Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Do People Date Only For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Date Only For Marriage? (934 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Why Do People Date? / How People Date And Make Love In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Date Only For Marriage? by Premiumwriter: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
I've not fully understood this concept of dating for marriage.

Most people say there's no point in dating if you are not sure it'll lead to marriage.

To me that's like putting the cart before the horse.

I mean, you should date a person because you fancy or like that person and want to experience life with that person.

Then if marriage happens, it is what is it and if it doesn't, you move on.

Why date solely for marriage?

The difference between husband/wife and girlfriend/boyfriend is still the paper license the court gives them to fvck.

So why not build a life together first in truth and honesty and if it feels right to the both of you, you can go and obtain a marriage certificate?
Re: Why Do People Date Only For Marriage? by Bolarineliza202: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
I always wonder too why most people always have the mentality of......"if you date me,you should marry me",it's freaking immature and unreasonable.

That's why most people have raised hope,especially one out of the partner and don't end up getting married.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation 2yrs After Man Stopped Being A Crystal Meth Addict (photo / I Need Money Oooooooh....god / Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.