Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,434 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" (5921 Views)

Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper / Am I An Evening Newspaper? / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Let's deconstruct the meaning of "evening newspaper" as regards women.
Incels says an "evening newspaper" is a woman past a certain age, single and undesirable.
I say, there is no such thing as an evening newspaper.
News is always new to someone else. You may have read a newspaper 25 years ago, and someone will pick it and read something absolutely unheard of.
It was those newspapers and magazines of 1980 something my dad use to keep that I read and realised that somewhere around 2014 that Buhari will be a terrible option for Nigerians. Y'all argued it.
Here we are...
In the same way, no woman is an evening newspaper. You may have dated and f*cked ages ago and thought "nothing new can come out of this one".
And someone else meets her, and somehow realises she fills a part of him he never knew existed.
If you believe in love, be blind and deaf to all these useless philosophies. You can find love. You will find it. No matter the age. Once you meet your person, you'll know instantly.

Go and collect your PVC
Vote wisely.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Generalkaycee(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2022
I concur.
You made a fair argument.

2 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by marlow1962(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2022
It’s a woman fault that she called evening newspaper, before you attack me reason this.

You can’t tell me as a woman, all through the developing breast, till you’re age 35 that no man , I repeat “no man” has ever ever ever tells you “you’re beautiful I want sometin wit u”?

Common, say dem call woman evening newspaper, she no supposed dy vex cus na wertin she want make dem call am.

Let’s leave career out of this for now.

Woman go dy from age 17+ to 35 (some 40 self) ,e no get common boyfriend talk more of husband and you expect make dem no call her even newspaper?

After flexin/partying and other non progressive choices where u make wen u young, maybe out of having fun. At the time where u wn cum serious wit ur life, u cun dy para say dem dy call u old cargo, you dy smoke igbo abi wertin? Why u go dy para.

Why u no use ur morning newspaper achieve sometin wen u stil hot.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Zonefree(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2022
It's a trap, guys. Avoid aboki newspapers!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by VeryWickedMan: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

News is always new to someone else. You may have read a newspaper 25 years ago, and someone will pick it and read something absolutely unheard of.

Evening Newspaper
/ˈiːvnɪŋ njuːzpeɪpə/

An Evening Newspaper is an undesirable woman that can be used only as a last resort for sexual fulfillment due to a decline in her feminine qualities like age, wear and tear, attitude etc. They are typically around the ages of 30 & above and are usually discarded once post-nut clarity is attained.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Take your wickedness elsewhere. Don't be unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Vinnie2000(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2022
OP,

A Day's Newspaper does NOT much have buyers after 6pm!...

Ladies do NOT have much Suitors after hitting 30 years of Age and above!.. sad

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP,

A Day's Newspaper does NOT much have buyers after 6pm!...

Ladies do NOT have much Suitors after hitting 30 years of Age and above!.. sad
It's a pity you don't read. Anyway tell the bolded to your sisters.

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Una don wake to man and woman water,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2022
marlow1962:
It’s a woman fault that she called evening newspaper, before you attack me reason this.

You can’t tell me as a woman, all through the developing breast, till you’re age 35 that no man , I repeat “no man” has ever ever ever tells you “you’re beautiful I want sometin wit u”?

Common, say dem call woman evening newspaper, she no supposed dy vex cus na wertin she want make dem call am.

Let’s leave career out of this for now.

Woman go dy from age 17+ to 35 (some 40 self) ,e no get common boyfriend talk more of husband and you expect make dem no call her even newspaper?

After flexin/partying and other non progressive choices where u make wen u young, maybe out of having fun. At the time where u wn cum serious wit ur life, u cun dy para say dem dy call u old cargo, you dy smoke igbo abi wertin? Why u go dy para.

