Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband (5899 Views)

Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper / The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" / Am I An Evening Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Womanizer(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Catfishing:
grin

Stop calling mature ladies "Evening newspaper". Every lady has something special

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by stupidmod3: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
actually op English speaking she is looking for a 40 yr old either male or female. ok.

6 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by SLcherrY24(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] sad So Husband too Scarce for UAR??
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
stupidmod3:
actually op English speaking she is looking for a 40 yr old either male or female. ok.
her thread was actually for guys lipsrsealed
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by stupidmod3: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Catfishing:
her thread was actually for guys lipsrsealed
she didn't say soooo.
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Womanizer:

Stop calling mature ladies "Evening newspaper". Every lady has something special
Cry me a river.....she is an evening newspaper, argue with your keyboard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
stupidmod3:
she didn't say soooo.
are you in her Twitter thread? If no, then you have no say on it
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by stupidmod3: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Catfishing:
are you in her Twitter thread? If no, then you have no say on it
are u in her mind? if no then simply read wat was asked.

n stop assuming

4 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
stupidmod3:
are u in her mind? if no then simply read wat was asked.

n stop assuming
you suck at everything...what I read said - 40 yr old man needed for WhatsApp call..argue with your mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by stupidmod3: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Catfishing:
you suck at everything...what I read said - 40 yr old man needed for WhatsApp call..argue with your mind cheesy

smh, now imagine u @ a interview they show u that tweet, u final conclusion will b she dey find husband wen be 40 shey.

welldone.
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by babakb: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
This should be a lesson to young girls that are fornicating around with men now, once you reach 40 years these same men will tag you "Evening Newspaper"..

9 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by karkinase(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
see her adding 'please'. I guess she's lonely asf and need smone to call her own.
Girls need to make hay while the sun shines....e go better.

3 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by karkinase(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
babakb:
This should be a lesson to young girls that are fornicating around with men now, once you reach 40 years these same men will tag you "Evening Newspaper"..
Smart ones look for stable guys and hook while the ignorant ones want to slay forever, forgetting a woman declines biologically each passing day.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
babakb:
How you take know say she dey 40?

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by stupidmod3: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
BABYharder:

How you take know say she dey 40?
u dey mind them

2 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
stupidmod3:
u dey mind them
I dey fear NL these days, everyone dey rush give im own sermon even before understanding the thread.
Na wah o

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by iExplore(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Catfishing:

Cry me a river.....she is an evening newspaper, argue with your keyboard

Accord some ladies (especially those you don't know in person ) some respect. Not everyone is as you think.

This Evening Newspaper sh!t is never funny. It only shows how stupid, irresponsible you could be.

Grow up and have something doing with your time.

6 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLcherrY24:
[color=#000099][/color] sad So Husband too Scarce for UAR??

Husband has been scarcing before Adam and Eve
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by zeuss: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
OP is jobless....even joblessness is a business. OP mind ur idle business.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by McStoic(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wonderful
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by FODA(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Catfishing:
grin
help me copy her number ,I like her .
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
iExplore:
[s]

Accord some ladies (especially those you don't know in person ) some respect. Not everyone is as you think.

This Evening Newspaper sh!t is never funny. It only shows how stupid, irresponsible you could be.

Grow up and have something doing with your time.[/s]
you ended up saying NOTHING...maybe you need that job the more undecided
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by iExplore(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Catfishing:
you ended up saying NOTHING...maybe you need that job the more undecided

Hahaha.
I can feed you for the rest of your life bro.
I will not dignify you with another reply

5 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by LikeAking: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2021
NL guys Oya.
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Ebonygeek(f): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Nigerian men can be so immature. There's nothing wrong with an older woman looking for love. I recently had an opportunity to interact with many older American men, many of whom were over 60 and the majority of these men wanted women their age or a few years younger. It just makes one wonder what's wrong with Nigerian Men and their vile habit of age shaming women.

And before you start your predictable taunting, no I'm not up to 25 yet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by obembet(f): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2021
babakb:

Nonsense. Oya come and marry me
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by obembet(f): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2021
karkinase:

Smart ones look for stable guys and hook while the ignorant ones want to slay forever, forgetting a woman declines biologically each passing day.

Please allow us to rest...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Jeon(f): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2021
She's so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2021
iExplore:

Hahaha.
I can feed you for the rest of your life bro.
I will not dignify you with another reply

The bolded statement is common among broke guys.

You need to get your act straight...

2 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Jeon:
She's so beautiful.
beautiful with HIV+ and over-saturated picture undecided
Re: 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband by Jeon(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Catfishing:
beautiful with HIV+ and over-saturated picture undecided

Whatever she's beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / She Calls Him 'Broda' Even In Bed! / ,!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.