Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Prophecy Or Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Or Love?? (869 Views)

“OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide / Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo) / Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Or Love?? by engrrichie92(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
We found love as teenagers...
It was pure love because we started when I had nothing and trust me when I say she had been with me through thick and thin.
We didn't start having sex until years later and yea I was her first...

A little up and down here and there...but 10 years down the line the love is still fresh as ever

There was no doubt she was the one for me...
And it was time to take things to the next level

Then this happened
So there is always a silent culture in my family to always pray over prospective spouse and seek God's face before moving ahead

I mean I was so sure there would be nothing wrong with her when I eventually drop her name for prayers
But man...it turned out negative
I mean I made sure we tried out different prophets/pastors just to be double sure..
And they had thesame negative prophecies to say about her...how she's not good for my destiny and may result to my downfall, some would even say untimely death, etc
Not one positive vibe ...not a single one

This is someone that I love so much and has shown me love in different ways...
I thought there was no stopping this divine union and now this...

Omo...Right now, I am seriously confused and very sad right now
Because the truth is I have actually never imagined my forever with someone else...yea that deep

What do you think guys?
Matured constructive comments please

lalasticlala
Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by chatinent: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
I mean I made sure we tried out different prophets/pastors just to be double sure..
And they had thesame negative prophecies to say about her...how she's not good for my destiny and may result to my downfall, some would even say untimely death, etc

Stop visiting prophets or pastors! They don't care about your happiness. They only care about you appeasing... And appeasing means cool money for them.

Right-thinking humans know that lady is good for you.
Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by GreenFarmsNG: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
You can follow the feelings of validation which movies created and called love or choose to follow reason, ignoring red flags.

You're the one who wears the shoe. Just feel free to create a thread in the middle of the journey should you proceed.

Ire O!

But, if you would listen to caution and take heed, there's something called a right fit for marriage. This doesn't limit your chances to a single individual but rather to varieties of ladies that could fit this mould that would work for you. And when these comes in, they don't come with good, but with better and with acceleration. If you would listen to counsel, I'll say, refrain. All the people I told don't a decade ago and they refused are now all dead or completely miserable in just ten years. Emotions wears. Choose a partner that sticks beyond emotion and one free advice, stop being emotion and be more factual. Put paper and pen together and scribe, the things you pen down will show your future.

1. Does she bring much decrease or increase to your life In any areas. List them

Find more trivia and checkout your compatibility possibility and stop subjecting yourself to depression God isn't subjecting you please. Regain control of your emotions Man. Plz.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by engrrichie92(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:
[sup][/sup]

Stop visiting prophets or pastors! They don't care about your happiness. They only care about you appeasing... And appeasing means cool money for them.

Right-thinking humans know that lady is good for you.

Hmmmm

If this were coming from one person, I would easily sweep it under the carpet
Different unrelated people saying similar thing maybe also be too risky for a right thinking person to ignore as well

PS: Nobody asked for money in all of these...except those I freely gave token to as a gift

Just really sad right now...
Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by engrrichie92(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
You can follow the feelings of validation which movies created and called love or choose to follow reason, ignoring red flags.

You're the one who wears the shoe. Just feel free to create a thread in the middle of the journey should you proceed.

Ire O!

But, if you would listen to caution and take heed, there's something called a right fit for marriage. This doesn't limit your chances to a single individual but rather to varieties of ladies that could fit this mould that would work for you. And when these comes in, they don't come with good, but with better and with acceleration. If you would listen to counsel, I'll say, refrain. All the people I told don't a decade ago and they refused are now all dead or completely miserable in just ten years. Emotions wears. Choose a partner that sticks beyond emotion and one free advice, stop being emotion and be more factual. Put paper and pen together and scribe, the things you pen down will show your future.

1. Does she bring much decrease or increase to your life In any areas. List them

Find more trivia and checkout your compatibility possibility and stop subjecting yourself to depression God isn't subjecting you please. Regain control of your emotions Man. Plz.
Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by engrrichie92(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=engrrichie92 post=102697290][/quote]

Going by facts...leave out emotions
She checks all the boxes man...no jokes

This is 10 years of rock solid relationship man
10 years of being by side through thick and thin
Drank garri together, always gat my back...
How can she be bad for me?... how??

Omo...this Life no just balance sha
Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by GreenFarmsNG: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
engrrichie92:

My dear who's holding you back. Me?

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by engrrichie92(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Ire O!

Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by engrrichie92(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

My dear who's holding you back. Me?

It's well
Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by GreenFarmsNG: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Anyone that needs to be counselled twice in this generation.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by chatinent: 12:12am On Jun 14, 2021
engrrichie92:

Hmmmm

If this were coming from one person, I would easily sweep it under the carpet
Different unrelated people saying similar thing maybe also be too risky for a right thinking person to ignore as well

PS: Nobody asked for money in all of these...except those I freely gave token to as a gift

Just really sad right now...

Freely bless me too o.
Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by Harmonyemerald(f): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
engrrichie92:
We found love as teenagers...
It was pure love because we started when I had nothing and trust me when I say she had been with me through thick and thin.
We didn't start having sex until years later and yea I was her first...

A little up and down here and there...but 10 years down the line the love is still fresh as ever

There was no doubt she was the one for me...
And it was time to take things to the next level

Then this happened
So there is always a silent culture in my family to always pray over prospective spouse and seek God's face before moving ahead

I mean I was so sure there would be nothing wrong with her when I eventually drop her name for prayers

Because the truth is I have actually never imagined my forever with someone else...yea that deep

What do you think guys?

lalasticlala

Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
engrrichie92:

What do you think guys?
If by divine you mean God, well, as far as marriage is concerned, God's Law says that a man shall leave his father and mother and shall be joined to his woman and the two become one. Nowhere is it stated that you first need to engage in any culture or rituals before the process. undecided

And since Jesus Christ made it clear that your marriages are of this world and not of God's Kingdom in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36, I am not entirely sure what else you are expecting the "divine" to reveal to you in addition as far as your finding a mate is concerned for you. Waiting for prophecies regarding that which does not concern the Kingdom of God - why not go straight to a babalawo for guidance instead. Those false teachers and false prophets are obviously not doing that which is of God since their prophecies are antiChrist. undecided
Re: Prophecy Or Love?? by Truvelisback(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
If u marry by Prophecy, u will divorce by Revelation. So, in T.B Joshua's voice: Let love Lead...

(1) (Reply)

I Eat Hotdog does It Mean I Ate Pork? / . / She Caught Her Husband In The Act With Her Mother-pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.