Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family (70643 Views)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Xenry: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2021
jimyjames:

Wiseman Christopher orji has his ministry in Enugu called, CITY Of JESUS INTERNATIONAL Ministry (COJIM)
Wiseman Racine was the only one tb Joshua left and tb Joshua also trained many other evangelists but all of them are under Racine
Okay. But I searched the ministry's name on google and it's showing me different images.
Well, I'm talking about the man in the picture below, Evangelist Chris Aldrich.

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by jimyjames(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
Okay. But I searched the ministry's name on google and it's showing me different images.
Well, I'm talking about the man in the picture below, Evangelist Chris Aldrich.

OK evangelist Chris from England, he is one of the many evangelist TB Joshua trained after he freed the 5 wisemen, yes Chris is still in the synagogue but he will be under Racine, Chris was initially hired to work on Emmanuel TV before he became an evangelist

You can search for Christopher orji ministries on Facebook if you can't find him on google
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Sleekfingers: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2021
DasaintHope:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/13/bring-prophet-t-b-joshuas-body-home-burial-ondo-youths-tell-family-late-cleric

awon lazy youths.......there are more pressing matters on ground, Na TB joshua matter una dey carry for head like gala.......shior.......
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by wunmi590(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2021
jattopeter:
That's the country we find our self.
The hypocrisy in this country is visible. I love the question you asked .
How many of them stood for him while on Earth.

Don't mind them, hypocrisy of the highest order...

Now that he's dead, they want to start claiming his glory...

I don't worship in his church, but believe me, alot of people have benefitted from him, alot of families has risen up through his philanthropic nature...

May His Sould Rest in Peace
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Xenry: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2021
jimyjames:

OK evangelist Chris from England, he is one of the many evangelist TB Joshua trained after he freed the 5 wisemen, yes Chris is still in the synagogue but he will be under Racine, Chris was initially hired to work on Emmanuel TV before he became an evangelist

You can search for Christopher orji ministries on Facebook if you can't find him on google
Okay, thanks for this information.

1 Like

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Xenry: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2021
jimyjames:

Wiseman Christopher orji has his ministry in Enugu called, CITY Of JESUS INTERNATIONAL Ministry (COJIM)
Wiseman Racine was the only one tb Joshua left and tb Joshua also trained many other evangelists but all of them are under Racine
Okay, thanks for this information.

1 Like

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Fahdiga1: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

In as much as it is a great call, who are they to decide for the family on how and where to bury him....

Where are the youth when he was being bullied that he's a fake prophet to defend him.... Nonsense...

Majority of them don't even worship in his church, even if his church is far from them, who among them watch his ministration on TV (Emmanuel TV)...

This your post is uncalled for. Everyone has a home and kindred and in time like this it is his kindred that will be speaking on his behalf. He is their son before anything
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by ComeToJesus: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2021
They want to benefit from the Dollars that will be accruable from tourism to his burial site.

They don't want to be left out. The 'owodah' industry will receive a boost in that respect.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Kingzjayzee: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
Now my question is, who will succeed him as the Head of the SCOAN? sad Because the church has come too far to fade away, and the Fire of the Holy spirit there has grown too big to lose its influence. So we need someone like him to maintain the anointing in the Synagogue.
the vacuum he left is too large o.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Adex2442: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
Now my question is, who will succeed him as the Head of the SCOAN? sad Because the church has come too far to fade away, and the Fire of the Holy spirit there has grown too big to lose its influence. So we need someone like him to maintain the anointing in the Synagogue.

Prophet Racine
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Adex2442: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
HARRY IS TAKING OVER

Harry control a church in greece. I think prophet racine will be taking over.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by wunmi590(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Fahdiga1:
This your post is uncalled for. Everyone has a home and kindred and in time like this it is his kindred that will be speaking on his behalf. He is their son before anything

Your opinion....

The question is that where was this same people when he was being bullied and tagged fake prophet, where are they when his youtube channels were ban, were are they when his service was ban from local channel all because they feels he does fake miracle...

They shouldn't reap from where they didn't sow
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by teeshet: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Adex2442:

Harry control a church in greece. I think prophet racine will be taking over.
this man raised apostles yet they say he's fake
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2021
Rip sir
Lot of people shed tears on your candle night yesterday me been present on d day of your candle night am using this opportunity to wish you the last farewell forever in our hearts �
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by DavSagacity(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2021
bolacode:

Deeperlife boys smiley
U guys can't hide your ID lailai
Fallacy of Hasty conclusion. Am not a member of Deeper life. Though I listen to Baba Kumuyi very well and I have good friends from DLCF.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by truthisgood: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2021
ebuk4real:

Hope you understood comprehension in English while in school?

No sir
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Abakelawal(f): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Dis pple ar confuse I swear...una won worship TB Una think say na Jesus ne??
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by CEOwatazs: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
Okay. But when he sentforth the Wisemen, was Evangelist Chris among them? Because I watched him preaching there some few days ago. If he has started his own church, can you please tell me the name of his ministry?

Evangelist Chris is still in the Church. I think he is among the twelve.

The ones he sentforth were the wisemen. If you were following; there were 5 wisemen (John chi, Daniel, Christopher, Racine and Harry)

John chi is now in Cameroon, he open his ministry: Ark Of God Covenant Ministry (AGCOM) you can search him on FACEBOOK or his channel on TV AGCOM.

Wiseman Christopher too has open his own ministry ( forgotten the name of the church, but you can search him on Facebook, he is currently in Enugu I think)

Wiseman Daniel open his too Wiseman Daniel Ministry (WMD ministries) I think in Abuja or so, not sure) he is also on Facebook.