I see my married mates, I pity them. I see younger married ladies, I pity them.
Look at their eyes and hands.
The same men who tell unmarried women that they're "evening newspapers" can't even manage the morning newspaper they have.
These women look extremely tired.
They look like they'd give a hand and a leg to be away from their husbands and children for a day. They look miserable.
Only very very few that look like they married someone who knows how to be a husband.
Y'all cry on this forum that men gain nothing from marriage.
Go out into your neighbourhood and see women backing babies under the hot sun selling kunu, pure water and other things . These women are morning newspapers. Some married before they turn 20. Yet myself who's single and evening newspaper look fresher than them by a whole mile.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Evening Newspaper.
You married early morning newspaper.
Why are there bags under her eyes?
Why are her hands so veiny? Her skin so ashen?
When was the last time you treated your morning newspaper wife like your girlfriend?
Last time you bought her a dress?
Last time you really complimented her looks, her body without requesting sex?
Why is she 25 and looks like my aunty?
You bash women for bringing nothing to the table
Bash older women for being unmarried.
What of the early morning newspaper God blessed you with?
You have turned her into a midnight newspaper.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Nwaotu10(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Evening news paper don drop quote. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Lionstep: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2022
Lolz .... very funny debate, you av to be something else before calling a kettle black you know....
Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by zed7: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Not everyone will get married. Some women are genuinely unlucky, they live a decent life but always come across unserious men who only use and dump them.

That being said, a good number of girls waste their youths jumping from one man to another, setting unrealistic standards and requirements. When they now get old and have lost their value, they start expecting one man to wife them.
Such women can be rightly termed 'evening newspaper ' and should be avoided at all costs.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2022
zed7:
Not everyone will get married. Some women are genuinely unlucky, they live a decent life but always come across unserious men who only use and dump them.

That being said, a good number of girls waste their youths jumping from one man to another, setting unrealistic standards and requirements. When they now get old and have lost their value, they start expecting one man to wife them.
Such women can be rightly termed 'evening newspaper ' and should be avoided at all costs.
That man is not you. Mind the business that puts food on your table.

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by internationalman(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Evening News paper good.

Some women are Akara News paper.

5 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2022
internationalman:
Evening News paper good.

Some women are Akara News paper.
Takes a suya newspaper to know an Akara news paper.
Some of you are toilet paper, but thank God for NL anonymity.

5 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by zed7: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

That man is not you. Mind the business that puts food on your table.
Lol, definitely not me, as i married well. Never mind, you too may get lucky. Never too late to change your ways.

7 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2022
zed7:

Lol, definitely not me, as i married well. Never mind, you too may get lucky.
I hope you've not turned your early morning newspaper into a toilet paper?
Don't answer. I know what you'll say.
I'd love to hear from your wife to confirm the truth.

4 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by nicerod(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2022
grin grin

Some of our Men with gutter mentality

6 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by internationalman(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Takes a suya newspaper to know an Akara news paper.
Some of you are toilet paper, but thank God for NL anonymity.

Take it easy madam. I said some women. I didn't even say most, I said some.
So you might not be among na.

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by marlow1962(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

The same men who tell unmarried women that they're "evening newspapers" can't even manage the morning newspaper they have.
They look like they'd give a hand and a leg to be away from their husbands and children for a day. They look miserable.
Only very very few that look like they married someone who knows how to be a husband.
Go out into your neighbourhood and see women backing babies under the hot sun selling kunu, pure water and other things . These women are morning newspapers. Some married before they turn 20. Yet myself who's single and evening newspaper look fresher than them by a whole mile.

If a lady is unmarried at that age due to academic progression (of which I know it’s 0 -10% chance of happening, why cus u as a lady you’re educated and qualified, with good stable job and as u progress through your academic career you will meet different ppl wit good career dat suits your taste), but after these and you still can get a man you will call ur own, dat means u get problem, either physically or spiritually.

But where I get pissed is when a useless lady that has no money, no job , very loud, no means of providing for herself etc, is crying loud that she is being called evening newspaper. Why will you be crying?
Have you forgotten those days you shake bum on IG live? Living the “ I want to have fun and be treated like a big gal” dreams, all the Paul doesn’t have money or latest iPhone I will go for Peter lifestyle.
At the end you wn cun tag ur life to one innocent looking niga, old age don dy catch up u don dy submissive by force (how pathetic).

