start small. Take it one step at a time. Be creative. Always try to stand out and do you best with whatever opportunity you get.

Some fathers are amazing, but some fathers aren't. You're unlucky to have a father like yours but it doesn't have to define you or your life. Look for ways to turn it into an opportunity to learn and grow.

My dad has had an immense impact on me and my life. I will forever be grateful. Without him, I would be no where near where I am today. An amazing dad is a mentor, a support system, a cheerleader, a fighter, and the list goes on. You weren't lucky to get one but you can become one yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Ngo24(f): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Facts111:
I sometime belive it's the second wife who is using "kayamata" on him. .
My point is he care less about us. I am 22, i wrote jamb last year but was denied admission. All through my primary and secondary education was sponsored by some pastors who my mother ran to for help. My yonger brother was to write WAEC last year but my deadbit dad refused to pay. I cried the day he sent 30 thousand to a prostitude in my presence. This is farming season i have to work for people 6 days for 5 thousand while my dad is earning 150 thousand plus in a month. He recently parked the second wife and her children from kano to ogun state (IFO). Now am emotionally down. My mom and yonger ones are looking up to me. I wanted to learn handwork, u no capital. I somethme thought about sucide ....

Most Igala men who are police officers are like that... May God help you in Jesus name
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by bahdpersona(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
if you ever contemplate about giving up or committing suicide, then you're not a guy, you're emotionally weak

1 Like

Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by DarkPheonix: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
That is how most police are, very useless sect of people, shey it is just two wives your dad has some will have wife in every state they are posted to.
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by frozen70(f): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Facts111:
Am a young boy of 22years. My dad married 2 wives and i happen by chance to be the first son of the first wife. The second wife gave birth to six children while my mom who is the first wife gave birth to five. 3 boys and 2 girls ( though the 2 girls later died of a chronic hearth disease ). What brought about this thread was that my dad refused to take care of us and our mom ( the first wife ). My mom is a devoted christain who hardly goes a week without fasting and prayer. The second wife is a typical traditional worshiper who comes home yearly to worship her great grand fathers grave ( 'IBEGWU' according to igala belive )... He took the second wife with her six children to kano ( sabongari area ). He sponsor the first son through school (now in HND1 ) while me and my mom live in the village. He's a police man (inspector) who is currently in ogun state (ibese dangote cement company). ... Typing

Just assume that you don't have a father and you won't feel his stupidity anymore

A time will come when he will need you, just handle him the way he did to you
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by BlessedOne259: 1:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Facts111:

I understand your situation but being fatherless is worse. Although your father doesn't contribute to your welfare, the fact that he is alive protects you are your siblings from your extended family. You might even get some support not necessarily money from his friends and siblings (if he has any).

I know it is very painful but I will advise you, your siblings, and your mum to carry-on without expecting anything from him. You folks should support each other. You can write JAMB again. Many of us went through that. You will win if you don't quit. This situation will make you stronger and better. Some of us went through harsh times people may not understand as a result of being fatherless.

I wish you the very best!
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Parrie:
OMG sad shocked
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 4:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Ngo24:

Most Igala men who are police officers are like that... May God help you in Jesus name
Amen o
Thank u sir
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 4:23am On Jun 14, 2021
frozen70:

Just assume that you don't have a father and you won't feel his stupidity anymore

A time will come when he will need you, just handle him the way he did to you
Exactly thank u sir
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 4:30am On Jun 14, 2021
DarkPheonix:
That is how most police are, very useless sect of people, shey it is just two wives your dad has some will have wife in every state they are posted to.
He has many GF
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by Facts111: 4:35am On Jun 14, 2021
BlessedOne259:

I understand your situation but being fatherless is worse. Although your father doesn't contribute to your welfare, the fact that he is alive protects you are your siblings from your extended family. You might even get some support not necessarily money from his friends and siblings (if he has any).

I know it is very painful but I will advise you, your siblings, and your mum to carry-on without expecting anything from him. You folks should support each other. You can write JAMB again. Many of us went through that. You will win if you don't quit. This situation will make you stronger and better. Some of us went through harsh times people may not understand as a result of being fatherless.

I wish you the very best!
Thank u sir/ma for this hearthly advice. Yes i have borrow money and register jamb. Thank u
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by BareFacedLies(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Since you say your father is a policeman maybe it's the curses from aggreived that is following him
Re: I Envy Those Who Are Fatherless by BlessedOne259: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Facts111:

Thank u sir/ma for this hearthly advice. Yes i have borrow money and register jamb. Thank u

You are very welcome. You can also get the right study materials. No matter tough things are, try not to give up. Years ago after I started my undergraduate program, I wanted to quit because I was comfortable with my salary in my previous job. Whenever I look back, I'm happy I didn't quit because I will not be where I am today if I quitted. During my undergraduate program, I only bought two textbooks because they were made mandatory to submit assignments and practical.

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Think She Can Blackmail Me...her Nude Must Go Viral / Floxy The Nymphomaniac Girl … (18+) / Cheers To I & My Girlfriend Who Study Online (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.