Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl (238 Views)

Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems / Open Heaven 12 October 2019- Foundational Problems / The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by TweezyR(f): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pls nairalanders Christian. Help friend sister
Can a man who has foundational problem but an ordained man of God marry someone who has foundational issues as well. My friend is scared but wants to be careful before she says yes.

Please your candid advise is needed .
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
TweezyR:
Can a man who has foundational problem but an ordained man of God marry someone who has foundational issues as well. My friend is scared but wants to be careful before she says yes.

What is "foundational problem"? undecided
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Omihanifa: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
It's very risky o
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Patented: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is "foundational problem"? undecided

Ask am ooooo. Na so incomplete info go lead to incomplete advice
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Righteousness2(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Marriage is not a guess game or lucky dip.
Marriage is a life time commitment..

A Genuie Christian should seek God's Face to Know His marriage partner. Whoever GOD approves of should be his partner.
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
TweezyR:

Can you travel long distances with bad tyres?

No, you will have an accident.
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Daveambition(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Marriage is not a guess game or lucky dip.
Marriage is a life time commitment..

A Genuie Christian should seek God's Face to Know His marriage partner. Whoever GOD approves of should be his partner.

Gosh..
This man sef eerh...

Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Ynix(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
TweezyR:

Everyone have foundational problem even Nigeria does, but the southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria got married.

Carefully consider if you are at peace with her, do you love one another, is there adequate understanding.
Instead of focusing on foundational problems and generational curses why don't us focus on generational blessings and opportunities
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ynix:

Everyone have foundational problem even Nigeria does, but the southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria got married.

Carefully consider if you are at peace with her, do you love one another, is there adequate understanding.
Instead of focusing on foundational problems and generational curses why don't us focus on generational blessings and opportunities
Generational curses? God swore in Ezekiel 18 that there will never again be any such thing as generational curses, so where do you find your generational curses from? undecided

Is God a liar? undecided
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Ynix(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Generational curses? God swore in Ezekiel 18 that there will never again be any such thing as generational curses, so where do you find your generational curses from? undecided

Is God a liar? undecided
what is the difference between foundational problems and generational curses sir.
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ynix:
what is the difference between foundational problems and generational curses sir.
I don't know what foundational problems refer to hence the reason why I asked the OP to elaborate on that. undecided

Generational curses, I know of and I am certain that God Himself, who first instituted them, declares them to be no more. undecided
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Ynix(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't know what foundational problems refer to hence the reason why I asked the OP to elaborate on that. undecided

Generational curses, I know of and I am certain that God Himself, who first instituted them, declares them to be no more. undecided
You got my point, we are often trained with unnecessary theologies.
Re: Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ynix:
You got my point, we are often trained with unnecessary theologies.
Those terms are created and used by false teachers and prophets in propagating the doctrines and traditions of men, lies with which to decieve people away from the Truth of God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

These Charlatans Need $65 MILLION For A Private Jet / Indecisiveness In The Church To Attend / Terri Savelle Foy: Don’t Shrink Your Dream! Enlarge Your Faith!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.