I love to marry,not just cus of kids, but to be wit someone I love. But presently in this country, 95% of all gals are now into prostitution. I will never marry an evening newspaper or a prostituted, even if she wants to be a prostitute, let her be MY prostitute.

As a young nigha wer I be, I dedicate my present life to see say my other younger (kids) and older version of me no go suffer later for life, but u dy der dy shout opor, dy party after party , dy shake bum for IG, dy follow glk boys and Lexus boys up and down, infact dy useless urself all in the name of enjoyment.
Now time don reach to settle down, u dy cry wolf say dem call u evening newspaper, u nva start to dy cry self.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by blaskikv: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Age is just a number

A woman can still be desirable after 30, depending on how she takes care of herself

13 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by MarketDispatch: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2022
marlow1962:

If you see a Beautiful woman that is still single, that tells you that men are not only after beautiful, but good Character.

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Aladdin1(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Its because you have not given birth.it takes a whole kn lot of stress to give birth and bear the responsibility of caring for a child.

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2022
marlow1962:

If a lady is unmarried at that age due to academic progression (of which I know it’s 0 -10% chance of happening, why cus u as a lady you’re educated and qualified, with good stable job and as u progress through your academic career you will meet different ppl wit good career dat suits your taste), but after these and you still can get a man you will call ur own, dat means u get problem, either physically or spiritually.

But where I get pissed is when a useless lady that has no money, no job , very loud, no means of providing for herself etc, is crying loud that she is being called evening newspaper. Why will you be crying?
Have you forgotten those days you shake bum on IG live? Living the “ I want to have fun and be treated like a big gal” dreams, all the Paul doesn’t have money or latest iPhone I will go for Peter lifestyle.
At the end you wn cun tag ur life to one innocent looking niga, old age don dy catch up u don dy submissive by force (how pathetic).

I love to marry,not just cus of kids, but to be wit someone I love. But presently in this country, 95% of all gals are now into prostitution. I will never marry an evening newspaper or a prostituted, even if she wants to be a prostitute, let her be MY prostitute.

As a young nigha wer I be, I dedicate my present life to see say my other younger (kids) and older version of me no go suffer later for life, but u dy der dy shout opor, dy party after party , dy shake bum for IG, dy follow glk boys and Lexus boys up and down, infact dy useless urself all in the name of enjoyment.
Now time don reach to settle down, u dy cry wolf say dem call u evening newspaper, u nva start to dy cry self.
Your tears are much my dear.
Who beat you?

5 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2022
Aladdin1:
Its because you have not given birth.it takes a whole kn lot of stress to give birth and bear the responsibility of caring for a child.
Pregnancy, childbirth and childcare is stressful. If you add to that, going to the market, cooking, cleaning, washing, going to work 9-5, then you now know why your young wife looks like my aunty.

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2022
MarketDispatch:

If you see a Beautiful woman that is still single, that tells you that men are not only after beautiful, but good Character.
Yet, no body cheat pass married women. When they get pregnant they just pass off the child to the husband.
You know nothing, Jon snow.

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chee59(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2022
blaskikv:
Age is just a number

A woman can still be desirable after 30, depending on how she takes care of herself
Alpha males will tell you their morning newspaper is hotter than osas ighodaro or genevieve nnaji.
Morning newspaper that is backing baby selling pure water under the hot Abuja sun.

4 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by MarketDispatch: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Yet, no body cheat pass married women. When they get pregnant they just pass off the child to the husband.

By their stripes you shall know them

2 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by marlow1962(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Your tears are much my dear.
Who beat you?

Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" by Chikarata2020(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Don't go and marry like ur mates, stay their and be deceiving ur self till ur flower age is gone. If not for this bad economy there is noting as fulfilling as training ur children while u are still young and progressive. Time Wait's for no man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife As She Laid On His Grave: Tearful Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.