Wiseman Harry, I don't know much about him.... I was told he is in charge with the SCOAN branch in Greece now.

Wise Wiseman Racine was still with TB Joshua before his departure, doing almost all the work in SCOAN.

I don't want to conclude but I think Racine is meant to succeed the leadership of SCOAN together with the eleven chosen which Evangelist Chris is part of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by doubleE70: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
seunsiju:
If you like bury am inside Kaaba ....that doesn't change the fact that he's going to Hades

and who told you that?
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by bolacode: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
DavSagacity:
Fallacy of Hasty conclusion. Am not a member of Deeper life. Though I listen to Baba Kumuyi very well and I have good friends from DLCF.

No need to shalaye..
Ko necestri brother bro, u know smiley
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by vannessa7(f): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Never seen anyone who can match the stupidity and meddlesomeness of village people. Especially the youth brimming with energetic stupidity and force.

Yeah, tell the family how to bury their son and father .

Ewedu bastards!

Why so much venom, Yoruba culture is very different from yours, believe me it's a compliment for the youth to request he be brought to the village for burial, I'm sure he is very happy where he is at this development if it's possible. I'm sure his family are happy too and will only decline for special reasons. We believe a person is indeed successful if at death there are many people celebrating him
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Lostchild(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na now Una know his worth and value?

Crazy youth.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by vannessa7(f): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
mmsen:
How can you tell other people what they should do with their deceased loved ones?

The level of entitlement amongst Nigerians is too much.

There is no entitlement anything here, the youth want to celebrate him, everything is not about money, they will even spend money on also ebi and do the burial like carnival, it's a big compliment to him from yoruba point of view
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by vannessa7(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'm surprised at peoples opinion on this thread, for the youth to make such request it's a big compliment and a sign of appreciation for his impact in their community. Is it because of a plate of food they will make such request? They want to give him a tourist attracting burial, a carnival like burial. Only a Yoruba will understand
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by oloyedewaris(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
ABDUL FULANI CALM DOW AND READ MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE AGAIN angry
Ohh, ipob ugm, well i don't reply terrorists
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by GhostWisperer: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
vannessa7:

Why so much venom, Yoruba culture is very different from yours, believe me it's a compliment for the youth to request he be brought to the village for burial, I'm sure he is very happy where he is at this development if it's possible. I'm sure his family are happy too and will only decline for special reasons. We believe a person is indeed successful if at death there are many people celebrating him
Okay, Vannessa.

1 Like

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Mecka: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
vannessa7:
I'm surprised at peoples opinion on this thread, for the youth to make such request it's a big compliment and a sign of appreciation for his impact in their community. Is it because of a plate of food they will make such request? They want to give him a tourist attracting burial, a carnival like burial. Only a Yoruba will understand
you seem to not like the man. what did he do to you
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by vannessa7(f): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mecka:
you seem to not like the man. what did he do to you

Lol, he didn't do anything to me but I have met people he destroyed their lives, then when I was a christian minister I was very close to many pastors and none of them ever said anything good about him, many of them have evidence both physical and spiritual that he was satanic. Apart from this I hate everything that has to do with the devil or appear to be so, I know what devil can do because I have experienced too much evil, the bible say devil is a lier and the father of all lies, he can pretend to be good and deceive many. Its also not possible for the many people with testimonies of TB Joshua evil ways to just decide to lie on him when they are not related,
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Mecka: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
vannessa7:

Lol, he didn't do anything to me but I have met people he destroyed their lives, then when I was a christian minister I was very close to many pastors and none of them ever said anything good about him, many of them have evidence both physical and spiritual that he was satanic. Apart from this I hate everything that has to do with the devil or appear to be so, I know what devil can do because I have experienced too much evil, the bible say devil is a lier and the father of all lies, he can pretend to be good and deceive many. Its also not possible for the many people with testimonies of TB Joshua evil ways to just decide to lie on him when they are not related,

he was a good man, he was a bad man. I'm confused. I don't know who to believe again
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by vannessa7(f): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mecka:
he was a good man, he was a bad man. I'm confused. I don't know who to believe again

Why don't you pray about it, just before you sleep ask the holy spirit to reveal the truth about TB Joshua to you, ask deep in your soul, meditate on it, make sure you don't sleep with smelly body, have your bath to remove odour in armpit and any other place, sleep in a clean room with clean sheets, read your Bible before sleeping and pray about it.
If you are a Muslim, after salat pray using idina siratal mustakeem, ask Allah(swt) to reveal the truth about him to you, continue the prayer even on your bed, also read the quran and make sure you are clean
As for me anytime I tuned to his channel on tv, I immediately knew I must get out of there, I receive a strong NO!

1 Like

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
vannessa7:

Why don't you pray about it, just before you sleep ask the holy spirit to reveal the truth about TB Joshua to you, ask deep in your soul, meditate on it, make sure you don't sleep with smelly body, have your bath to remove odour in armpit and any other place, sleep in a clean room with clean sheets, read your Bible before sleeping and pray about it.
The Holy Spirit is not going to give anyone an answer different from the one that Jesus Christ gave to us over 2000 years ago - He will never contradict Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments so rather than ask Him what obviously had been answered, why not simply do exactly what Jesus Christ commands, which is you consider the fruits of the person question. undecided

Your bathing of your bodies and your clean sheets mean nothing where God and the things of God are concerned. If anything, those rules are way the Pharisees were guilty of teaching in place of the Truth of God - all lies and meaninglessness that instead drive people further away from God
Those are the doctrines and traditions of men that Jesus Christ warned are lies that nullify the power of God in your lives, rendering your worship/serving of Him of no meaning. . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.